剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
we don't make it as a couple?
就得分手
Whoa, Ade. No.
艾德 不是这样的
Babe, our relationship and our business
宝贝 我们的感情和事业
are two completely different things.
完全是两码事
If the business side doesn't work out,
即使事业没有起色
it's not gonna affect our relationship.
也不会影响咱们的感情
Do you promise?
你能保证吗
Yes, I promise.
我保证
And I'm sure Liam would give you your job back in a heartbeat.
我敢说利亚姆立马就能让你复职
He's a friend.
他是个好哥们
Hey, your door was unlocked.
你的门没锁
Whoa, what happened with this?
你这一大摊是怎么回事
Well, I asked Jacques' baby-sitter for help,
我想找雅克的保姆帮忙
but apparently, she's no whiz with the hot glue gun.
但她不会摆弄热胶枪
So, how is prep for NYU going?
去纽约大学的事准备得怎样
Have you started practicing hailing cabs
开始练习叫出租车了吗
and being snobbish about pizza?
还得学会对匹萨嗤之以鼻
You know, I'm not really feeling the whole NYU thing today.
我今天对去纽约大学的事有所动摇
What are you talking about?
你这是什么意思
You've been excited about this for years.
你都为这事激动一年了
Yeah, I know. It's just...
我知道 只是...
Wait. Hold that thought.
等一下 等会再说
Mr. Paddington, how can I help you?
帕丁顿先生 有什么事吗
Your wallet?
你的钱包
That you left in the pocket of your coat at my office.
装在大衣口袋 落在我办公室里了
I understand. Of course.
我明白 当然
I will send one of my assistants there right away to look for it.
我现在就派助理过去找
It's not a problem.
这不成问题
Except it's not your office, and you have no assistants.
但那不是你的办公室 你也没有助理
I'll catch up with you guys later.
咱们稍后碰头
Just so you know, okay, I'm not here for you.
要知道 我过来不是因为你
I'm just into doing the art.
完全是为了艺术
Okay. And you thought you'd look less conspicuous
好吧 你为了不引人注意
dressed up as a, uh, Ninja?
故意穿得像个忍♥者
I just thought it would help me blend in with the night, okay?
我只是觉得这么穿 能让自己融入月夜
Yeah, uh, it's just that there's been this little invention
是啊 只可惜街上有路灯
that's called street lamps.
藏也藏不住
Right.
没错
Why don't we put it up here?
我们在这里画吧
Yeah, the, uh...
这个嘛...
the garbage and the rats will be really impressed.
垃圾和老鼠肯定会被你的画技折服
Come here.
过来
I say we do it where people can actually see it.
我建议找个大家都能看到的地方作画
All right. You're on.
好啊 听你的
Okay.
好了
There must be a light or a desk lamp or something or...
屋里肯定有电灯 或是台灯什么的
A flashlight. Thank you.
手电筒 太好了
Okay, not a flashlight.
好吧 不是手电筒
All right.
好吧
Okay.
在这儿
Son of a bitch is married.
那个狗♥杂♥种♥结婚了
Okay, dude, you were right.
哥们 你说得没错
That looks so good up there.
画在这里简直太赞了
Run!
快跑
Oh, my...
天啊
Seriously?!
耍老娘呢
Over there.
去那边
I was just taking inventory.
我刚才在做盘点
Come back tomorrow.
明天再来吧
There's a sale on... handcuffs.
目前手铐在打折
Oh, I see you brought your own.
原来您自己带了啊
Oh! You don't understand; I really do work here.
你搞错了 我真的是这里的员工
I don't know your life, lady, but I do know that
我不知道你是干嘛的 小姐 但我知道
I come in here all the time and I've never seen you.
我来过很多次 但从没见过你
O-Okay, officer, please.
长官 行行好
If I don't get out of here right now and warn her,
我要是现在不去马上提醒我姐
my sister is going to make a huge mistake.
她就会犯下弥天大错
Then call her from the station.
那就回局里给她打电♥话♥
Somebody's got to post your bail.
总得有人给你交保释费
No, if she finds out I was arrested,
不行 如果她发现我被捕了
it'll blow my cover story, and I'll look like an idiot.
我的说辞就露馅了 那样我会显得很傻
You get one phone call; do what you have to do.
你只能打一个电♥话♥ 别浪费了
This is just stupid!
这也太蠢了吧
This is a $40,000 bag?
这个包值四万块吗
Thirty-seven five.
三万七千五
You peeked.
你当时瞟了一眼
Well, it's very, very pretty,
这非常非常漂亮
but you have to take it back.
但你得收回去
Well, you know what that means.
你知道那意味着什么
I'm not wasting my time with a guilt-ridden heiress.
我可不会在一个有负罪感的继承人身上浪费时间
Well, I'm not spending my time with a self-indulgent jerk.
我也不会在一个自我放纵的混♥蛋♥身上浪费时间
What was the whole point of this little exercise, anyway?
这个小测试的意义到底何在
To get me to admit that I'm not comfortable with this money?
让我承认自己无法接受这笔钱吗
Fine. I admit it.
好吧 我承认
I want to earn what I have.
我想赢得自己拥有的东西
I want to build something that is lasting and meaningful.
我想创造点持久并且有意义的东西
And not just so Marla's death means something,
这样不仅能让玛拉的逝去具有意义
but so my life means something, too.
也能让我的生命充满意义
Well, I happen to believe life means something if you enjoy it.
我倒觉得 及时行乐才能使生命有意义
And is that what you're doing right now?
你现在就是在及时行乐喽
'Cause you just look lonely and bored.
那你怎么看着又寂寞又无聊
Look, I thought that
我原本以为
you helping me start all this would make it easier,
有你带我上道会容易一些
but you know what?
但结果呢
Building something on my own
靠我自己的双手
is going to be that much more satisfying.
创造的东西更令人满足
I still don't understand why they would arrest you.
我还是搞不懂他们为什么要逮捕你
And why you were wearing this when I called.
还有 为什么我打电♥话♥的时候你穿着这身
Well, I find it keeps me sharp,
我觉得这么穿头脑比较清醒
you know, when I'm thinking about hors d'oeuvres and menus and...
我要思考开胃菜和菜单的问题
...other things.
还有其它事情
Okay, I haven't been completely honest.
好吧 我没完全说实话
I don't have an office, I don't have employees.
我没有办公室 也没有员工
I made all of this up because I really wanted this job.
我很想拿到这份工作 所以撒了谎
William, this is incredibly embarrassing.
威廉 这事简直太丢脸了
I hope you know I had nothing to do with this.
希望你明白 我完全不知情
And I hope this doesn't ruin the rest of our evening.
也希望不要因为这事扫了我们今晚的雅兴
No. Jen, wait.
珍 等等
You know what, you're annoying, you really are,
你很招人烦 真的
but you're my sister, and I can't let you do this.
但你是我亲姐 我不能看着你犯错
I believe that belongs to you.
这个是你的吧
I found it in your wallet,
我在你钱包里发现的
where you probably stuffed it before our meeting.
大概是在我们会面前塞进去的
Yeah.
没错
I thought you said that weren't married.
你不是说自己没结婚吗
No, I said there was no Mrs. Paddington.
不 我是说没有帕丁顿太太这一说
My wife kept her maiden name.
我妻子还保留了娘家的姓
Okay.
好吧
Unfortunately, it looks like none of our party planning
很不幸 我们的派对计划
is going to work out after all.
最终都用不成了
Y-You know what, I think it will.
我觉得用得上
You're gonna let my sister here plan your silly little party,
要么让我妹妹帮你筹备那个无聊小派对
or your wife is going to get a very interesting phone call
要么你妻子就会接到一个很有趣的电♥话♥
from me.
我打的
Heard about NYU. Congrats.
我听说纽约大学的事了 恭喜你
Thanks.
谢谢
I actually just got some good news, too.
其实我也刚收到些好消息
I'm gonna be in a movie.
我要拍电影了
It's not a huge part, but if it gets me noticed,
戏份不多 但如果能让我受到关注
it's worth putting myself out there.
就值得去露露脸
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表