剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
that you're into somebody else.
你心里还有其他人
What?
什么
Max! Max, wait.
麦克斯 麦克斯 等等
I'm not stupid, Naomi.
我不傻 娜欧米
I know you have feelings for Austin. No, I don't.
我知道你对奥斯汀有感觉 我没有
Okay, listen, you have to believe me.
听着 你得相信我
Whatever... crazy feeling
有些时候莫名其妙的疯狂感觉
possesses me sometimes,
会令我难以自已
I love you.
但我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
You are the queen of my heart.
你是我心目中的女王
but...
但是
I can't be okay with this.
我不能忍♥受这点
Max... No, I really tried to.
麦克斯 不 我真的尽力不去想
I can't.
但我做不到
I'm sorry. Max...
对不起 麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯
Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late. Hey.
大家好 抱歉我迟到了
Looks like an incredible turnout.
这结果真是令人难以置信啊
Yeah. I honestly
是啊 老实说
can not believe this many people are willing to help me.
我不敢相信这么多人会愿意向我伸出援手
Well, you just had to let them.
只要你愿意接受帮助
Ivy...
艾薇
If I stay alive...
如果我还活着
it's because of you.
那只因为有你
And I feel alive because of you.
而我因为有你而感到生命的意义
All right.
好了
Stick around, everybody, because our headliner,
大家稍等 接下去登场的是
Dixon Wilson, is coming up next.
我们的头号♥艺人迪克森·威尔森
Dixon, they're kind of waiting for you.
迪克森 大家正在等你呢
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, I'm fine. I just... I just need a minute.
我没事 我只是需要稍歇一会
You're not fine.
你不是没事
Dixon! Your nose is bleeding.
迪克森 你在流鼻血
Oh, my god.
天呐
I-I-I... I got to get out there.
我得上台了
Those people paid money to see me.
那些人付钱来看我演出
What if they ask for their money back?
要是他们要求退钱怎么办
I can't do that to Raj.
那就太对不起罗杰了
Well, you going out there like this is not gonna help Raj.
你这种状态也不可能帮到罗杰啊
Okay, just...
好吧 就...
Dixon! Dixon! Dixon!
迪克森 迪克森 迪克森
I'll take care of it, okay?
由我来搞定吧 好吗
Dixon! Dixon...!
迪克森 迪克森
So, I'm sure Dixon will be coming out any minute.
我相信迪克森随时会登台表演
Um, in the meantime, is anybody a fan of E.E. Cummings?
同时想问大家 有人是肯明思的粉丝吗
No?
没有啊
What's going on?
怎么了
Dixon's not feeling well, and he doesn't want to let Raj down,
迪克森身体不适 他又不想让罗杰失望
So I'm going to take his place.
所以我要代他出演
You've got to be kidding me.
你一定是在开玩笑吧
I mean, somebody's got to go on. Do you want to?
我的意思是必须有人上台表演 你想去吗
Unfortunately,
真遗憾
Dixon's a little under the weather,
迪克森身体微恙
but filling in,
但代他出演的
very unexpectedly--
你们一定想不到
Adrianna Tate Duncan!
阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯
Hi. I'm Adrianna,
我是阿德里安娜
And I'm going to play you some of my new material.
我将给大家演奏一首我的新歌♥
Did you steal this one, too?
这首也是你偷来的吧
**If only I could touch you*
*我只想静静抚摸你
**Feel you in my arms*
*融你于我的臂弯中
**If only I could hold you*
*我只想拥你入怀
**Without sounding the alarm*
*希望你不会拒绝
What the hell do you want?
你究竟想要什么
I want you to reconsider your decision, Navid.
我希望你能重新考虑你的决定 纳维
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
我决心已下 不会改了
Like I said, you can do whatever you want to me,
如我之前所说 你要对我怎么样尽管来
but I'm done.
我不干了
You're family, and I would never hurt family.
你是我家人 我绝不会伤害家人
But she is not family.
但她不是家人
Wait? Who? Who are you talking about?
等等 谁 你说的是谁
**And I'm worried I might steal your kiss*
*我心忧那一吻未能付你终生
**When I'm broken, you could be my fix*
*伤心欲绝时 你是我的避风港湾
**But I can't cover all these lies*
*但我终遮不住所有谎言
**No matter just how hard I try*
*不管我如何努力
**And I can't go another day*
*有一天你会离去
**Without you, I might fade away*
*没有你 我会落寞凋零
**You're everything that I don't say*
*你是我的全世界 我却说不出来
**Take my pain away*
*把我的痛苦带走吧
Give me your wallet.
把钱包给我
Are you mugging me?
你在抢劫我吗
Just give it to me.
给我就行
There's no money here.
这里没有钱了
You're not paying for anything.
所以你不用向我付钱
I like you,
我喜欢你
And I want to be with you,
想和你在一起
Because when we kiss,
因为当我们亲吻时
I felt alive with you, too.
我也对你有感觉
My name is, uh, Navid Shirazi.
我是纳维·谢拉兹
I'm here to, uh,
我是来...
turn myself in.
自首的
Well, you are gonna have to sing at another benefit for Liam
你得在为利亚姆举办的义演上演出了
to pay for all the beer he just gave away.
他为了送啤酒已经入不敷出了
Yeah, I think that was a one-time deal.
是吗 我还以为只是一轮的酒
That was weired. The model agency.
那个模特经纪人刚刚打电♥话♥过来
She says she's got a bigger check for me.
她说要给我开张大支票
That must mean you made the AD.
肯定是你得到那个广♥告♥了
Well, congratulations, man.
恭喜你 伙计
Looks like Raj isn't the only one that's gonna live, huh?
看来罗杰不是唯一一个得救的人
You guys have a good night, okay?
你们好好玩
Here, go to the stupid romantic island.
给你 去你那个愚蠢的浪漫岛吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Max broke up with me,
麦克斯和我分手了
So we won't be going.
所以我们不去了
That means you and your perfect little girlfriend get to go.
你和你完美的小女朋友可以去了
Oh, you thought Sally was my girlfriend?
你把莎莉当我女朋友了吗
Oh, that's, uh... that's my bad, I guess.
那是我的错
Um, she's just my cousin.
她只是我表妹
She's just been staying with me for the week.
她只是这周来我这玩玩
Here.
给你吧
Hey, Navid. It's me.
纳维 是我
Uh, look, I don't know where you ran off to but...
我不知道你跑去哪里了
just give me a call.
请回我电♥话♥
That was the real distraction, wasn't it?
真令人心烦 不是吗
Boyfriend troubles?
关于男朋友的问题吧
How did you know?
你怎么知道
I'm not all work all the time.
我不是只会工作
I've been there.
我也恋爱过
I had a boyfriend
我曾经有个男朋友
who I was so sure was messing around on me.
我确定他背着我鬼混
And I spent a year walking around
所以我有一年时间都很苦恼
with my head half in the game.
终日胡思乱想
Because I was always wondering where he was,
我老是在想
or who he was with.
他在哪里 他和谁在一起
Why he didn't answer his phone.
为什么不回我电♥话♥
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, this thing with Navid--
纳维这件事
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表