剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
节哀顺变
My condolences.
她从监狱打来电♥话♥ 让我来拿你拍的照片
She called from jail, asked me to get the photos you took.
我猜也是
I figured as much.
给你 33张照片和底片
Here you go, 33 photos and the negatives to boot.
感谢
Thanks.
还有一件事
There's something else.
这女人总是这样
Always is with that dame.
卡斯蒂罗太太要你去监狱看她 就今天
Mrs. Castillo needs you to come see her in jail. Today.
即使在监狱里 依然有很多要求
Still demanding, even behind bars.
她希望你四点前赶到
She expects you there by 4:00.
也请你记住 卢米斯先生
And for the record, Mr. Loomis,
丽塔·卡斯蒂罗不是夫人
Rita Castillo is not a dame.
她是女主人
She's a fucking lady.
我敢说这肯定是个天大的误会
I am sure it's all just a horrible misunderstanding.
丽塔虽然没那么善良 但是...
I mean, Rita's no angel, but...
她也不会杀人啊
she's no killer either.
她的确跟我们说过卡洛很野蛮
She did tell us Carlo is a brute.
但是丈夫都那么老了 你是不会杀他的
But when your husband is that old, you don't kill him,
等着他死就行了
you just wait.
但是看看我对谁说呢
But look who I'm telling.
你在暗示什么
What are you implying?
我爱我家埃德加
I adored my Edgar.
我每天都很想他
And I miss him every day.
恕我失陪一下
Excuse me just a moment.
-抱歉 -谢谢
- Excuse me. - Thank you.
艾尔玛
Alma.
-你好啊 -梅维斯
- Hello. - Oh, Mavis.
我喜欢你的帽子 真雅致
I love your hat. So chic.
谢谢
Thank you.
你近来可好
How are you doing?
我很好
Oh. I'm fine.
肯定比丽塔过得好
Certainly better than Rita.
你肯定听说了吧
I'm sure you've heard the news.
丽塔怎么了
What about Rita?
你没看报纸吗 丽塔被逮捕了
You haven't seen the papers? Rita's been arrested.
为什么
For what?
醉驾吗
Drunk driving?
因为谋杀
For murder.
传闻说她给卡洛下毒了
They're saying she poisoned Carlo.
她居然真下手了
She actually went through with it.
什么
What?
我...
Oh, I...
我不该说的
I shouldn't have said that.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你听说什么了
What have you heard?
其实...
Well...
你们都去我家那次
You know when you all came over,
我和她在厨房♥聊了好一会
she and I spoke for quite some time in the kitchen.
我记得
Oh, I remember.
我们都在另一个房♥间讨论你们在说什么
We were in the other room saying, "what is that about?"
她跟我透露她有婚外情
She confided in me that she was having an affair
而且卡洛盯上她了
and that Carlo was on to her.
她担心他可能会跟她离婚
She was worried that he might divorce her
一分钱都不留给她
and-and leave her without a dime.
但是她又说自己有计划阻止他
But then she said that she had a plan to stop him.
我那时没当真 因为她...
I didn't take it seriously because she was so...
醉得太厉害了 但是现在...
drunk, but now I...
离婚
Divorce.
-这能说明很多问题 -是啊
- That would explain a lot. - Yes.
拜托别告诉别人
Please don't repeat this.
我不想让这话传出去
I would hate for word to get out.
那样城里所有人都该觉得是丽塔干的了
Everyone in town would think that Rita is guilty.
谁知道呢 我...
And who knows? I...
可能是我错了
Maybe I'm wrong.
-我打死都不会说出去的 -谢谢你
- I will take it to my grave. - Thank you.
-见到你很高兴 艾尔玛 -我也是
- It's so lovely to see you, Alma. - You as well.
祝你有愉快的一天
Oh, have a wonderful day.
-好 再见 -再见啦
- Yes, bye. - Bye now.
我刚才在洗手间遇到艾尔玛·菲尔科特
I just saw Alma Fillcot in the restroom.
女士们要结账了吗
Are you ladies ready for the bill?
不 谢谢 乔
Oh, no thank you, Joe.
我们还有很多话要聊
We have lots more to discuss.
...他本来打算休了她
...and he was going to divorce her.
我知道你怎么看我
I know what you think of me,
但我没杀卡洛
but I did not kill Carlo!
冷静点
Relax.
我相信你
I believe you.
真的吗
You do?
但别误会
But don't get me wrong,
我认为你干得出杀人的事
I think you're capable of murder.
但你会在自己外出度假时雇凶杀人
But you'd hire some goon to do it while you were on vacation.
不会在案发时待在楼上睡觉
You wouldn't be upstairs taking a nap.
瞧
See.
我很了解你 丽塔
I know you, Rita.
你这人也许很邪恶
You may be evil,
但你不蠢
but you're not stupid.
你这应该是恭维我的话吧
I'm sure there was a compliment in there somewhere.
这么说你会帮我
So you'll help me?
也许吧
Maybe.
我要先得到允许
I got to get permission first.
谁的允许
From who?
我女朋友
My girlfriend.
这跟她有什么关系
What's she got to do with it?
说来话长
Long story.
改天再告诉你
I'll tell you sometime.
你没准还会觉得好笑
You might even laugh about it.
但多半不会
But probably not.
我今天和丽塔聊过了
I spoke to Rita today.
她说什么了
What did she have to say?
她要你打电♥话♥给法官
She wants you to call the judge
叫他准许她保释 否则要你好看
and tell him to give her bail, or else.
她威胁我 凭什么
She's threatening me? With what?
凭这个
This.
你的摄影师应该拍了好几张吧
I assume your photographer took several of these.
他有没有拍到角度更好的
Did he get any from a better angle?
我的双峰比照片里傲人多了
My breasts are much more impressive than that.
这不是虚张声势
This is no bluff.
我们会给得州所有人都寄一份
We'll send copies to everyone in Texas.
让你以后在得州没脸见人
You won't be able to show your face there again.
那就尴尬了
That would be awkward.
幸好我没打算回去
Luckily, I have no intention of going back.
什么
What?
我更喜欢这里
I prefer it here.
房♥子更大 天气更怡人 我还有个情人
You know, I have a bigger house, nicer weather, a lover.
我有张他的照片
I had a picture of him somewhere.
找到了
Oh, right.
在这儿呢
Here it is.
加州唯一让我不喜欢的就是丽塔
The only thing I didn't like about California was Rita.
但她现在到别的地方去"住"了
But now that she has different accommodations...
但你喜欢得克萨斯
But-but you love Texas.
你在那里住了一辈子
You lived there your whole life.
我不像某些人那么念旧
I'm not as sentimental about the past as some.
比如你
Take you, for instance.
还留着丽塔多年前写给你的
Holding on to all these old letters
这些旧信
that Rita wrote you years ago.
你怎么拿到这些信的
How did you get those?
"别紧张 伊莎贝尔
"Relax, Isabel.
还没人找到哈里的尸体
"No one's found Harry's body yet,
而且我们再也不会回加尔维斯顿了"
and we're never going back to Galveston."
我不知道
I don't know
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表