剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Of course you can live here.
你当然可以
Ivy and Raj are living here.
艾薇和罗杰也会住在这儿
I'm living here.
我也要住在这儿
There's a dipping pool.
这还有个游泳池
Do you know how much I love to dip?
你们知道我有多爱泡在水里吗
Oh, my god, this is it, this is the place.
天呐 就是这了 这就是我想要的
Hey, stop scaring my pig.
别吓坏了我的猪
Why did a pig just run through my house?
怎么会有只猪在我的房♥子里跑来跑去
Well, it's his house until I finish with repairs,
在我修缮完毕前 这可是它的家
then it'll be the new owner's house.
之后才是新主人的家
Not yours.
也不是你的
But my real estate agent said that this house is for sale.
但是我的房♥屋中介告诉我这是栋待售房♥屋
I'm sorry, it's too late, an offer's been made.
抱歉 你来晚了 这房♥子已经有买♥♥主了
I think what he's trying to say is that
我猜他是想说
the, uh, the house has been sold.
这栋房♥子已经卖♥♥出去了
Sorry we scared your pig.
抱歉吓坏了你的猪
Let's go, Naomi. Take care.
娜欧米 我们走吧 走好
No, number one...
不对 首先
Yes.
什么事
...I am buying this house, and number two,
我要买♥♥下这栋房♥子 其次
Farm animals do not belong indoors,
畜生是不允许进到室内的
contrary to what you might have seen
你刚刚看到的一切
on reruns of the Beverly hillbillies,
完全是比弗利乡巴佬的行为
and number three, I'm most certain
第三 我非常确定
that your employer would be
如果你的老板
very angry if he knew his handyman
知道他的小工赶走了大客户
was chasing away significant counteroffers.
他一定会非常生气
Wow, girls like you are exactly
正是因为有你这种女孩
why I'm so happy to be leaving l.A.
我才为能离开洛杉矶而高兴不已
Girls whose parents didn't meet at the family reunion?
这种女孩的父母连家庭聚会都不会露面
Spoiled brats
这种女孩只被宠坏的富家女
who think money buys everything.
认为金钱能买♥♥到一切
It does. Oh, yeah?
这话没错啊
Which is why I'd hate to have to get you fired.
所以我才不想害你失去工作
I mean, how else will you be able to afford
我可想不出你还能用什么方法
your yosemite sam costume to go with that hat?
去赚钱买♥♥能配你这帽子的约塞米蒂服装
You know... that's a good point.
这个理由不错
I, you know, wouldn't want to lose my job now, would I?
我肯定不想丢掉这份工作
So I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.
我就坦白告诉吧
I'm gonna call the owners
我会给老板打个电♥话♥
and see if they can't make you a deal.
看能不能把房♥子卖♥♥给你
How's that sound?
怎么样
Thank you.
谢谢啦
No problem.
没问题
What? Hey, It's Austin.
怎么回事 我是奥斯汀
Yeah, I'm at the house and a potential buyer just walked in,
我正在房♥子里 这里有个人想买♥♥♥房♥♥子
and from the looks of her, she's, uh, she's loaded. Yeah.
看起来 是个有钱的主儿
Yeah, so what do you say to an extra half a million dollars?
好的 你觉得再加价五十万美元怎么样
What?
什么
Bye, dad.
拜拜 老爸
Hey, congratulations, he said you got yourself a deal.
恭喜你 他说可以卖♥♥给你
So you're not...?
这么说你不是...
The help? No.
帮工吗 当然不是
And my parents weren't related until after they got married.
而且我的父母在结婚之后仍然形同陌路
It was a pleasure doing business with you, ladies.
很高兴能和你们做生意
All right.
好的
You fellas look a little young.
小伙子们很年轻嘛
How much will this get us?
这些钱能买♥♥多少
Whoa, that'll get you the whole damn bar if you keep it coming.
如果你们一直来 这些钱能喝光吧里所有酒了
All right.
好的
King's ready to step down.
国王准备退位
Oh, nice.
很好
Wife wants to retire to the beach.
王后享受沙滩
Hey, to women.
敬女人
Apparently you got to be drunk to understand 'em.
很显然只有喝醉了才能懂她们
That's right.
没错
Dude, hey!
没搞错吧 哥们
Yeah, that's right, I flicked you.
没错 是我打了你
Because you flicked me up, man.
因为你把我害惨了
There's no more room in the men's dorms.
男生宿舍没有空房♥了
I'm homeless.
我没地方住了
I'm a homeless black man.
一个无家可归的黑人
Here, hey, hey, I found this for you at off-campus housing.
我在校外为你找到了这套房♥子
Two-bedroom beach house.
包含两套卧室的沙滩海景房♥
I would kill for a two-bedroom right now,
我做梦都想住在里面啊
Okay, but no, I am giving it to you.
但我准备让给你
It's not going to feel like college
如果不住在宿舍
If I don't live in a dorm.
我就没有上大学的感觉
Oh, my god, what is up with you and your sister?
你和你姐都是怎么了
You get handed exactly what you want And you're still not happy.
你们明明得到了自己想要的 却还是不满意
You think that's what Annie wanted, Mr. Let's do this?
你们知道安妮想要的是什么吗 是"说干就干先生"
Right. It was kind of lame,
没错 你也太差劲了
You just showing up out of nowhere and proposing?
你居然就这么突然冒出来求婚
You didn't even call her all summer.
你可是整个夏天连个电♥话♥都没给她打
I didn't want to call her
我想等自己想清楚该说什么了
until I knew what I wanted to say.
再给她打电♥话♥
What?
怎么了
Teddy didn't call his dad.
泰迪也没给他老爸打电♥话♥
You guys aren't giving him the look.
你们怎么不给他脸色看
I didn't call my dad because there are some things
我没给爸爸打电♥话♥是因为
you can't just blurt out, like "I'm gay."
有些事没法脱口而出 比如"我是同性恋"
Or "Marry me."
或者是"嫁给我吧"
What do you mean, yeah?
你这是什么意思
Come on, chicks dig romance.
去做点浪漫的事吧
At least write her a love song.
起码要给她写首情歌♥啊
A love song? I don't know.
情歌♥ 我不知道
I made a bigger production when I asked Silver
当我想把牙刷和小银放在一起时
If I could keep my toothbrush at her place.
我可是费了好大劲呢
If you're set on getting Annie to marry you,
如果你想让安妮嫁给你
at least do this thing right.
至少要做点像样的事吧
Hey, you're back.
你回来了
What do you think you're doing?
你在干嘛呢
Just hanging out, god.
随便玩玩啊
Is there a boy in here?
里面有男的吗
Okay, you know if Navid were to catch you like this...
如果你被纳维抓到...
All right, party time is over.
行了 派对结束
Time to come out with your clothes on.
是时候穿好衣服出来了
You're supposed to be in Africa.
你不是应该在非洲吗
Leila let me in.
莉拉让我进来的
I wasn't trying to ambush you.
我不是想埋伏在这儿等你
I just got back and I need to tell you... Get out.
我回来是想告诉你... 出去
Silver, please... Just get out!
小银 别这样... 给我出去
Get out of my place!
出我家里出去
Get the hell out!
给我滚
Scrub this place from top to bottom.
把每个角落都好好打扫干净
A pig lived here-- two pigs.
有只猪住过这里 是两只猪
I just started unpacking in my room
我刚刚在房♥间里收拾东西
and realized it was the walk-in closet.
突然发现里面居然有步入式衣柜
Thank you so much for letting me live here.
非常感谢能让我住在这儿
I can't believe you got to move in so fast.
真不敢相信你这么快就要搬进来
Ugh, after what that hick cowboy made me pay,
就在那个乡巴佬牛仔给我漫天要价之后
I should have been airlifted in.
我就应该立即空运进来
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
我很好
Um, I just have to get ready for tonight--
我只是得为今晚做好准备
The party and everything. It's making me crazy. Oh.
派对什么的 真把我逼疯了
But I did manage to think of
不过我得好好想想
what I'm going to throw on the bonfire. Hmm?
该往篝火里扔点什么
My sophomore yearbook because there is a picture in there
我高二的年鉴肯定是要烧的 因为我在里面
where I almost have bad hair.
顶着一头几乎糟透了的发型
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表