剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
鉴于爸爸的所作所为
Given what Daddy did?
迪尔德拉
Deirdra, you know...
这是我们俩的婚姻
this is our marriage,
我们会按照自认为合适的方式处理问题
and we'll see to our problems as we see fit.
我们不欠任何人解释
We don't owe anyone an explanation.
包括我们亲爱的女儿
Not even our beloved daughter.
好吧
Okay.
我去冲个澡 然后去上班
I'm going to take a quick shower and then go to work.
行
All right.
约斯特太太出了什么事吗
Did something happen to Mrs. Yost?
为什么问这个
Why do you ask?
我刚经过她家
I just passed by her house
洛克在里面疯狂大叫
and Rocco's in there barking like crazy.
她的狗
The dog.
下面进入今天的主要议题
So, on to today's main business.
我们有一个新成员的位置空缺
We have an opening for a new member.
各位有推荐人选吗
Any suggestions?
我提名艾尔玛·菲尔科特
I nominate Alma Fillcot.
我知道 她只是一位兽医的妻子
Yes, I know. She's just a veterinarian's wife.
但她人特别好
But she is very, very nice.
行吧 艾尔玛·菲尔科特 还有吗
Fine. Alma Fillcot. Who else?
我提名艾达·科伊
I nominate Ada Coy.
我太想看她家里面是什么样子了
I'm dying to see the inside of her house.
我们不想要艾达加入
We don't want Ada.
-我听说她干着最龌龊的勾当 -和谁
- I heard she's having the tackiest affair. - With who?
她在和她的皮肤科医生上♥床♥
She's sleeping with her dermatologist.
我想这不失为治疗瘙痒的一种办法
Well, I guess that's one way to cure an itch.
丽塔
Rita...
我有个简单的问题
One quick question.
女士们 这是卡洛的女儿凯瑟琳
Oh, ladies, this is Carlo's daughter, Catherine.
她帮我照看他
She's helping me look after him.
我们正准备收尾
Uh, we were just wrapping up here,
如果你能等到事情办完
so if you can wait till we're done...
这问题就是关于你这俱乐部的
Actually, this is a question for your club.
我在给爸爸报税
You see, I was doing my Papa's taxes,
正在算有多少免税费用
trying to figure out what's deductible,
然后我找到了这份文件
and I found this file marked
上面标着园艺俱乐部费用
"Garden Club Expenses."
丽塔 过去八个月以来
Rita, for the past eight months
你一直在给洛杉矶东部地♥产♥集团开支票
you've written checks to the East LA Realty Group.
他们说集团旗下在唐人街有几栋公♥寓♥楼
They say they manage several apartment buildings in Chinatown.
你们俱乐部在唐人街的公♥寓♥里
Does your club have offices
有办公地点吗
in a Chinatown apartment?
据我们所知没有
Not that we're aware of.
我一点也不知道支票的事
I have no idea where those checks came from.
你租的公♥寓♥给谁住了 总该知道吧
But, surely, you must know who lives in the apartment you're renting.
她的皮肤科医生吧
Her dermatologist, perhaps?
丽塔 如果需要我们回避
Rita, if you'd like us to leave...
不必 留下
No, stay.
没错 公♥寓♥是我租的
Yes, I've been renting that apartment.
瞒着大家 因为
In secret, because...
-卡洛酗酒 -什么
- Carlo drinks. - What?
他发起脾气来 我需要有地方躲一下
I needed a place to go where I'd be safe from his violent rages.
你是说 他打你
Are you saying he strikes you?
信口雌黄 我父亲从来不会打人
How dare you? My father would never hit anyone.
可怜的凯瑟琳 我早就该告诉你
Oh, poor Catherine. I should have told you years ago,
但我一直想保护你
but I was trying to protect you.
她在撒谎
Oh, she's lying.
-你撒谎 -小可怜
- You're lying. - You poor thing.
我知道你听了很难过
I know this is painful to hear.
女士们 为了凯瑟琳着想
Ladies, for Catherine's sake,
我们不要再深究她父亲的过失了
let's not dwell on her father's crimes.
尽量让他临终的日子过得平静
Let's just make his last days as peaceful as possible.
丽塔 你应该早点告诉我们的
Oh, Rita. You should have told us what you've been going through.
-我 -是啊 有我们陪在你身边
- I... - Yes, just know we're here for you now.
上帝保佑你
Oh, bless you.
保佑你们大家
Bless you all.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day.
那只狗再不闭嘴
If that dog doesn't shut up, he's going to have
邻居都要去敲她的门了
the whole neighborhood pounding on her door.
也许它饿了
He's probably just hungry.
我要去喂喂它
I should go feed him.
别走那边 小心被人看见
Not that way, we'll be seen.
从后面绕过去
We'll go around the back.
应该不是饿了
Well, he... can't be hungry.
碗里还有狗粮呢
There's still food in his bowl.
洛克
Rocco...
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
你好哇 真乖
Oh. Hello. That's a good boy.
你不饿 对吗
You weren't hungry, were you?
你只是孤单了
You were lonely. Hmm?
伯特伦
Bertram.
看看这间房♥子
Look at this room.
怎么了
What about it?
这些古董
The antiques.
艺术品
The art.
约斯特太太品位不凡
Mrs. Yost had positively exquisite tastes.
别光顾着惊叹
Hmm. Well, don't be too impressed.
别忘了 这个女人
Remember, this was a woman
举手投足之间一直瞧不上你
who always acted like she was too good for you.
现在我知道原因了
Yes. Well, now I know why.
她有这个资格
She was.
什么味道
What is that scent?
是她的香水
Her perfume.
余韵绕梁
Still lingering.
-我说过别碰我 -你先碰我的
- I said don't touch me. - You touched first.
-我要接电♥话♥吗 -接了怎么说
- Should I answer it? - And say what?
"约斯特夫人没办法接电♥话♥
"Mrs.Yost can't come to the phone.
因为她被埋在了我的秋海棠下面"
She's buried beneath my begonias"?
咱们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
好吧 咱们得带洛克一起走
Fine. We'll have to take Rocco with us.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
我总不能把它自己留在这里
I'm certainly not leaving him here all alone.
如果把它带回咱们家 小迪会问东问西的
If we bring him home, Dee is going to ask questions.
那我们就告诉她约斯特太太出去旅行了
Then we'll tell her that Mrs.Yost took a trip,
她拜托我们照顾它
and she asked us to look after him.
你知道吗...
You know...
我们可以告诉所有邻居约斯特太太出门了
we could tell all the neighbors that Mrs.Yost went away.
更好的是...
Better still...
我们可以安排其中一些人看到她离开
we could arrange for some of them to see her leave.
你该不是说...
You don't mean...
你跟她身材差不多 对吧
Well, you're about her size, aren't you?
伯特 你太聪明了
Oh. Bertie, you're brilliant.
-是的 -不要
- Yes. - No.
我们需要选一个目的地
We'll need to pick a destination.
某个她可以开车去的地方
Some place she could plausibly drive to.
她可能会去探望的人
Someone she might visit.
等等 但是...
Hang on. But...
要是他们发现她没到达目的地怎么办
what happens when she doesn't arrive?
这就是绝妙的地方了
Well, that's the beauty part.
他们会开始寻找她
They'll start to look for her,
在远离我们家前院的地方
miles and miles away from our front yard.
我的天
Oh, my.
我真是娶了个聪明的老婆
Didn't I marry a clever girl?
我就要两颗蛋 全熟的
I guess I'll just have two eggs, over hard.
你需要多点一些
You'll have to order more than that,
因为这顿我请
since I'm buying you breakfast.
什么 你为什么要请客
What? Now why would you do that?
你昨天晚上为我做了那么多 这是你应得的
After what you did for me last night, I owe you.
是这样的吗
You think so?
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表