剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
这是你家
This your house?
对
Yeah.
你怎么样
Well, how you doing?
你没事吧
You okay?
说来有趣...
Funny enough...
我挺好的
yeah.
我忍♥了太多了
I've put up with so much.
我一生都是如此
My whole life.
其他的姑娘有吐司吃
Other girls got toast.
我只有面包渣
I got crumbs.
我还想要更多
I wanted more,
但妈妈让我觉得 不漂亮的姑娘
but Mom made me think that girls who aren't pretty
不管得到什么都应该心怀感激
should be thankful for whatever we can get.
我一直是相信她的
And I believed her.
直到今晚
Then tonight,
我终于说出了 不
I finally said "No.
我值得获得更多
I deserve more."
我感觉很好
And I felt good.
你的行为...
Man, what you did...
是很需要勇气的
It took guts.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢
Thanks.
那...我来给你开门吧
Well... Let me, uh... Let me get your door.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
我们出去喝一杯怎么样
What do you say we go out for a drink?
现在吗 已经快12点了
Now? It's close to midnight.
无所谓啊
Who cares?
反正我不累
I'm not tired.
我...我明天早上要上班
You know, I-I have, I have work to do in the morning.
是一个新客户
It's, um... it's a new client.
-所以... -明白了
- So... - Got it.
那就改天吧
Some other time, then.
当然
Sure.
没问题...
Sure...
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
我挺好的
Yeah, I'm fine.
没关系的
Oh, it's okay.
我可以自己开门
I can get my own door.
我只是想要...
Just trying to...
展现出对你的尊重
show you respect.
你有的
You do.
一直都有
Always.
我很感激
And I appreciate it.
你们这是遭遇了什么啊
What in the world happened to you two?
我们的车在暴雨中爆胎了
We got a flat tire in a terrible rainstorm.
并不完全符合我们所计划中的浪漫之夜
Not exactly the romantic evening we had planned.
这我可说不好
Well, I don't know about that.
你呢 今晚干什么了
What about you? What did you do tonight?
没干什么 就听了听歌♥
Not much. Just listened to records.
那是洛克吗
Is that Rocco?
是的
Uh, yes.
约斯特夫人去看她姐姐了 然后...
Mrs. Yost has gone on a trip to visit her sister, and, uh...
拜托我们帮她照顾它
she's asked us to take care of him.
她要去多久啊
How long will she be gone for?
要有一段时间
she'll be gone a while.
洛克 快来
Rocco, come on!
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表