剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
是的
I do.
顺便说一下
By the way,
斯库特今天早上打电♥话♥来道歉了
Scooter called this morning to apologize.
好吧
Okay. And, uh...
他是怎么为自己开脱的
What did he have to say for himself?
他说他因为觉得对不起我 一整晚都没合过眼
Said he couldn't sleep a wink last night 'cause he felt so guilty.
所以他给我买♥♥了玫瑰
So he got me roses,
整整一打玫瑰
a dozen of them.
一打玫瑰
A dozen, huh?
你这是什么表情
What's with the face?
我就是想
I was just thinking.
如果我打算向姑娘道歉
You know, if I wanted to say I'm sorry to a girl,
我不会仅仅送玫瑰花而已
I wouldn't just send roses.
我会请她吃晚餐
I would take her out to dinner. You know?
去某个高档餐厅
Somewhere fancy.
我们不能去公众场合
We can't go out in public.
他的有钱女友会发现的
His rich lady friend would find out.
她在伯班克安插了盯梢的吗
But does she have spies in Burbank?
或者长滩
Or Long Beach?
有很多偏僻的地方可以供他选择
I mean, there's lots of out-of-the-way places he could take you.
她给他付账单
She pays his bills.
-他需要格外小心 -也许吧
- He's got to be extra careful. - Maybe.
但当我对一个女人着迷时
You know, but when I'm nuts about a gal,
我会想要向众人炫耀她
oh, I want to show her off.
让所有人看见我有多幸运
Let everybody see how lucky I am.
看来他不这么想
Guess he thinks different.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
斯库特不想被人看见和我在一起
Scooter's embarrassed to be seen with me?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
斯库特喜欢我
Scooter likes me.
非常喜欢
A lot.
你说了算
If you say so.
那我要鸡蛋 培根 再来一些华夫饼
I'll have the eggs and bacon and some waffles...
既然是你付钱
since you're paying.
是金铁酒店吗
Have I reached the Golden Iron Hotel?
对 我是卡萝尔·约斯特太太
Yes, uh, my name is Mrs. Carol Yost.
我要去北方拜访我的姐姐
I'm taking a trip up north to visit my sister.
希望在此期间能入住你们酒店
I was hoping to stay at your lovely hotel.
我今晚到 周日走
I'd arrive tonight, and I'd stay till Sunday.
好的 我等着
Sure, I'll hold.
你该准备一个行李箱 开始收拾东西了
Oh. Um, you should find a suitcase and start packing.
行李箱
A suitcase?
约斯特太太旅行一向会带一个行李箱
If Mrs. Yost went on a trip, she would pack a suitcase.
他们会在她的车里找到
It would be in her car when they find it.
这我倒没想到
I didn't think of that.
你逃过了多少起谋杀案
You've gotten away with how many murders?
说实话 真不知道没有我你是怎么办到的
Honestly, I don't know how you managed without me.
对 我在
Yes, I'm here.
完美
Oh, wonderful.
我准备出发了 晚饭前能到
Well, I'm leaving now, so I should be there by dinner.
好 再见
All right. Bye-bye.
-我们开始打包 -好好好
- And we're packing... - Yes. Yes. Yes.
喂
Hello.
喂 斯库特 是我
Hi, Scoot. It's me.
嘿 宝贝
Oh. Hey, doll.
喜欢我送你的玫瑰吗
Still loving those roses I sent you?
当然 很美
Of course. They're beautiful.
我只想确保我们之间一切都好
Yeah, I just wanted to make sure we're good, you and me.
对 关于这个
Yeah, about that...
我在想 如果你真的想向我赔罪
I was thinking, if you really wanted to apologize to me,
可以带我去吃晚饭
you could take me out to dinner.
去餐厅吃吗
Like to a restaurant?
我在查兹沃斯的高速公路旁找到了一个地方
I found this place right off the highway in Chatsworth.
很偏僻
Middle of nowhere.
但很浪漫 还有美食
But it's romantic, with good food.
没人会碰见我们 我发誓
No one will see us. I promise.
天哪 这说不好
Golly. Uh, I don't know.
这也不行吗
Why would that be a problem?
除非
Unless...
你就是不想被人看到我们一起
you just don't want to be seen with me in public.
别这么说 宝贝
Oh. Don't say that, baby.
你是我的女朋友
You're my girl.
我是说
I mean...
我很乐意带你去吃晚餐
I'd love to take you out.
真棒
Oh. That's terrific.
我准备好了最完美的裙子
Oh, and I've got the most perfect dress.
我会为你打扮得漂漂亮亮的
I'm really going to doll it up for you.
你想什么时候进行
So, when do you want to do this?
今晚如何
Well, how about tonight?
糟了
Oh, shoot.
我今晚不行
I can't tonight.
对 我有试镜
Yeah, I've got an audition.
晚上试镜
At night?
对
Yeah, uh...
制♥作♥人在拍电影外景
the producer's shooting a movie on location.
他只能在收工后才能见我
And he can't meet until after they wrap.
我不知道那要到几点 所以
I don't know when that going to be, so...
我今晚要随时待命
I'm on call all night.
抱歉
Sorry.
但是
But...
或许换个时间 比如下周
Maybe some other time, like next week?
行
Sure.
那就换个时间
Some other time, then.
你通知我就行
You just let me know.
你最好了 宝贝
You're the best, babe.
她的衣服真华丽
Such glorious clothes she had.
只可惜今晚就要跟铁罐和鳟鱼一起
It's a shame they'll all be washed down river
被冲进河里了
with the tin cans and trout.
-艾尔玛 -怎么了
- Alma. - Hmm?
那是约斯特太太的套裙吗
Is that Mrs. Yost's suit?
对 很美吧
Yes. Isn't it stunning?
你不用穿她的套裙
You don't have to wear her suit.
你可以只穿她的大衣
You-you can just wear her coat.
这叫进入角色 伯特伦
It's called getting into character, Bertram.
再说
Besides...
这是我穿高定时装的机会
It's my chance to wear couture.
我不懂这么大张旗鼓干什么
I don't know what all the hullabaloo is about.
我喜欢你的粗花呢套裙
I prefer your tweed suit.
那你就是有病
Ugh. Then you're certifiable.
-王太太在给她的花♥园♥浇水 -太好了
- Mrs. Wong is watering her garden. - Oh. Excellent.
赶紧出去
Well, get out there,
-趁她还没进屋 -对对
- before she goes back into her house. - Right.
我帮你把这个放进约斯特太太的车里
I'll put this in Mrs. Yost's car for you.
好
All right.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are...
但你绝对不是个老妈子
but you're certainly not a frump.
拜托
Come on.
捏捏球 爸爸
Squeeze the ball, Papa.
我知道这很难
I know it's hard,
但这是唯一让你恢复力气的办法
but it's the only way you can get your strength back.
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
你能下楼来一下吗
Can I see you downstairs for a moment?
你想干什么
What do you want?
我觉得该休战了
I think it's time to call a truce.
我想让我们成为朋友
I want us to be friends.
为了我爸爸的钱而跟他结婚的贱♥人♥
The floozy that married my father for money
想做我的闺蜜
wants to be my pal?
你觉得我不在乎他吗
You don't think I cared about him?
他把我从贫民窟里拯救出来
He rescued me from the gutter.
你肯定很感恩
Well, I'm sure you were grateful,
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表