剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Okay, you're just trying to impress Mr. Boy Scout in there.
你只是想取悦某些政♥治♥家而已
You don't know what I want.
你不知道我想要什么
But I know what you need.
但我知道你需要什么
Really?
真的吗
Then I guess
我猜
you know I need someone to, uh...
你知道我需要某人
move the outdoor furniture
帮我把户外家具搬走
to make room for the bandstand.
好为舞台腾出空间
Sound good, Austin?
不错吧 奥斯汀
I'm gonna go find Max.
我要去找麦克斯了
So, what are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
I thought you were going back to D.C.
我以为你回华盛顿了
No, I took the year off,
不 我把今年的安排取消了
mostly to recover from chasing you
主要是为了从
up all those steps at the gaud church.
咱俩在教堂的那些疯狂举动中恢复过来
Hey, you were the one who insisted we make it
你才是那个一定要
to the top with a stomach full of tapas.
把肚子吃撑的人吧
I had to impress you.
我想被你记住啊
You did.
你做到了
Good.
很好
Well, I hope this does, too.
我希望这次也如此
I'm working for marriage equality.
我在为婚姻平等而努力
California is a key state.
加利福尼亚州是很关键的一个州
Marissa Harris is young is running for congress,
玛丽莎·哈里斯在竞选国会议员 她很年轻
so I volunteered.
所以我自愿为她宣传
You're working for a congressional candidate?
你在为国会议员候选人工作吗
My uncle is running, 57th district.
我叔叔也在竞选 是五十七区
The 57th?
五十七区吗
That's your uncle?
那是你叔叔吗
He's running against Marissa.
他是玛丽莎的死对头
Wow, must be tough for you.
你一定很压抑吧
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean, the guy is a total homophobe.
那家伙很厌恶同性恋的
That's not my opinion; check his record.
这不是我的臆断 他的档案这么写的
I mean, everything he believes and supports
他所敬仰和支持的事
hurts people like us.
伤害了我们这样的人
Look, he thinks what he thinks, but he's my uncle.
他的想法归想法 但他是我叔叔
Maybe he's open to change.
也许他也在改变
Maybe that's why he asked me to help him on his campaign.
也许这就是他让我在竞选上帮助他的原因
You said no, right?
你拒绝了 对吧
Teddy, you're a gay man.
泰迪 你是个同性恋
The choices you make have to make sense.
你选择的东西要有意义
This is important.
这很重要
We could never be together if you're going to work for him.
如果你为他工作的话 我们不可能在一起的
So the date's tonight.
今晚的约会对象
They are so nice.
都很不错哟
Investment bankers -- ginormous bonuses.
是投资银行家 绝对多金
I actually have this thing
实际上我有事要做
that I have to do at my friend Naomi's.
我得去我朋友娜欧米那里
Okay, so you can either hang out with your friends for free
那就看你到底是想免费和朋友玩
or hot guys for money.
还是想有偿陪帅哥玩咯
Choices.
二选一哦
Look, if you don't want to do it,
如果你不想做这个
I can totally find somebody else.
我完全可以找别人
No, no, I do.
不 不 我想做
I will do it.
我会做的
Okay, I got to go.
我得走了
Call me later.
等下打我电♥话♥
Hey, Annie.
安妮
Hey. Hey, guys, what's up? Annie,
伙计们 什么事 安妮
our most responsible, reliable friend.
我们最负责 最可靠的朋友
Uh, Silver here just got the most amazing job, uh,
小银找到了一份最棒的工作
that'll completely take up what little time we have for each other,
害得我们完全没时间过两人世界
and so,
所以
We need a babysitter. For Leila.
我们需要个保姆 给莉拉找的
She is grounded unless she is with someone responsible, you know,
她被禁足了 得有个可靠的人人看着她
In loco parentis, if you would just be willing to be driven loco
履行父母的职责 你能帮个忙吗
for the evening.
就只有晚上
Okay.
没问题
Oh, my god, thank you.
天呐 太谢谢你了
Thank you. Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Pick her up tonight.
今晚来接她
Tonight?
今晚吗
Uh, oh, I'm, I'm, I'm sorry, guys,
很抱歉 伙计们
I have dinner with Bree and her friends from New York.
我得和布瑞还有她纽约来的朋友一起吃晚餐
So? You said Bree's great.
这样啊 你说过布瑞人很好的
I'm sure her friends are great.
她的朋友肯定也很好
Just take Leila with you.
那就把莉拉带上
Guys, I'm, I'm really sorry, but I can't.
非常抱歉 但是我带不了
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
I just really can't.
带不了就是带不了
No, annie, you don't understand.
不 安妮 你不明白
We really need some time alone together, and...
我俩非常需要一点二人世界 而且
I will pay you a thousand dollars.
我付你一千美元
Really?
真的
No!
当然是玩笑
Annie, I just really, really need you to do this for me.
安妮 我只是非常希望你能帮我这个忙
Please. Okay.
拜托 好吧
Awesome, great. Thank you, thanks.
太棒了 谢谢你
Let's go. You're a rock star.
我们走 你帅呆了
Okay.
好吧
Hey, did something spill?
什么东西洒了吗
Jim came back.
吉姆回来了
He's alive.
他还活着
It's a miracle, right?
真是个奇迹 不是吗
Wait, Jim was here?
等等 吉姆来过了
He said he was leaving.
他说他准备离开的
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Okay, you know how I thought that I had a stalker?
你记得我说过有人跟踪我吧
Well, it wasn't.
其实不是
It was Jim and he had been watching you and Jane.
那个人是吉姆 他观察你和简很久了
He said he could tell
他说他看得出来
that there was something between the two of you.
你和简有点不清不白
But he, he acted like he just got here.
但他表现得像刚到这儿似的
He said if you were happy,
他说如果你俩在一起会幸福
He would just go away.
他就离开
Where's Jane?
简在哪里
Jane?
简
My wife?
我的妻子
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Liam, yeah, why?
利亚姆 没事啊 怎么了
Jim talked to Adrianna,
吉姆和阿德里安娜谈了
he's been watching us for a week.
这一周来他一直在观察咱们
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不跟我说呢
I'm your friend.
我是你朋友啊
Friend?
朋友
You stole my wife.
你抢了我妻子
Why didn't you say something?
你就不想说点什么吗
Because we didn't want to hurt you.
因为我们不想伤害你
no, Jim!
吉姆 别打了
Liam, no.
利亚姆 别打了
When did it start, huh?
你俩啥时候勾搭上的
Stop, stop! Get off him! When did it start, huh,
住手 放开他 什么时候开始的
You idiot, she's pregnant.
你个笨蛋 她怀孕了
She's what?
什么
All right, we're gonna get you to a hospital.
没事的 我们这就送你去医院
This way, ladies, okay,
这边 女士们
So, girls, it's going to go right directly between the lanterns,
这个要放在两个壁灯的正中间
a little to the left.
稍微往左放一点
Max, sweetheart,
麦克斯 亲爱的
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表