剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
O-Okay, sit down.
好吧 坐下
Put your head between your knees or something, okay?
把头埋在膝盖中间什么的 好吗
Just breathe. My chest hurts.
深呼吸 我胸口疼
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
Call 911!
叫救护车
You're gonna be okay. Just breathe, okay?
没事的 呼吸
I-I think I'm having a heart attack.
我觉得是心脏病发作
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Doc, I really don't know what happened.
医生 我真的不知道怎么回事
I don't know. My chest just tightened up.
就是突然觉得胸很闷
We had a fight.
我们在吵架
Could that give someone a heart attack?
这个会引起心脏病发作吗
The blood test showed no sign of cardiac damage.
血液测试显示没有心肌损伤的迹象
Then what was it?
那是怎么回事
Were you recently prescribed any medication,
你最近有服用过
anything with a stimulant effect?
有兴奋作用的药物吗
W-Well, I was addicted to ADHD medication,
我曾经对多动症药物上瘾
but I'm clean now-- swear.
但现在已经戒了 我发誓
Yeah. He went to rehab a couple of months ago.
对 他几个月前去了康复中心
I'll order you an ECG and an ultrasound,
我会给你做个心电图和超声波
but I suspect you have an atrial septal defect.
怀疑可能是心房♥间隔缺损
Okay. WhWhat's that? A heart defect.
好的 那是什么 一种心脏缺陷
Something you were born with.
先天存在的
Your drug use compounded the problem
你服用的药物损害了心脏修复的能力
by damaging your heart's ability to contract,
加重了病情
causing an arrhythmia.
造成心律不齐
Whatever stress you were under caused you to throw a clot.
你最近承受的压力造成了血块
Your condition is treatable,
这种情况是可以治疗的
but for now just avoid any stress
但目前一定要避免压力
that increases your heart rate.
以免造成心跳加速
I'm sorry, Ade.
抱歉 艾德
No, don't, okay?
不 别这样
This is... my fault.
这都是我的错
I'm just so happy to still have you.
我只是很开心我们还在一起
So, you actually saw a mermaid.
这么说 你看到了条美人鱼
Okay, it was a fish,
其实就是条鱼
caught in a wig, but I'm telling you,
被假发缠住了 不过我跟你说
beach cleanup is full of excitement.
清理海滩就是这么充满惊喜
Clearly. Here you go.
确实 给你
Thank you.
谢谢
No, no. Allow me.
不不 让我来
It's enough you're saving the world.
你在拯救世界 贡献够大的了
I'm just doing my part.
我只是在尽一份力
Why?
为什么
Don't get me wrong. I think it's great,
没别的意思 我觉得这么做很好
but most people don't even bother,
但大多数人根本不关心社会
so why do you?
你为什么关心
Probably the same reasons you do.
可能和你的原因一样
I doubt that.
表示怀疑
I lost someone very close to me,
我失去了很亲密的人
and there was nothing I could do about it.
却无力挽回
Made a promise: anytime I can do something,
所以我对自己承诺 只要我能尽力的时候
I will.
我一定要做
well, I had a really bad year,
我过了很糟糕的一年
and I did... some really bad things.
做了些很不光彩的事
But I can't undo them,
但却覆水难收
so I just thought that maybe by doing good things,
所以我想 或许做些好事
it would help me move on.
可以帮我走出来
I'm sorry, I don't really talk about this,
抱歉 其实我不经常提起这个
not even with my friends.
即使是跟我的朋友
Well, you just did.
你刚刚说了
Here, lunch.
给 午餐
Is it a dead rat?
是死老鼠吧
I saw that in an old movie.
我在部老电影里看到过
The crazy younger sister
有位漂亮姑娘病入膏肓
tortures the beautiful invalid until she dies.
她丧心病狂的妹妹把她折磨至死
I'll make sure to put that in my queue.
这部电影我可得好好看看
I love a happy ending.
我喜欢美满的结局
You know, I want to...
我想要...
I want to be here even less than you want me here.
你不想让我待在这儿 我自己更不想
So now hating each other is a competition, and Jen wins?
那么在这场互相憎恨的竞赛里 珍赢了
What a surprise.
真"出人意料"
You know, you have an amazingly
为什么对于我的事
selective memory when it comes to me.
你总是选择性记忆
I want you to take a look at this birthday photo,
我希望你能看着这张生日照片
and you tell me
告诉我
that you wouldn't have looked awful in that dress.
你穿那条裙子是不是很难看
If you don't stop talking
你要是再不住嘴
and put that thermometer into your mouth,
把温度计放进嘴里的话
I will find another place to stick it.
我会找个别的地方把它放进去
I tricked you into taking that little bedroom.
我骗你选了那个小卧室
You know what the treasure was?
你知道好处是什么吗
It was the only room in the house
整个家里只有那一个房♥间
where you couldn't hear Mom and Dad fighting.
听不到爸妈吵架
Is that true?
真的吗
Between the marble floors and vaulted ceilings,
上有拱形屋顶 下有大理石地板
we lived in an echo chamber of marital discord.
我们简直就住在一间夫妻不和的回音室里
Who else do you think was gonna spare you from that?
你觉得还有谁会好心让你拜托那些烦恼
Annie needs me to help her with the charity event.
我要去帮安妮做慈善活动了
Well, don't stay on my account.
好吧 不用担心我
I could get more compassionate care in a prison infirmary.
估计我在监狱医务室能得到更体贴的照顾
Fine. I'll hire a nurse
好 我会请一个专业护士
who specializes in treating severe cases of bitch.
专门服侍重度贱♥人♥
Well, that wasn't so hard.
没那么糟
I'm sorry I dragged you into this.
抱歉把你扯进来
I'm not.
别说抱歉
Silver, you can't do this alone.
小银 你可不能独自经历这些
And when you find out everything is okay,
当你发现一切都好的时候
it's gonna be the best day of your life,
这会是你一生中最美好的日子
and you're gonna want to share that with someone.
你肯定想跟别人一起分享喜悦
Thank you.
谢谢你
Quick, quick, quick. Dixon and Ade.
快躲 迪克森和艾德
What? Oh, my God.
什么 天啊
Wait, I-I can't see them. They can't see me.
我不能见他们 不能让他们看见我
I'm not ready to answer any questions.
我还没准备好接受盘问
Scene 43, Liam. What?
场景43 利亚姆 什么
Where you have to go to the door,
外星人就在门口
'cause the aliens are there and you have to save your squad.
而你为了救你的队伍不得不去开门
I need a scene 43. I'm on it.
我要你来演场景43 交给我吧
Just-just go.
走吧
Liam? What are you doing here?
利亚姆 你在这干什么
Oh, I-I hurt my wrist on set,
我拍戏的时候手腕扭伤了
and they wanted me to get it checked out.
他们让我来检查下
Dixon almost died.
迪克森差点死了
Ade. No.
艾德 不是的
It's-it's fine. I'm okay.
我很好
How is nearly having a stroke okay?
差点中风能叫好吗
You wait outside, I'll go get the car.
你在外边等着 我去取车
No more stress for today. Can you watch him?
今天不要再有压力了 你能帮忙看着他吗
You had a stroke?
你中风了
No.
没有
I have a minor heart defect.
我有轻微的心脏缺陷
But I'm fine, as long as Annie doesn't find out.
但只要安妮不知道 我就没事
Dixon... No, dude, seriously, okay?
迪克森 不 真的不能告诉她
Annie's gonna flip.
安妮会疯掉的
She's done nothing but worry about me
这几个月来 她除了担心我
for the last couple of months.
就是担心我
Do you know what she went through when I had to go to rehab?
你知道我去戒毒所那会她是怎么熬过来的
Yeah.
知道
You know,
说真的
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表