剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
So I got a hotel just outside Santa Monica.
我在圣塔莫尼卡外找了家旅馆
I thought Janie and I would... Oh. Yeah.
我想和简... 太好了
Yeah, go, it's stupid of me to... Of course, that's great.
去吧 我太笨了... 那太好了
Good, great, I'm gonna go grab my coat.
好 我去拿我的外套
What are we gonna do?
咱们要怎么办
I can't tell him.
我不能告诉他
We have to.
咱们必须要告诉他
No, please, I can't tell him, not now.
别 求你了 至少现在我不能告诉他
Thanks again, buddy.
再次谢谢你 兄弟
I owe you one.
我欠你个人情
15 feet, nine inches.
十五英尺 九英寸
Oh, Ivy,
艾薇
I need your help with something.
帮我点忙
Nope.
没门
Come on, you like helping the world and all that.
别这样 你喜欢拯救世界造福苍生
I want you to do a photo booth at my party.
帮我在派对上做个展示板
"Your head on the shoulders of a great American."
写上"你的思想 决定了一位伟人的诞生"
Help the democratic process.
帮一下民♥主♥选举吧
Be fun, right?
很有趣 不是吗
Actually, yeah, that sounds dope and so not like you.
说真的 这事太不像你了
Come on, since when did you start caring about the world?
得了吧 你从什么时候开始关心世界了
Oh, I accidentally watched a documentary.
我偶然地看了个纪录片
It moved me.
我被感动了
Sure, count me in.
好吧 算我一个
I'm always down to support the democratic process.
我一直支持民♥主♥选举
Fabulous.
好极了
Max, I'm so glad you're here.
麦克斯 你在这真好
Okay.
好嘞
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I've never been better.
当然 好的不得了
Uh, you told me to round up some volunteers.
你让我找些志愿者
Uh, Naomi,
娜欧米
This is austin.
这是奥斯汀
Yes, I know.
我知道
I mean, we've met.
我是说 我们见过
We've, we've definitely met.
我们的确见过
Oh, anyway, um, amazing thing--
总之 神奇的是...
Austin heard about our vote party
奥斯汀听说了咱们的投票派对
and he has some great ideas.
他有些好点子
Really? And what might those be?
真的吗 您有何高招
Go ahead. How's this?
继续说 你听这个怎么样
Strip registration.
脱衣登记
So you get some gorgeous girls and you set them up
你召集一些美女 让她们站在桌子上
at tables with registration cards,
拿这登记卡
And, you know, they're wearing a lot of layers of clothing...
她们穿着很多层衣服...
Well, not too many layers.
不要太多层
But for every... let's say ten voters who sign up,
每有... 有十个参与投票的人
they take off a piece of clothing.
美女们就脱掉一层衣服
I mean, everyone's going to sign up.
这样 所有人都会去登记投票了
Some twice.
有些会参加两次
that is a lovely idea, Austin,
奥斯汀 想法很不错
but I'm pretty sure we don't need your help.
但是我很确定我们不需要你的帮助
I think you do need me.
我认为你需要我
He said he could get us a band.
他说可以帮我们叫一个乐队
Yeah, my father knows some people in the music business, so...
对 我父亲认识些搞音乐的人 所以...
I bet his daddy can get us a nice jug band.
我打赌他老爸能给我们找个好的即兴演奏乐队
How about I just surprise you?
我给你个惊喜怎么样
After the way things went with dad, I...
自从我向老爸摊牌之后 我...
Really appreciate you inviting me over, uncle Charles.
我很感激你能邀请我 查尔斯叔叔
Of course, Teddy.
泰迪 当然会邀请你
Your lifestyle choice doesn't matter to me.
我并不在乎你选择何种生活
Have a seat.
请坐
It's not really a choice.
这不是一种选择
Figure of speech, sorry.
抱歉 只是种比喻
Can't keep up with the right thing to say.
我词不达意了
Gay used to be a mood, you know.
同性恋都很情绪化
What, what I'm trying to say is,
我想说的是
you have my support, whatever you choose to do.
我支持你 不管你选择什么
I really appreciate that.
非常感谢
Well... you know you've always been a favorite of mine.
我一向最喜欢你
I look at you, I still see the same little boy
我看着你 我还会想起那个
who loved rolling down the front lawn,
在门前草坪上打滚的小男孩
but, uh, people change,
但是 人总是会变的
times change.
时代也会变
Maybe I should change, too,
如果我要竞选国会议员
if I'm gonna be running for congress.
也许我也得改变
Congress? That's great.
国会议员吗 太棒了
57th district's wide open.
第五十七区会一起参加竞选
It's going to be a fight.
所以竞争会很激烈
I'd like you to help me out.
我想让你帮帮我的忙
Maybe you'd consider joining me at some of the campaign events.
或许你可以考虑加入我的竞选活动
I... I-I don't know, I'm not really that political.
我不知道 我不是搞政♥治♥的料
Doesn't matter.
没关系
Just be yourself
做你自己就好
And show that you support me the way I support you.
像我支持你一样的支持我
You want me to make campaign commercials
你想让我做个一个竞选的宣传吗
for a real congressional race?
是真正的竞选吗
I, I don't even know who's running yet.
我还不知道谁要竞选
Most college students don't.
大多数大学生都不知道
Who's in congress decides what happens in this country
国会议员决定着国家
on every level.
各个阶层的发展
Marissa Harris is young...
玛丽莎·哈里斯很年轻...
Is that your candidate? And yours,
那是你的候选人吗 也是你的
I hope.
希望如此
Okay, wait, I'm, I'm talking too fast.
等下 我说的太快了
Just, you know, I'm, I'm excited, and her policies are great,
我很高兴 她的政见很不错
but there's more to her than that.
没人比她更好
You know, she really believes
你知道吗 她坚信
that one person can make a difference,
一个人就能做出重大成就
like you did with your commercial.
就像你和你的广♥告♥
Internet video.
那只是网络视频
It was for my friend's bar.
给朋友的酒吧做宣传的
Yeah, but it was funny and, and you got people's attention.
没错 但它很有趣 你引起了人们的注意
Marissa has got some tough competition
玛丽莎的竞争对手不容小觑
and we need young votes, and you can do that.
我们需要年轻人的选票 你有能力做到
It's going to be a demanding job,
这份工作可能很苛刻
she'll need you 24-7,
她可能需要你随时工作
But you get full access to Marissa,
但你可以近距离接近玛丽莎
no strings attached.
没有任何条件
I... Wow.
我
What can I say?
我还能说什么
Say yes.
答应吧
Well, yes, I'm... I'm overwhelmed.
当然要答应 我真不敢相信
Um, it's amazing, yes.
太不可思议了 是的
Amazing, great.
太不可思议了 太棒了
I was supposed to meet my friend here.
我本来是来见我朋友的
There he is.
他来了
Teddy.
泰迪
It's going to blow your mind.
我有个重大消息要告诉你
Teddy... I can't believe this.
泰迪 我简直不敢相信
I never thought I'd see you again.
没想到我还能见到你
Barcelona?
他就是巴塞罗那的那位吗
Barcelona. Barcelona.
巴塞罗那 巴塞罗那
So what happened to Big Bear and the ski lodge?
大熊山和滑雪屋又怎么了
Ah, well, like you said,
就像你说的
there's nothing more fun than community service.
没有什么事比社区工作更有趣的了
Oh, please, I'm not gonna stand here
拜托 我不想站在这
and pretend to be impressed
假装对你那长篇大论的
by your deep commitment to voter registration.
选民登记表示印象深刻
Okay. Listen, you're not into this any more than I am.
听好 你不可能比我更喜欢这个工作
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表