剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah.
没错
It has one of the premier cancer research facilities in the world.
那里有世界一流的癌症研究设备
I know that, Raj, and that's amazing for you.
我知道 罗杰 这对你真的很好
I just... Oh, god, I don't know.
我只是 天呐 我也说不上来
That's just, like, really, really far away.
只是那里真的 真的太远了
Yeah, well, so is New Guinea.
是啊 新几内亚也很远
Yeah, but that's...
是的 但是...
Look, if you win this trip, if I beat cancer,
如果你赢得了这趟旅程 我战胜了癌症
if I get in to medical school,
再如果我被医学院录取了
we're gonna figure this out.
我们肯定能想出办法的
Together.
你我一起
All right?
好吗
Okay.
可以了吧
Let's go find this dreamboat,
我们去找你的梦中情人吧
so you two can live happily ever after.
这样你俩就能从此过上幸福的生活了
Oh, my god. There he is.
我的老天 他在那里
That's Stanley?
那就是斯坦利吗
I mean, wow. What a catch.
我的意思是 太吸引眼球了吧
What are you waiting for? Go.
你还在等什么 快去吧
Seduce him. Woo him.
引诱他 向他示爱
Make him yours.
收服他
Right.
好的
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
Oh, my god. You have a 6,000-point GPA
天呐 你的绩点有6000啊
and you don't know how to flirt with a boy?
而你竟然不知道该怎么和男生调情
Okay, fine.
好吧 行了
First, lead off with a little laugh.
首先 轻声笑一下
Something that says, "I'm having a good time.
聊几句 比如 "我玩得很开心
Don't you wish you were, too?"
你不想也开心一下吗"
Okay, okay, okay. Hey! Hey!
好吧 好吧 够了 够了
Let's... forget the laugh.
还是别笑了
We'll skip right to the eye contact part.
我们还是从眼神交流开始
Just a casual look-- a glance that says,
漫不经心地看一眼 用眼神告诉他
"I'm interested, but not too interested."
"我有点兴趣 但不是特别有兴趣"
Honey, you're not trying to hypnotize him.
亲爱的 你不是要让他睡着
This is hopeless.
这毫无希望
We should just go home.
我们还是回家吧
No, it's... Oh, no, it's working.
别这样 不 奏效了
He's coming over here. Hi.
他过来了 你好啊
Hello, ladies.
你们好 姑娘们
Hi. I'm Naomi Clark.
你好 我是娜欧米·克拉克
This beautiful creature here is Alana Gordon.
这位美人儿是阿娜拉·戈登
Would you care to join us?
你想和我们一起吗
Don't mind if I do.
当然可以
Well... This is cozy.
这太温馨了
Um, you know what? You two get better acquainted.
这样吧 你俩好好了解一下
I'm going to get us some drinks.
我去给我们拿点喝的
Alana, what are you doing?
阿娜拉 你在干嘛呢
I'm not ready to be alone with him.
我还没准备好和他独处
Okay, fine.
好吧
Um, I'll go butter him up.
我去讨好他
You get us some drinks.
你去给我们拿点喝的
Make mine a double with a double chaser.
给我双份的特浓饮料
Right.
好的
Nice job ditching the other chick.
甩掉另一个小妞的招数真妙
I beg your pardon.
麻烦你再说一遍
I saw the looks you were giving me.
我看到了你给我的那些眼神
No, no, no.
不不不
I wasn't flirting with you.
我没和你调情
Alana was.
阿娜拉才是
Actually, she's who you should be hitting on right now.
其实她才是你现在该遇到的
You know, brainy girls really aren't my type.
头脑聪明的女孩真的不是我的类型
You, however...
然而 你...
You are just what the doctor ordered.
你是专门为博士订购的
Okay. You've been following me all night.
好吧 你都跟了我一晚上了
You think you can give me a little space?
你能给我点私人空间吗
A little more.
再多点
That's what you get for being in the public eye.
这是你成为公众人物所要付出的代价
Fans won't leave you alone.
粉丝不会让你安静的
She's not a fan.
她不是粉丝
She's my agent's assistant.
她是我经纪人的助理
And, evidently, my new babysitter.
结果就像是我的保姆一样
Her job is to make sure I'm not having any fun!
她的工作就是不让我玩
Ever.
一点也不行
Look at how happy we were.
看那时的我们都开心
Yeah, and free.
对啊 还无忧无虑
I'd give anything to have that back.
如果能回到那时候 我愿意放弃一切
I can't even go into a coffee shop
现在我去咖啡店
without someone taking a picture.
没有一次不被拍照的
Hey. You want to ditch these people
你想避开他们
and get out of here?
溜出去吗
That'd be fantastic.
乐意之至
Let's go.
走吧
Teddy, there you are.
泰迪 你在这儿啊
Can we talk for a second?
我们能谈会吗
Uh, look, I really got to get out of here.
我现在得马上离开
We'll talk later. I promise.
之后保证和你谈
Okay.
好的
You have got to be freaking kidding me.
你玩笑开够了没
Have you not done enough damage in your own life?
你折腾自己还不够
Now you want to turn my own brother against me?
现在又想挑拨我弟弟来反对我
Annie, I had to tell Dixon what you said.
安妮 我会告诉迪克森你说的话的
Okay? He has feelings for me,
他喜欢我
and he doesn't want to keep them a secret.
也不想偷偷摸摸的
Yeah, well, he has feelings for me now, too.
他现在都讨厌我了
He hates me, while I'm over here
而我正在拼了命地
killing myself trying to pay for his rehab.
为他的治疗费筹钱
Dixon doesn't hate you.
迪克森不会讨厌你的
He doesn't want me driving him
他不想我开车送他去圣巴巴拉
to Santa Barbara; he wants you.
他想让你去送
Because I'm not important in his life anymore.
我对他再也不重要了
That doesn't sound like Dixon.
这可不像迪克森
Oh, my god.
天呐
He's still using.
他还没停药
No, no.
不 不可能
He stopped after Vegas. He promised.
从维加斯回来他就没有吃过了 他答应我的
No. Dixon can't. He's an addict.
迪克森做不到 他有毒瘾了
And when you're addicted, you say things you don't mean,
吸食成瘾的时候他根本不知道自己在说什么
and you feel things that aren't real.
感觉到的事情也扭曲了
I mean, he said some things to me, too.
他对我说的话也很奇怪
But that wasn't dixon saying those things.
不像他平常说的
It was his addiction.
是因为他还在服药
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
我不知道我该怎么做
Listen, Dixon loves you.
听着 迪克森爱你
And he's just not himself right now.
他现在已经不是他了
And we have to be there for him-- both of us--
我们两个都必须尽力帮他
no matter how hard that is.
不管有多困难
Hello, doll face.
你好啊 娃娃脸
Oh, my god. Seriously?
天哪 不是吧
Stanley, I told you, I am not interested.
斯坦利 我说过了 我对你没兴趣
Here's something you should know about me--
你应该先了解一下我
When I see something I want, I take it.
当我想要一件东西的时候 我就会得到
And I want you.
现在我想要你
Okay, you know what?
你知道吗
I may appear to be the perfect woman,
也许我看起来是这儿最漂亮的女生
but I have my shortcomings.
但是我也有缺点
I don't care, because you are so beautiful.
我不关心 你是如此的美丽
Yes, on the outside,
从外表上看是的
Obviously, I'm incredibly hot--
我是很火♥辣♥
and frankly, out of your league--
但是说实话 你不知道的是
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表