剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
太好了
Oh, wonderful.
客户是谁
Who's the client?
现在说这个太早了
It's too soon to talk about it.
听起来很机密啊
Sounds top secret.
我打赌是电影明星
I'll bet it's a movie star.
不是
No.
不是 但你能赚到足够的钱买♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
No, but you'd earn enough money to buy a house?
有钱人会花很多钱摆脱困境
Rich people pay a lot to get out of jams.
是一位陷入困境的有钱人
Oh, so it's a rich person in a jam...
听起来像是个小线索 是吧
That sounds like a little bit of a clue, doesn't it?
是丽塔·卡斯蒂罗吗
Is it Rita Castillo?
天啊
Oh, my God.
就是丽塔 对吗
It is Rita, isn't it?
我们能明天再说这件事吗
Can we talk about this tomorrow?
你为什么又要为她工作
Why would you work for her again?
又要
Again?
你曾经为丽塔工作过
You've worked for Rita before?
抱歉 菲尔科特太太
I'm sorry, Mrs. Fillcot.
我知道你对丽塔恨之入骨
I know you hate Rita's guts.
什么
What?
什么
What?
维恩...
Vern...
你为什么会这么说
Why would you say such a thing?
小迪告诉过我你和瑞塔之前的事
Well, Dee told me about your history with Rita.
她是如何投票反对你加入园艺俱乐部的
How she blackballed you from her Garden Club.
她投票反对吗
She blackballed you?
而且她害我失去了工作
And she got me fired from my job.
我也不喜欢她
I don't care for her either.
但是她发誓她没杀她丈夫
But she swears she didn't kill her husband.
她说她是被陷害的
She said she was framed.
不好意思
I-I-I'm sorry.
你说被陷害是什么意思
What do you mean framed?
杀死她丈夫的那种毒药
The drug that killed her husband?
他们在她的手袋里找到了装满了药的注射器
They found a syringe full of it in her purse.
在晚餐桌上就不要聊这么变♥态♥的话题了
Such morbid talk for the dinner table.
等我拿甜点回来的时候
I hope that when I come back with dessert,
希望咱们可以换个话题
we can change the subject.
她找到了我的信
She found my letters?
怎么找到的
How?
你以为呢
How do you think?
凯瑟琳闯进了我的房♥间
Catherine broke into my room.
我好多年前就让你把信毁掉了
I told you to destroy those years ago.
你为什么要留着
Why did you keep them?
当作纪念啊
You know, for the memories.
你留着他们是为了保险起见
You kept them for insurance.
你担心卡洛死了以后
You were scared I wouldn't give you the money
我会不按约定给你钱
I promised when Carlo died.
你不相信我
You didn't trust me.
我怎么信你
How could I?
你经常撒谎
You lie all the time.
骗你的丈夫 骗你的情人
To your husband, your lovers,
骗所有人
to everyone.
要是凯瑟琳看了信
If Catherine has the letters,
她很快就会发现我们在加尔维斯顿做的事
how long before she finds out what we did in Galveston?
你害死咱们俩了
You, you have ruined us.
咱们俩
Us?
毒药可是在你手袋里找到的
You're the one with poison in her purse.
我还得跟你说多少次我是被陷害的
How many times do I have to tell you I was framed?
知道有谁会做这种事吗
Any theories on who would have done something like that?
这么说这就是你的下一招
So that's your next move.
你打算把这事赖到我头上
You're going to try to pin this on me?
我只知道不是我♥干♥的
All I know is I didn't do it.
也不是我
Well, neither did I.
你猜怎么着
And you know what?
我也没打算留在这里查出真凶
I ain't sticking around to find out who did.
什么意思
Meaning what?
明天我就买♥♥张车票去个没人知道的地方
Tomorrow I'm buying a bus ticket for parts unknown.
什么 你打算把我一个人留在这里不管
What, you're just going to leave me here to rot?
凯瑟琳盯上咱们了
Catherine's on to us.
我得离开这个地方
I got to get the hell out of Dodge.
不知感激的东西
The ingratitude.
我给了你一个家 一份工作
I gave you a home, a job.
一份当女佣的工作
A job as a maid.
我们是亲戚
We're blood.
但在某个时候 你忘了这一点
And somewhere along the way, you forgot that.
我辞职不干了
Well, I quit.
这次你自己的麻烦要自己收拾了
This is one mess you're going to have to clean up yourself.
你说过丽塔是你的朋友
You said that Rita was your friend.
她想让你加入俱乐部
That she wanted you in the club.
她嘴上是这么说 可惜不是真话
That's what she said, but she lied.
所以你就让我杀了卡洛
Is this why you asked me to kill Carlo?
现在不是说这些的时候
Now is not the time.
艾尔玛 她包里的注射器是你放的吗
Alma, did you put that syringe in her purse?
现在究竟是不是我已经不重要了
What I did or didn't do doesn't matter at this point.
重要的是小迪的订婚对象
What matters is that Dee is engaged to a man
想为丽塔洗清冤屈
who wants to prove Rita is innocent.
可她的确是无辜的
But she is innocent.
可我们不是
And we are not.
明白问题在哪了吗
See the problem?
你骗了我
You deceived me.
你把我当作杀人工具
You used me as a murder weapon.
别叽叽歪歪了
Stop whining.
去拿冰淇淋
Get the ice cream.
丽塔这样对待我的家人
How can you work for Rita
你怎么还为她工作
after all she's done to this family?
帮我们攒够买♥♥♥房♥♥子的钱
Well, helping us buy a house
也算是表达歉意的一种方式
is a nice way to apologize.
老天 今晚真是糟糕透了
God, this night is a disaster.
没错 太尴尬了
I know, it's awkward.
但我们必须考虑到未来
But we have to think about our future
以及想给宝宝一个什么样的家
and the home we want to make for the baby.
宝宝
Baby?
我的天
Oh, boy.
小迪 你是说
Dee, do you mean to say that...?
没错
Yeah.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
什么
What?
孩子不是我的
It's not mine.
没错
Yeah.
没之前那么尴尬了
That made it less awkward.
谢谢你 维恩
Thank you, Vern.
放在台子上就好了
Just put those on the counter, please.
我还是要说
For what it's worth,
很抱歉让你在这样的情况下知道消息
I'm sorry you had to find out about the baby like that.
我们早就应该告诉你
We should've told you sooner.
不过您不必担心
And you don't have to worry.
我会好好照顾小迪和孩子
I plan to take good care of Dee and the baby.
但我确实担心
But I do worry.
主要是你的工作
Mostly about your job.
我的工作
My job?
你是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Well, you're a private detective.
这份工作很危险
That's dangerous work.
很可能婚后不到一年 小迪就要做寡妇了
Dee could end up a widow before her first anniversary.
不是的
No.
不是电影里演的那样
It's not what it seems like in the movies.
你不是调查人们的秘密吗
Don't you investigate people's secrets?
把他们希望永不见天日的事公之于众
Expose things they're desperate to keep hidden?
大概吧
I guess.
你一定随身携枪吧
And I assume you carry a gun.
必要的时候会带上
When it's necessary.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表