剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
但这不是爱
but it's not the same thing as love.
我确实感恩
Oh, I was grateful.
我彻底改造了自己
I reinvented myself.
甩掉口音
Lost my accent.
学习穿衣
Learned how to dress.
但无论我怎么做
But no matter what I did,
卡洛依旧当我是那个他在埃尔帕索遇见
Carlo still treated me like I was the same stupid...
傻瓜一样的鸡尾酒服务生
cocktail waitress he met in El Paso.
我试着去爱他
I tried to love him.
但我做不到
But I couldn't.
因为他
Because he's...
你懂的
Well, you know...
很垃圾
awful.
我不可怜你
I don't feel sorry for you.
我可怜你
Well, I feel sorry for you.
我听过他是怎么跟你讲电♥话♥的
I've heard how he talks to you on the phone.
我很高兴知道
It's nice to know I'm not the only one
不是只有我被迫忍♥受他的残酷
forced to endure his cruelty.
他告诉过你我曾经订婚了吗
Did he ever tell you I was engaged once?
没有
No.
他的名字是汉克
His name was Hank.
高大
He was tall,
帅气
handsome,
温柔
sweet.
他跟我求婚那晚 是我人生中最快乐的一晚
The night he proposed to me was the happiest night of my life.
但爸爸说他只是看上我的钱
But then Father said he was a fortune hunter.
不然他那样的男人怎么会选择我
Why else would a man like that choose me?
所以我跟汉克分手了
So I sent Hank away.
凯瑟琳 我完全不知道
Catherine, I had no idea.
一周后 他在遗嘱里加了一条
The next week, he put a codicil in his will,
说如果我找一个他不认可的对象
saying that if I would embarrass him any further
再让他难堪的话
with any man he didn't approve of,
他就剥夺我的继承权
he would disinherit me.
-立即生效 -看吧
- Instantly. - See?
他想摧毁我们两人
He tried to destroy us both.
我们应该结盟才对
This should make us allies.
你误解了我说这些的意思
You're missing the point of my story.
我不是在承认我恨父亲
I wasn't confessing I hate my father.
我是在解释为什么我恨你
I was explaining why I hate you.
什么
What?
他跟他的拜金女结婚
He married his fortune hunter.
你认为我什么感受
How do you think I felt?
如果他死了 你卷走所有财产
How do you think I'll feel if he dies and you take all his money
嫁给你金屋藏娇的小白脸 你觉得我怎么想
to marry that young man you have stashed away in that apartment?
这公平吗 丽塔
Is that fair, Rita?
他就能娶拜金女
He gets his gold digger.
拜金女还找了小白脸 我得到什么
His gold digger gets her gigolo. And what do I get?
得克萨斯州的空虚大房♥子
A big lonely house back in Texas
跟我的教友度过宾果游戏之夜
and bingo nights with my church group.
说完了吗
Are you finished?
还没呢
Not quite.
我还觉得 是你造成他从楼上摔下
I also think you're responsible for his fall down the stairs.
等到我能证明这点
And once I can prove that,
我就毁掉你
I will destroy you.
很遗憾你跟汉克无法修成正果
I'm sorry about Hank.
也很遗憾你的人生
And I'm sorry about your life.
虽说如此
That being said...
你♥他♥妈♥就是个讨人嫌的客人
you are one fuck of a bad houseguest.
小迪
Dee.
看来你是在这里工作
So this is where you work?
是的
Yeah.
你来这儿真是意外之喜
This is a nice surprise.
你现在不忙吧
You're not busy, are you?
你这是礼节性的拜访吗
Is this a social call?
其实
Actually...
我想雇你
I want to hire you.
好吧 雇我做什么
Okay. To do what?
跟踪斯库特
To tail Scooter.
我感觉他在骗我
I have a feeling he's lying to me.
你想让我证明你是对的吗
And you want me to prove you right?
我想让你证明我错了
I want you to prove me wrong.
但是
But...
无论对错 我都要知情
either way, I need to know.
好 我会为你跟踪他
Sure. I'll trail him for you.
还有
Also...
你跟踪他的时候要带上我
I need to be with you when you follow him.
不行
No dice.
我单独行动
I work alone.
这次不行
Not this time.
如果你对此有意见
And if you have a problem with that,
我可以付你原本费用的双倍
I'll pay you double what you were going to charge me.
我本来也没打算向你收费
I wasn't going to charge you anything.
这样的话
In that case...
我付三倍
triple it.
洛克 下来吧
Rocco, go on.
-好孩子 -为什么停下了
- Good boy. - Why are we stopping?
洛克需要撒尿
Well, Rocco needed a potty break,
而且我有点饿了
and I'm getting rather peckish.
我们可以停下来吃点午餐
I thought we could stop and have some lunch.
没时间给我们吃饭
We don't have time.
我们还有很长的路要走
We have such a long way to go.
一人开一辆车的公路旅行太别扭了
It just feels odd taking a road trip in separate cars.
尤其在这条路上
Especially on this road.
为什么
Why is that?
艾尔玛·菲尔科特
Alma Fillcot.
我们蜜月旅行走的就是这条路
It's the same route we took on our honeymoon.
你不记得了吗
Do you not remember?
走吧
Come on.
我们一起去吃午餐 看在往日情分上
Let's have lunch together, for old time's sake.
现在不是第二次蜜月旅行
This isn't our second honeymoon,
而是我们的第一次疯狂作案
it's our first crime spree.
我不是说过别碰我吗
And what did I say about touching me?
抱歉
Sorry.
你说"往日"时就像我们能回到从前一样
You speak about "Old times" as if we can just turn back the clock,
但我不能
but I can't.
你去看着狗
You see about the dog.
我去买♥♥点三明治
I'll get us some sandwiches.
然后我们就必须上路了
Then we must be on our way.
你好
Excuse me.
我赶时间 可以打包一些三明治吗
I'm in a hurry. Can I get some sandwiches to go?
当然 就在那里
Oh, sure. It's right over there.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾尔玛
Alma?
艾尔玛·威尔金斯 是你吗
Alma Wilkins, is that you?
差一点点
That was close.
希望我没有吓着你
Hope I didn't frighten you.
没有 完全没有 只是
Oh, no. Not at all. It's just...
天呐
My word.
汤姆·麦迪逊
Tom Madison.
-你还和以前一样帅 -拜托
- You're just as handsome as ever. - Please.
瞧瞧你
But look at you.
这套套裙
That suit.
对 我的套裙
Oh. Yes. My suit.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
当然
I'll say.
你看起来美极了
You look wonderful.
上车
In you go.
好孩子
Good boy.
没错
It's true.
你还是这么幽默
You're still so funny.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表