剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
伊莎贝尔 你带他到外面去透透气吧
Isabel, why don't you take him outside for some fresh air?
看 他的手指在动
Oh, look. He's... he's moving his finger.
什么
What?
再动一下 爸爸
Do it again, Papa.
他好像在指着什么
I think he's pointing at something.
是那游戏吗
Is it the game?
你想和我们玩吗
Do you want to play with us?
别搞笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
他不可能...
He couldn't possibly...
那男孩是丽塔的情人
字谜板上是不是有什么
Is there something on the board?
你怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
我一定是踩空了 我也不知道
I must have lost my footing. I don't know.
伊莎贝尔 帮我收拾一下
Isabel, help me clean this mess.
没问题
You got it.
妈
Mom.
别哭了
Please don't cry.
我控制不了
I can't help it.
丽塔跟我说话的样子真是...
The way Rita spoke to me was just...
真是太侮辱人了
It was so demeaning.
她是个坏女人
She's a horrible woman.
幸亏你不用再见到她了
Thank God you'll never see her again.
或许镇上会有别的植物协会接受我
Maybe one of the other botanical societies in town will have me.
如果我的糗事没有传遍整个洛杉矶的话
If word of my humiliation hasn't spread across Los Angeles.
会有很多俱乐部
There are lots of clubs
乐意吸纳你为会员的
that would be thrilled to have you as a member.
你太贴心了
You're so sweet.
我们应该迎接新的一天了
We should start our day.
你去把水烧上
You put the kettle on.
我去拿早报
I'll get the morning paper.
如果是你父亲打来
If that's your father...
别跟他说起丽塔的事
don't mention Rita.
我受不了他对我说"我早就跟你说了"
I can't handle him telling me "I told you so."
至少现在不行
Not yet, anyway.
-喂 -小迪吗
- Hello? - Dee?
早上好 我是莱斯医生
Good morning. It's Dr. Rice.
你好 医生
Hi, Doc.
我头上的包感觉已经好多了
The bump on my head is feeling a lot better.
那就好 那就好...
Oh, good. Good. Um...
不过 我打电♥话♥来是因为上次的检查结果出来了
But actually, I'm calling because of those tests we ran.
我们发现
We discovered,
这事有点微妙 但是...
This is a bit delicate, but...
小迪 你知道你怀孕了吗
Dee, are you aware you're pregnant?
当艾尔玛看到她心爱的花♥园♥变成一片狼藉时
As Alma looked at the ruins of her beloved garden,
一股剧烈的悲伤涌上心头
she was filled with a profound grief,
她从未痛得如此铭心刻骨
unlike any she'd ever known.
然后她看见了那张卡片
And then she saw the card.
你再敢威胁我
这就是你家人的下场
你再敢威胁我
Threaten me again,
这就是你家人的下场
and this will be your family.
就这样
And just like that,
她的悲痛化成了怒火
her grief was transformed into rage.
有那么一刻
For a moment,
艾尔玛还不知道该如何惩罚丽塔
Alma wondered how she would go about punishing Rita.
随后 这个畏首畏尾 笨手笨脚的女人想起了
That's when this timid, awkward mouse of a woman remembered...
她嫁给了一位连环杀手
...she was married to a serial killer.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表