剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Almost.
几乎
We are absolutely loving the guesthouse,
我们爱死客房♥了
most especially the pot garden in the back.
特别是后院的大♥麻♥园
Ten plants-- seriously, dude, nice little touch.
有上十株哦 真是太好了
Awesome.
太棒了
What? Probably the cowboy.
什么 估计是那个牛仔种的
He reeked of agriculture,
他整个散发着农业的臭味
But since I'm such a "brat,"
不过既然他已经管我叫"富家女"了
maybe I'll call his mom and dad.
或许我应该通知他父母这事儿
He made me pay.
谁让他坐地起价的
It's his turn.
现在轮到他不好受了
Oh. I'm sorry.
不好意思
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
Ah, the lost freshman look. Very convincing.
看起来挺像是迷路了的新生嘛
Huh, well, that would be because I am lost,
那是因为我确实迷路了
and I'm supposed to be a freshman, just not here.
本来也应该是新生的 但不是这所学校
Now I'm closed out of all the classes
现在我被所有能提供
that actually offer transfer credit.
转学学分的课程拒之门外
And you do not need to hear about my whole life story.
你不必听我的整个人生故事的
Not without knowing your name.
请问芳名不为过吧
I'm Annie.
我叫安妮
I'm Jeremy.
我叫杰里米
Look, when I was a freshman, I stood in the wrong line,
我刚进校时就排错了队
wound up joining the jock fraternity
我本来是要申请微积分课程的
instead of taking calculus,
结果却站在了联谊会的队伍里
but it worked out.
不过也歪打正着了
Sometimes when you don't get what you want,
有时候当你没有得偿所愿时
you may come to realize
你可能会发现
that there's something else that's better.
塞翁失马 焉知非福
Hmm, you know what?
你知道吗
You're right.
你说得很对
Thank you.
谢谢你
And hey,
等一下
Do you maybe want to go to a party later?
一会儿有一个聚会 你有兴趣吗
I didn't know you hated her.
我都不知道你讨厌她
Did you really think
你不会真的想过
you were never going to have to see Adrianna again?
永远不和艾德里安见面吧
Call me a dreamer, but I was kind of hoping
我确实这样幻想过
she'd get eaten by a lion.
她被狮子吃掉什么的
That's-that's not a very realistic plan.
你还真能想啊
Yeah, well, neither is the three of us living here together,
我从没想过我们三个会住在一起
but I went along with it.
但是我也能接受了
Look, I'm sorry, all right?
我很抱歉
I just-- us living here and raising a teenager--
我只是 我们两个一起抚养一个未成年女孩
this is not what I planned. Okay, so you know what?
这超出了我的预期 你知道吗
We'll just... Hey, hey, we'll work this out.
我们会解决的
House rules--
家规
no more drinking, no uninvited guests,
不准喝酒 不准随便带人回家
and tonight you clean up the apartment.
今晚你负责打扫
What about Naomi's party?
那娜欧米的聚会怎么办
That is so not fair.
太不公平了
No, Leila. No.
莉拉 不要这样
Do not-- don't go, don't go in the bathroom.
别走 别躲进浴室
Please don't get in there, don't slam the door.
别去浴室 别摔门
Okay, she's back in the bathroom,
好吧 她又躲回浴室了
You know, and I, I still got to get ready for the party.
我还得为聚会做准备
Look, just, could you just--
你能
No, take your time, um,
不要着急 慢慢来
I-I have something to take care of, um,
我有点事去处理下
I'll meet you at Naomi's.
娜欧米的聚会见
Wha...?
什么
Hey, um, this is Dixon Wilson.
我是迪克森·威尔森
I'm calling about the beach house.
我打电♥话♥来是想问下海滩小屋的事情
It's taken.
已经有人租了
I'm, I'm a nonsmoker, good credit, no pets, call me back.
不吸烟 无不良记录 不养宠物 给我回电♥话♥
Nice try, nice try, but I already left a message.
很好 很好 但我已经留过言了
Looks like the bull bucked you off, son.
看起来你已经没有机会了 小子
okay, dad.
好吧 老兄
Um, see, the thing is,
我的情况是这样的
A friend really screwed me over and... I need a place to stay.
朋友搞砸了一些事 我需要一个住的地儿
And I was supposed to take my senior year off
我本来可以逃离毕业季
and motorcycle through South America,
骑着摩托车游遍南美
But some skinny beverly hills brat
但几个比弗利山庄富家女
told my parents I was growing pot,
告诉我父母我在种大♥麻♥
so, uh... I'm going to need the place more than you.
所以我比你更需要这个地方
So I guess we're just going to have to see who gets it.
那我们就来看看到底鹿死谁手咯
Hmm, yeah, we will.
没错
You've taken on a lot for a young man--
这些责任不是你这个年龄的孩子该承担的
running the studios, now you're taking care of your sister.
经营工作室 还得照顾妹妹
You need help.
你需要帮助
Your father and I used to do business together.
我和你♥爸♥爸以前就是合作伙伴
The business you were in with my father was porn,
你和我爸合作的生意可是拍A片
and it almost destroyed my family.
这几乎毁了我全家
Really? I mean, the house that you lived in,
真的吗 你们家曾住着大豪♥宅♥
having your family around you-- those were the bad times?
全家和睦 这些难道是坏事吗
Your family is struggling
你家现在这个样子
not because of me, Navid, because of you.
不是因为我 而是因为你 纳维
You need me.
你需要我
My family will be fine.
我家会好起来的
Oh, and Shirazi Studios
而且谢拉兹工作室
will never do business with a guy like you again.
也绝对不会再和你这样的人合作
Remember to flex when you take people's keys.
拿别人车钥匙的时候记得要拿紧
Hey, lose the gum.
放松
Melanie, please,
米兰妮
More hip roll, less tuna roll.
多一点臀部扭动 不要老是扭腰
Boys, you're not trying to fly away.
男生们 你们不是要起飞
Lightly, lightly.
轻一点
Naomi.
娜欧米
Lightly.
轻一点
Naomi, this is amazing.
娜欧米 太棒了
Let's get the party started.
让我们开始狂欢吧
Thanks for coming, y'all, let's go, let's party.
很感谢大家的到来 狂欢时间到
Uh, maybe I forgot to warn you about Naomi's parties.
我好像忘记告诉你娜欧米的聚会守则了
She kind of has this rule where you got to come dressed up
要不你就精心打扮一番
or not dressed at all.
要不就什么都不♥穿♥
Uh, I don't think I'm gonna make it.
我应该不会去
I mean, yeah, I'm not exactly
我是说 我也不是很喜欢
into the whole mega-party thing, either.
这种大型派对
So if you want to just stay home
如果你想待在家里
and watch a movie, I'm totally game.
看一场电影的话 我完全赞同
No, you should go to the party.
不 你应该去聚会的
No, dude, I don't want to go without you.
没有你 我哪儿也不想去
Dude, come on, just come for ten minutes.
我们只去十分钟
I promise, once you're there, you're gonna feel better.
我保证 你去了 会感觉好点的
I can't. Look, Ivy,
我做不到 艾薇
We have been together the entire summer,
整个夏天我们都待在一起
And you spent your honeymoon in a hospital.
蜜月都是在医院度过的
I appreciate the positive attitude,
我很喜欢你乐观的心态
but it's okay to admit that I've got cancer,
但是承认我得了癌症也没什么
and it's okay that I can't live every moment to the fullest.
我没办法尽情享受生活也没关系
But you can.
但是你可以
Go to the party, have fun,
去参加聚会吧 玩得开心点
Be with your friends.
和你的朋友们待一会
I'm not gonna die while you're gone.
在你离开的时候我保证不会死
Oh, god. Probably.
几率很大的
That's not funny.
一点都不好笑
Bye.
再见
Have fun.
玩得开心点
All right.
知道了
What's everyone burning?
你们都烧什么了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表