剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
梅维斯 我知道你的美甲师会骂你
Mavis, I know that your manicurist will scold you,
你能给我们弹奏点什么吗
but would you play something for us?
弹奏 当然
Play? Sure.
我也会唱歌♥
You know, I sing as well.
还有谁
As well as who?
丽塔 她唱得肯定很好听
Rita. I'm sure she sings marvelously.
姐♥妹♥们♥快过来
Ladies, gather round now.
梅维斯要惊艳全场了
Mavis is going to dazzle us. All right.
我以前在大学时经常唱这首歌♥
Now, this is a little something I used to sing in college.
*过去 瞥见了长筒女袜*
* In olden days a glimpse of stocking *
*都叫人惊叹不已*
* Was looked on as something shocking *
*如今谁知道*
* Now heaven knows *
大家唱起来
Everybody sing.
*怎么都行*
* Anything goes... *
洛克 洛克
Rocco. Rocco!
过来
Come here!
*写文章*
* Writing prose... *
你在干什么 不要
What are you doing? No.
*世界已变疯狂*
* The world has gone mad today *
*好的变成坏的*
* And good's bad today *
*黑白颠倒*
* And black's white today *
*白天变成黑夜*
* And day's night today *
*现如今大多数女人*
* When most guys today *
*珍视的男人*
* That women prize today *
*都只是愚蠢的舞男*
* Are just silly gigolos *
*所以尽管我不是传奇小说作家*
* So though I'm not a great romancer... *
嘘
Oh, shush!
*当我求婚的时候*
* When I propose *
*怎么都行*
* Anything goes *
*怎么都行*
* Anything goes *
*怎么都行*
* Anything goes. *
他怎么样
So how's he doing?
他不肯去医院
He refuses to go to the hospital.
维恩
Vern.
我没事 我只需要缝几针
I'm fine. I just needed a few stitches.
你先别动
I need you to stay put for a sec.
你还得签署一份免责声明书
You still got to sign a release form.
那么
So...
你怎么没跟我说过你的腿
Why didn't you tell me about your leg?
你是说看起来像烧焦的烤肉的那条腿吗
You mean the one that looks like a charred piece of barbecue?
天 我也不知道
Golly. I'm not sure.
你女朋友就是因为这个跟你分手的吗
Is that why your girl dumped you?
我躺在法国的病床上给她写信
I wrote her from a hospital bed in France,
我告诉她我受了很严重的伤
and I told her I got hurt real bad.
她回信说 我在为国效力
She wrote back saying I served my country,
她为我感到自豪
and she was proud of me.
她不介意
That it didn't matter to her.
但是当我回家后 她看见了...
But when I got back home and she saw...
她当时的表情真是...
The look on her face was...
她难以接受吗
She didn't handle it well?
是的
No.
一周后她跟我分手了
She broke up with me a week later.
所以你就再也不跟别人约会了吗
That's why you haven't dated anyone else?
你就这样放弃了爱情吗
You just gave up on love?
我不愿再从其他女人脸上看到那表情
I couldn't stand to see that look on another woman's face.
而且 还有...
Besides, there's...
还有比孤独更糟糕的事情
there's worse things than being alone.
我就在这里
I'm right here,
我哪儿也不去
and I'm not going anywhere.
这是什么回事
Now, what is going on here?
罗宾
Rohbin.
我就说我闻到了廉价古龙香水的味道
You know, I thought I smelled cheap cologne.
现在该叫我罗宾警探了 卢米斯
That's Detective Rohbin to you now, Loomis.
我还在军队的时候
Mike and I, we used to work together
我和麦克曾经共事过
back when I was on the force.
这位是小迪·菲尔科特
This here is Dee Fillcot.
这家伙在骚扰你吗 女士
Is this guy bothering you, ma'am?
我可以马上逮捕他
Because I can arrest him right now.
不 你不用这么做
No. You don't need to do that.
明白了吗
See...
我是他女朋友
I'm his girl.
是这样吗
Is that so?
是的
Yeah.
她是我女朋友
She's my girl.
很高兴你们能来
It was lovely having you.
我觉得我们应该在每场聚会上都唱歌♥ 你觉得呢
I think we should sing at every party, don't you?
我的天哪
Oh, my goodness.
再次感谢你 艾尔玛
Thanks again, Alma.
我都不记得什么时候比今天更开心了
I can't remember when I've had a better time.
我十分荣幸
It was truly my pleasure.
希望很快能再见到你们
I do hope I'll see you all again soon.
我十分确信你会的
I'm absolutely sure you will.
再见
Bye.
伯特
Bertie.
今天很成功
It was a triumph.
丽塔对我说的最后一句话是...
The last thing Rita said to me was...
你在干什么
What're you doing?
聚会结束了
The party's over.
我们应该归还约斯特太太的东西 越快越好
The sooner we return Mrs. Yost's things, the better.
我不太同意
I'm not sure I agree.
什么
What?
我们不能留着这些东西
We can't keep these things.
这个...
Well...
约斯特太太也没机会怀念这些了
It's not as if Mrs. Yost is going to miss them.
而且今天真是大获成功
And today was such a success.
要是老天开眼 我...
If, by some miracle, I...
我真进了那个俱乐部
I do get into the club,
我还要招待这些女士的
I'll be expected to host the ladies again.
到时候这些高级玩意都不见了
How will I explain the disappearance
我该作何解释
of all of our nicest things?
你能想到借口的
You'll make something up.
很明显 你很擅长编造借口
Apparently, you're quite good at that.
我不喜欢你的语气
I don't like your tone.
我也不喜欢你的语气
I don't like yours.
我想摆回我们自己的东西
I want our things back.
我喜欢家里原来的样子
I liked my home the way it was.
我喜欢原来的你
I like you the way you were.
我爱照片中的那个女人
I love the woman in this photograph.
我不爱
Well, I don't!
事实上 我讨厌她
In fact, I hate her.
她本对生活有很多追求
She wanted so much out of life.
其他人却告诉她 她不配拥有
Others convinced her that she wasn't worthy.
所以 她劝服自己满足于
So, she told herself to be happy with the scraps
这些让她丧失自我的残羹冷炙
that were thrown her way.
让她心怀感激地吞下这一切
She gobbled them up with gratitude.
有一天 她终于意识到
One day, she realized that...
自己应得到更多
...she deserved more.
在你心里我和小迪就是这样 对吗 残羹冷炙
That's what Dee and I are to you, is it? Scraps?
当然不是
Of course not.
家就是我的全部
My family is my heart.
我一直很满意这个家
And I have been happy within these four walls.
但外面的世界缤纷多姿
But there's a big, beautiful world out there
我却从未踏足过
I've never been a part of.
园艺俱乐部的这些女人
The women in-in this Garden Club,
她们可以做我的向导
they can be my tour guides.
她们可以带我见识生活中所有美好
They can introduce me to everything life has to offer.
伯特
Bertie...
帮我成为我心中的那个女人吧
Help me be the woman I want to be.
将曾经的艾尔玛深埋入土
Let's bury the old Alma.
都听你的 亲爱的
Whatever you want, my love.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表