剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Now you're going to go to that beach, get some action,
现在你得去那片海滩 开始行动
and maybe some guy
也许有哪个哥们
will find your compulsive do-gooding attractive,
会被你活雷锋的气质吸引
perhaps even a rugged, tan homeless man.
就算是个无家可归的彪形大汉
I am not using a charity event to pick up some guy.
我不会利用慈善会来钓凯子
Well, I'm not signing a check till you do.
你不钓 我就不签这支票
Consider it my donation
就把这当做我
to the Get Annie Wilson Laid Foundation.
给"睡了安妮·威尔森"基金会的捐款吧
All right.
好吧
It's Vanessa.
是瓦内萨
She wants to know how the photo session's going.
她想知道宣传照拍得怎么样了
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you to be here.
抱歉 我不该拉你过来
I can do this by myself.
我自己能行
I mean, they're just gonna ask questions and take blood.
他们不过是要提点问题 抽点血
Yeah, and tell you if you're gonna get cancer.
是啊 顺便告诉你是否得了癌症
Erin Silver?
艾莲·西福尔
Yeah.
是的
Uh, I mean, it's not me; it's her. I'm with her.
不是我 是她 我和她一起的
That's okay. It's important to have support.
没事的 有人陪你很重要
If you test positive for the BRCA gene,
如果真的检查出乳癌基因
you're gonna be facing some tough choices.
你就得面临艰难的选择
Some people don't even want to know.
有些人甚至宁愿不知情
Yeah, I... I didn't know if I did,
是啊 我也不太想知道实情
but I watched my mom die of breast cancer, so...
但我亲眼看着我妈妈死于乳腺癌 所以
if knowing means that won't happen to me...
如果知情可以让我免于一死
If you have the BRCA gene,
若你真携带乳癌基因
there are things that can be done.
有几种治疗方法
A preventative double mastectomy can reduce your risk
进行预防性双侧乳♥房♥♥切除术
of breast cancer from 90%
可使乳腺癌的风险
in your lifetime to almost none.
从九♥成♥降到几乎为零
However, the gene also increases your risk of ovarian cancer.
但是 这种基因也可能增加卵巢癌的概率
At some point you'll also have to consider removing your ovaries.
如果这样的话 你就可能得移除卵巢
Have you two talked about a plan for having children?
你们俩讨论过养小孩的话题吗
No, he'she's not, um... We're not...
不 他不是... 我们不是...
I don't have a boyfriend
我没有男朋友
or a plan for kids.
也没生小孩的打算
I kind of just thought I would meet somebody and fall in love.
我总是幻想会在某天遇见某人 坠入爱河
Well, that could still be the plan. Right?
这计划依旧可行 不是吗
Fertility is something that we can discuss
我们可以之后再讨论生育问题
when the test results come in.
先等测试结果出来
You may not even have the gene.
也许你并没有携带乳癌基因呢
Why does every guy think
为什么每个男人都觉得
that the answer to a girl's problems is to get a guy?
只要找个男人 女生就万事无忧了
Because they're guys? Exactly.
因为他们是男人 没错
Look, forget PJ Moneybags.
好了 忘了那个高富帅普少吧
Coming from somebody who is not a guy,
依我这个女生来看
it kind of does seem like you've lost all interest in dating.
你好像确实对约会毫无兴趣了
I'm just trying to do something positive with my life,
我只是想尽一己之力 做些有意义的事
no big mystery there.
显而易见
Unlike why you haven't signed your divorce papers yet.
不像你 拖到现在还没签离婚协议
I... know.
好吧
It's not like I didn't know the divorce was coming.
我知道这婚早晚得离
It's just... God, signing the papers, you know?
可以只要一签协议
It feels like this whole marriage never even happened.
感觉就好像我根本没结过婚似的
Ivy, your marriage happened.
艾薇 你结过婚
I was there.
我还去参加了婚礼
I even have a photo of the elephant.
还给那只大象照了相呢
Look, my-my life is exactly as it was before I met Raj.
我现在的生活和遇见罗杰前毫无差别
You know? I have this huge, huge year ahead of me,
我即将迎来生命中举足轻重的一年
and on the other hand,
而另一方面
there's this amazing guy I really want to be with,
我还一心想那个棒小伙在一起
but I feel like I can't have both of those things. Why not?
但我没法兼得 为什么
Well, Diego's pushing me to do the Artist-in-Residence thing
圣迭戈要我去参加艺术家进驻活动
I was telling you about, which looks cool,
我和你说过 听上去挺棒的
and we could be together,
因为我们能在一起
but, you know, what I really want to do
但你知道 我真心想参加的是
is go on that Surf for Good sailing trip,
那个"冲浪做慈善"活动
in which case we would be apart.
但我们就得分开了
Well, you've got to follow your dreams, right? Not his.
你得追随自己的梦想 不必迁就他
Last time I tried that,my husband left me.
上次我这么做了 结果我丈夫离开了我
So I don't want to make that mistake again.
我不想重蹈覆辙
Diego is not Raj,
圣迭戈和罗杰不一样
and you're not the same person you were a year ago, either;
而你也和一年前不一样了
none of us are.
我们都不一样了
So whatever you decide, you're not gonna make the same mistakes.
所以无论你作何决定 都不会重蹈覆辙
So you just get to make new ones.
只会犯新的错误
Excuse me, uh...
打扰一下
Annie Wilson, right?
你是安妮·威尔森吗
Please tell me a guy in very expensive loafers
别告诉我有个穿名牌鞋的家伙
did not pay you to talk to me.
付钱雇你过来找我
Uh, no. You started the Bag Sales for Charity, right?
不 卖♥♥包慈善活动是你举办的 对吗
It's very cool.
真的很棒
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm Caleb. I helped organize the cleanup.
我是凯莱布 我是帮着组织打扫的
Also very cool.
也很棒啊
I'd love to hear more about how your foundation works.
我真想多了解一些你们基金会的事
Any chance I could buy you a cup of coffee,
我能请你赏脸和我喝杯咖啡吗
bore you with some questions?
向你请教些问题
Assuming that the coffee is not in those disposable cups
当然前提是他们盛咖啡用的不是一次性杯子
that we throw into the ocean.
会污染海洋的那种
I bet she would love that.
我打赌她会乐意的
Consider that my donation to Shut Up PJ.
就当是我给"让普少无话可说"的捐款吧
Consider it a date.
那就来一次约会吧
Great.
太好了
Hey. I'm Dixon Wilson.
我是迪克森·威尔森
Uh, I've got an urgent text to come down here.
说是有紧急通知 喊我过来
Is Carter from House of K Records here?
是K乐团的卡特来了吗
No. But, uh, your girlfriend is.
不是 不过你女朋友来了
So, guys...
你们好呀
Hey, babe!
亲爱的
Wh-What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Well, you've just been so stressed out since the music festival,
音乐节之后 你就一直这么辛苦工作
so I wanted to make it up to you.
所以我想好好补偿你
I got us studio time. Yeah.
我们共渡一段录音室时间 好啊
Who else would send you a text saying:
你想给其他人发短♥信♥说
"I want to make music together"?
"一起做音乐吧"吗
Nobody.
没有
But you should've just talked to me.
但你该提前和我说的
Yeah, well, I would have,
是啊 我也这么想
but you haven't really been talking to me.
但你最近基本没和我说话
Look, I know that that was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity,
我知道那是只此一次的良机
and I blew it... okay?
而我却搞砸了
But maybe if you let me call the record company
但如果你让我给唱片公♥司♥打电♥话♥
and explain myself...
解释清楚
I already told you: there's-there's no point.
我告诉过你这么做没用的
Okay. Well, then let's cut a demo and make a new opportunity,
好吧 那就让我们放下过去重新开始
okay? Yeah.
好吗 好啊
Hey, can you play back that track?
你能播下那段曲子吗
Where'd you get that?
你从哪找来的
Your computer.
你的电脑里
We can't use that.
我们不能用这个
Why not?
为什么
Because it's mine.
因为这是我的曲子
I mean, b-because it's not ready.
我还没完成
Yeah, well, it sounds ready to me.
但听上去已经很完整了
And since when do you start working on music without me?
你什么时候起背着我自己做音乐了
Since I had to do it at Desert Valley.
从那天在荒漠谷我不得不自己表演开始
Hey, Dixon, I don't know how many other ways I can apologize.
迪克森 我不知道怎么才能表达我的歉意
What's wrong?
怎么了
I can't breathe.
我喘不动气
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表