剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
《致命女人》前情提要
Previously on Why Women Kill...
-你肯定是亨普尔先生 -被你毁了一生的男人
- This must be Mr. Hemple. - The guy whose life you ruined.
你要为这事付出代价 卢米斯
You're going to pay for what you did to me, Loomis.
你别碰他
Don't you touch him!
住手
Hey! Stop.
-让我看看 -我没事
- Let me see. - Okay. I'm fine.
丽塔要来我家
Rita is coming to my home?
提名委员会全体成员都会去
With the entire nominating committee.
突击检查
Surprise inspection.
女士们
Ladies.
你好
Hello.
真是惊喜啊
What a surprise.
我很佩服那些试图重塑自己的女人
I admire women who try to remake themselves.
意思是说你会让我加入俱乐部吗
Does that mean you'll let me be in the club?
我觉得是你造成他从楼上摔下
I think you're responsible for his fall down the stairs.
等到我能证明这点 我就毁掉你
Once I can prove that, I will destroy you.
一张凯瑟琳和小鲜肉在床上的照片
A photo of Catherine in bed with a young buck
能让她失去继承资格
would disinherit her.
您戴着这条围巾真好看
That scarf looks lovely on you.
不好意思 这人是你的朋友吗
I-I'm sorry. Is this person a friend of yours?
我是他的情人
I'm his lover.
你出轨的对象竟然是她
You cheated on me with that?
-她叫什么名字 -她羞辱了我
- What's her name? - She humiliated me.
我要让她难堪
I want to see her punished.
我觉得艾尔玛非常适合极乐公园园艺俱乐部
I think Alma is absolutely Elysian Park Garden Club material.
我快散架了
I'm falling apart.
但是你不会想听我的病情的
Oh, but you don't want to hear how sick I am.
但是我想
But I do.
我真的想
I really do.
她叫哈莉特
Her name was Harriet.
很多年前 在她生病之前
Years earlier, before her illness,
她是一名教师
she'd been a schoolteacher.
所以自然而然
So it was only natural
她想传授最后一课
she would want to impart one last lesson.
如果你活得够久 你总会失去你爱的人
If you live long enough, you will lose someone you love.
有的人在面对死亡时分崩离析
Some people f-fall apart when death knocks on their door.
他们昼吟宵哭
They shed buckets of tears.
这纯粹是浪费水
I say it's a waste of water.
先点燃那蜡烛
Light that candle first.
我们要感谢上帝
We should simply thank God
赐予我们和我们在乎的人共度的那些时光
for the time we had with those we cared for.
那些让我们生命有意义的人
The ones who gave our life meaning.
放点音乐吧
Let's have music, too. Hmm?
意大利的
Something Italian, I think.
我想说的是 我不怕死
My point is, I'm not afraid to die.
所以我走之后别沉浸在悲痛中
So don't dwell in grief once I've gone.
我终于可以摆脱病痛的折磨
I will be finally free of suffering.
这该庆祝才是
That is something to celebrate.
注射器准备好了吗 伯特伦
Is the syringe ready, Bertram?
好了 妈妈
Yes, Mummy.
很好
Good.
开始吧
Let us begin.
你把针♥刺♥进
You put the needle in...
我指的地方
where I point.
我本想自己来
I would do it myself,
但你知道这病让我的手不听使唤
but you know what this disease has done to my hands.
你今晚所做的事非常了不起
It's a glorious thing you've done tonight.
永远记住这点
And always remember that.
记住...
Remember...
只有最棒的儿子才会送让自己的母亲去天堂
only the best sons send their mothers to heaven.
致命女人
第二季第五集
对于伯特伦·菲尔科特来说
It was not uncommon for Bertram Fillcot
梦见自己的母亲并不罕见
to dream of his mother.
所以那晚见到她时 他并不吃惊
So he wasn't at all surprised to see her that night.
但他却有些吃惊地发现...
But he was a bit startled to discover...
她还带了个同伴
...that she'd brought company.
伯特伦立刻就知道她们为何而来
Bertram knew instantly why they'd come,
以及她们希望他如何
and what they expected of him.
伯特
Bertie.
你怎么还没睡
What are you doing up?
我...我睡不着
I d... I couldn't sleep.
你脸色惨白
You look pale.
你病了吗
Are you ill?
没有 我...
No, I...
做了个梦
had a dream.
梦里有玛莎·韦斯科特
Martha Westcott was in it.
琼的姑妈
Joan's aunt?
你怎么会梦到她
Why dream about her?
我们昨天聊了挺久的
We spoke for a long time yesterday,
当时你正忙着招待园艺俱乐部的女士们
while you were busy with the ladies from the Garden Club.
她跟我说她病得挺重
And she confessed to me that she's seriously ill.
是癌症
Suffering from cancer.
不行
No!
艾尔玛 她基本相当于求我杀了她
Alma, she practically asked me to kill her.
要是你能听到她有多思念她过世的丈夫...
If you could hear how much she missed her dead husband...
你不能安排他们重聚
Well, you're not going to arrange the reunion.
咱们起码商量一下不行吗
Can't we at least discuss it?
你向我郑重发过誓 说你会放弃你的小爱好
You gave me your solemn vow you'd give up your little hobby.
我在努力啊
I'm trying to.
可那种冲动...
But the urge...
又回来了
It's returned.
我怕要是不尽快做点什么满足它
I'm just worried if I don't do something to satisfy it soon,
我可能会彻底精神崩溃的
I might have a complete mental breakdown.
胡说
Nonsense.
都是你自己瞎想的
That's all in your head.
这样的话 也许我该见见心理医生
Well, if that's the case, perhaps I should talk to a psychiatrist.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
没错 这将成为我们交谈的主题
That would be the topic of conversation, yes.
心理医生跟所有人一样八卦
Psychiatrists gossip just like everyone else.
风险太大了
The risk is far too great.
我得做点什么让自己摆脱这种冲动
Well, I need to do something to rid me of this compulsion.
伯特伦 我不想说这些
Bertram, I don't want to discuss this.
拜托了 我们回去睡觉好吗
Please, can we just go back to bed?
我累死了
I'm exhausted.
好 抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我马上就上来
I'll be up in a moment.
接线员吗
Operator?
对...
Yes, um...
麻烦了 我想要蒂莫西·基冈的电♥话♥号♥码
I'd like the number, please, for a Timothy Keegan.
他现在应该住在奥克斯纳德
Um, I believe he now lives in Oxnard.
好的 我等着
Yes. Yes, I'll hold.
是啊
Yes.
好吧
Right.
谢谢 艾米
Oh, thanks, Amy.
你不会后悔更改选票的
You won't be sorry you changed your vote.
她会给我们俱乐部锦上添花
She'll be a great addition to our club.
好的 我们午餐见
Yes. I'll see you at lunch.
11票
Oh, 11 votes.
快成功了
It's almost done.
你今天看起来很邪恶
You're looking evil today.
你在打什么主意
What are you up to?
最近不管我去哪里
Everywhere I turn, lately,
人们都想羞辱我
people are trying to humiliate me.
所以我逼不得已搞了点小破坏
So I've been forced to wreak a little havoc.
稍微报复了一下
Get a bit of revenge.
你有什么可报复的
What do you want revenge for?
你拥有皮草大衣 豪车
You've got a fur coat, a fancy car.
大部分人为了得到你的生活 会不惜杀人
Most people would kill for your life.
我是想得到同情 伊莎贝尔 没叫你发表意见
I'm looking for sympathy, Isabel, not perspective.
拜托 爸爸 你得捏球
Please, Papa. You must squeeze the ball.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表