剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
This is a whole new Liam.
真是全新的利亚姆
Yeah. I guess, ever since my accident,
是啊 自从我出车祸后
I just want to not worry about stuff so much.
就不想再这么杞人忧天了
You know? I want to live every day like it could be my last.
我想把每一天都当做最后一天来过
Wow, that sounds really morbid.
这听起来真悲观
No, no, actually, it... sounds like a good idea.
不 其实这想法听起来不错
Why spend time planning for a future
为什么要花时间去计划
you might not even have?
你也许都不能拥有的未来呢
Yeah, something like that.
差不多这么回事
You all right?
你没事吧
Absolutely.
当然
I'm just saying, people should live
我是说 无论怎样
every day to the fullest, no matter what.
人们应该好好珍惜 充分利用每一天
I guess I'm just not sure yet
我还不确定要不要
if that means going to NYU.
去念纽约大学
It's what I've wanted for so long,
那是我一直向往的
and now that I've got it, I...
现在我得到了 我...
I feel like I don't know anything.
我觉得自己什么都不确定
Well, you don't have to figure everything out right this second.
你不用一下子把所有事都弄明白
Not everything.
不必都想明白
Look, I'm sorry about the other day.
那天的事我很抱歉
Okay, and I hope that you're not still mad at me, because...
我希望你不生我的气了 因为...
Well, this is actually kind of embarrassing, uh...
这事其实说起来有点尴尬
Do you think that maybe you want to give me my job back?
你能让我回来工作吗
Ade, I can't do that.
艾德 这我办不到
Oh. Not because I'm mad at you,
不是因为我生你的气
but because I actually already gave your job away.
而是因为我已经雇别人了
I'm, uh, I'm in this movie that starts rehearsals today.
我要出演今天开始排练的一部电影
Well, your auditions must be going pretty well.
你的试镜一定很出色
Actually, I didn't even audition for this one.
其实 我都没有为这部戏试镜
Vanessa was at The Carrington, and happened to bump into the producer.
瓦内萨当时在卡林顿 刚好撞见制♥作♥人
Wait, The Carrington?
等等 卡林顿吗
Yeah, I guess he had seen my billboards
是的 我估计他看过我的广♥告♥牌
and that rescue video,
和救人的那段录像
and, uh, I don't know,
我也不清楚
she somehow convinced him that I'm the guy.
反正她说服他 我就是他要找的角色
She's pretty amazing, don't you think?
她真厉害 你觉得不
Yeah, she certainly seems to be.
是啊 她看起来是挺厉害
Why are you being so weird
怎么一到这里
about coming back down here? I'm not.
你就浑身不自在 我没有啊
You had fun, right? Yeah, obviously it was exciting.
你不是玩得很开心吗 是啊 确实很刺♥激♥
Okay, I just don't want you getting the wrong idea.
好吧 我只希望你别乱想
I'm not ready to start coming down here with you all the time
我没准备好经常跟你到这里来
and, you know...
而且 你知道
That looks amazing in the light.
这个白天看真是太美了
Well, you aren't the only one that thinks so.
不仅你一个人这么想
On second thought, what are you doing tonight?
我改主意了 你今晚打算做什么
I cannot believe I get a whole trailer, just for me.
真想不到我拥有一整辆专用拖车
Are you kidding me? It's hideous.
你开什么玩笑 里面糟透了
It's fine.
挺好的
I like shag carpet.
我喜欢长毛地毯
Liam, you are on a bullet train to stardom.
利亚姆 你马上要成为大明星了
She's right, this is major.
她说得对 这是重大事件
Finally, someone around here
终于有人知道
who knows what they're talking about.
事情轻重了
All right, I'm gonna speak to Lee
好吧 我会找李
about getting you an upgrade. Oh, my...
给你换个上档次的 天啊
Liam, thank you so much
利亚姆 非常谢谢你
for getting me the interview for this P.A. job.
帮我得到这份私人助理的工作
I'm just glad it worked out,
很高兴能帮得上你
if this is what you really wanted. It is.
如果这是你想要的话 这正是
Why should I wait four years
我为什么要花四年
to learn about filmmaking in a classroom,
在教室里学习拍电影
when I can actually start doing it?
明明我现在就能开始实践
Live the dream like there's no tomorrow.
追求梦想 仿佛世界末日
Well, it definitely feels like a dream.
感觉真的很像一场梦
What do you want?
你有什么事
Six years ago,
六年前
I tried to start a magazine.
我想办份杂♥志♥
This very cutting-edge, brainy,
那种非常前沿 有头脑
politically-minded thing,
进行政♥治♥评论的刊物
that could not have been a bigger flop.
成了莫大的失败
I believe my mother called it the Dilettante Monthly.
我妈管它叫《业余者月刊》
Ouch.
真伤人
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I tried to earn on my own,
我想自食其力
and I failed.
但我失败了
And... I've been afraid...
从此以后我害怕
to be involved with anything since.
再去参与任何事
But I don't know--
但我不明白
there's something about your little project here
你的项目中有种东西打动了我
that I just don't want to see you fail as miserably as I did.
我不想眼看你像我以前那样惨败
Well, that is very generous of you.
你真好心
So, what do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Do you want to be partners?
你想做合伙人吗
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
I'm glad to see you didn't sleep
很高兴看见你不是穿着
in the God-awful Catwoman costume.
那套吐♥血♥猫女装睡的
I almost had to.
我差点就穿着睡了
It was so hard to get off.
很难脱下来
Oh, my God, now I'm all itchy.
我的天 现在我全身好痒
Naomi, you have to be honest with me.
娜欧米 你跟我说实话
Is it really that hard for you to get a job?
你拿到一份工作真那么难吗
I mean, what was the point of going to such extremes?
为什么要用那么极端的方法
Maybe I just wanted to do something
也许我只想做点
that would impress you for once.
能让你佩服的事
Come on.
得了吧
Are you saying that this was all about me?
你是说这全都是因为我吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
Naomi.
娜欧米
What do you want me to do,
你想让我怎么做
give you a round of applause?
为你鼓掌吗
I think this whole little business that you've created
我认为你独自开拓的这番小事业
is impressive.
令人佩服
I think this house that you've bought is impressive.
我觉得你买♥♥的这座房♥子令人佩服
And all these friends you have who absolutely adore you....
而且你那些万分宠爱你的朋友们
I think it's all very impressive.
这些都很令人佩服
You really mean that?
你说真的吗
Yeah, I do.
是的
Maybe if you weren't so intent on finding a husband,
如果你不那么想找个老公
you could do something with your life, too.
你这辈子也会有所作为
I mean, look at me. I gave up chasing boys,
瞧瞧我 我放弃了追求男色
and now I channel all of my energy into a career.
现在我全身心投入事业
I'm just saying...
我想说的是
you don't need a man,
你不需要男人
and neither do I.
我也不需要
We can be a team.
我们可以合作
Oh, um, I'm here with Annie.
我来找安妮的
We're working on a charity project together.
我们在合办慈善项目
I'm Preston.
我是普莱斯顿
I'm Naomi Clark.
我是娜欧米·克拉克
It's a pleasure to meet you, Preston.
认识你很高兴 普莱斯顿
The pleasure's all mine.
我也很荣幸
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表