剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
一封电报
A telegram?
丽塔
Rita?
天呐
Oh, dear.
一定是我的女佣弄混了...
My maid must have gotten mixed up and...
她把电报发给了你
sent the telegram to you.
艾达和艾尔玛这两个名字太像了 我很...
Ada and Alma are such similar names. I am so...
很抱歉弄混了
so terribly sorry for the mix-up.
但是 请去吧台喝一杯吧
But please, have a drink at the bar,
吃点东西 如果你愿意的话
and some food, if you'd like.
当然 我请客
On me, of course.
不 我该走了
No, I should go.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
麦克斯刚才把我解雇了
Max just gave me the heave-ho.
为什么
Why?
有顾客投诉我
Some customer complained about me.
她告诉麦克斯我羞辱了她
She told Max I insulted her.
太离谱了
That's ridiculous.
你对每个人都很好
You're nice to everybody.
-肯定另有其人 -不
- It had to have been one of the other girls. - No.
她说是那个胖女孩
She said it was the fat girl.
并且要求麦克斯解雇我
And then demanded Max fire me.
这疯婆子是谁
Who the hell is this broad?
她不肯告诉麦克斯她的名字
She wouldn't give Max her name.
但是他还是选择相信她 让他见鬼去吧...
But he still believed her, so to hell with him...
还有这份破工作
and this crummy job.
是不是哪位女士对你恨之入骨
Is there some lady out there who hates your guts?
天啊
Aw, geez.
晚餐前想喝杯茶吗
Would you like a spot of tea before dinner?
我想着不如
Ah. Well, I thought I might provide
喝点小酒
a little liquid refreshment.
我记得你以前可喜欢威士忌
I remember how much you used to like whiskey.
伯特 你想得真周到 但是
Bertie, that's very thoughtful, but, um...
我戒酒了
I don't drink anymore.
你不喝酒了吗
Oh. You don't?
这么些年来 我意识到自己酗酒
Over the years, I realized I had a problem.
严重到甚至弥撒的时候都偷喝圣餐酒
Got so bad, I was sipping communion wine between Masses.
神父
Father.
花了很长时间戒酒 最终做到了
Took me ages to quit, but I finally did.
感谢主
Thank the Heavenly Lord.
太好了
Well, good for you.
好吧
Oh, well.
喝茶也不错
A cup of tea will be fine.
你想聊什么
So, what did you want to talk about?
我知道你退休了
I know you've retired, um...
放心
Relax.
告解保密原则不会改变
The seal of the confessional still holds.
太好了
Good. Good. Good.
你的问题是关于你那善良的妻子吗
Does your, uh, problem involve that nice wife of yours?
-叫什么名字来着 -艾尔玛
- What was her name? - Alma.
是的 我们的婚姻面临危机
Yes, we've been having some marital difficulties.
她对我很失望
She's upset with me.
我好奇的是
Well, I'm curious.
为什么不找你的教区牧师
Why not discuss this situation with, uh, your parish priest?
要大老远来找我
Why come so far to see me?
因为你是唯一
Because you're the only one
能理解我做的事的人
who could understand what I've been doing.
为什么这么说
And why is that?
因为只有你知道我杀了我妈妈
Because you're the only one who knows that I killed my mother.
卫生
所以
So...
我用完了字母 得到50分 这样的话
I get 50 points for using all my letters, and with that...
我又赢了
I win again.
是不是很棒
Isn't that amazing?
等等 我不知道那个单词
Hold it. I don't know that word.
看你打扫房♥子的方式 知道就奇怪了
Given how you clean this house, I am not surprised.
我去开门
I'll get it.
好像你有得选一样
Like you have a choice.
爸爸 这是拼字游戏
Papa, this game is called Scrabble.
很好玩
It's so much fun.
《展望》杂♥志♥
等你身体好些了
Once you get better,
我们每晚都玩
we're going to play every night. Hmm?
天啊 你还真给了他活下去的盼头
Boy, you're really giving him something to live for.
干洗工来了
Uh... the dry cleaner's here.
在前门吗
At the front door?
那为什么还要弄个佣人进出口
Why do we even have a servants' entrance?
大家好
Hey, everybody.
斯库特 来得正好
Scooter, right on time.
看电影我从不迟到
I'm never late for the movies.
伊莎贝尔...
Isabel...
-我把手袋放哪了 -我不知道
- where did I leave my purse? - I'm not sure.
我去帮你找
I'll help you find it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
准备引诱凯瑟琳啊
Getting ready to seduce Catherine.
别当着她爸爸的面
Not in front of her father.
把凯瑟琳骗上♥床♥就是你想要达到的目的 对吧
Getting Catherine in the sack, that's what you wanted, right?
那是在你出轨之前
Well, that was before you cheated on me.
你会翻篇的
Oh, you'll get over it.
尤其是在你得到
Especially once you got photos
我和凯瑟琳在床上做羞羞之事的照片以后
of me and Catherine doing naked-naughty things.
你需要多长时间
How long will it take?
几天
A few days.
当然要是我能拿回公♥寓♥就更容易得手了
Of course, it would be easier if I had my old apartment back.
有一个条件
On one condition.
不准再和女侍应勾搭
No more waitresses.
我保证
I promise.
那么...
So...
你想我了吗
did you miss me?
你知道答案的
You know I have.
我找到手袋了
I found my purse.
太好了
Oh, swell.
别担心 爸爸
Don't worry, Papa.
我很快就回来
I'll be back soon.
斯库特和凯瑟琳小姐
Scooter and Miss Catherine?
这是什么情况
What the hell is going on?
当然是好事啊
Oh, something delicious.
上楼去 我详细跟你说
Come upstairs, and I'll tell you all about it.
-真的非常对不起 -没关系的
- I'm so sorry about this. - It-it's all right.
我记得厨房♥水槽下面有簸箕
I think there's a dustpan under the sink in the kitchen.
-你能帮我拿过来吗 -好的 好的
- Could you get it for me? - Yes. Yes.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
伯特伦
Bertram.
你父亲说你有问题要问我
Your father says you have a question for me.
妈妈会下地狱吗
Is Mummy going to hell?
伯特
Bertie?
你为什么会问这种问题
Why would you ask such a thing?
爱尔莎姑妈说她会下地狱
Aunt Elsa says that's where she's going
因为她的死法
because of how she died.
她不应该那么说
She should not have said that.
但是我不会对你撒谎
But I won't lie to you.
教会确实把自杀视为一种罪孽
The Church does consider suicide to be a sin.
但是如果妈妈不是自杀的
But if Mummy didn't kill herself,
她就可以上天堂了 对吧
she'd go straight to heaven. Right?
那是当然了
Of course she would.
我们应该下楼跟大家会合
We should probably go downstairs and join the others.
来吧
Come on.
我需要告诉你一个秘密
I need to tell you a secret.
给你
Here we go.
没事吧 神父
Everything all right, Father?
没事
Uh. Sure.
开了这么远的路你肯定饿了
You must be hungry after such a long ride.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表