剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
I thought she might have.
她真棒
Good for her.
你想喝杯酒吗
Would you like a drink?
我觉得我们需要喝一杯
I think we could both use one.
好
Yes.
请问我女性朋友在这里吗
I'm wondering if my lady friend is here.
她叫丽塔
Her name is Rita.
她应该在等我
She's supposed to be waiting for me.
我觉得她还没来 哥们
I don't think she's here, buddy.
你要点什么吗
Can I get you something in the meantime?
好 给我一杯...
yeah. Uh, let me get a, uh...
算了 我还是等她来吧
Actually, I'll just wait till she gets here.
女士们
Ladies.
艾尔玛 你美极了
Alma, you're a vision.
我喜欢这披肩
Oh, I love that stole.
我觉得这种场合得打扮得漂亮点
Well, I thought the occasion called for a little glamour.
今晚怎么安排 我什么时候发表演讲
So what's the program tonight? When do I speak?
我们先让大家喝到半醉
First, we let everyone get nicely snockered.
然后我会来一段长长的演讲
And then I give an endless speech,
感谢这一年来
thanking everyone who did anything
所有为俱乐部做出贡献的人
for the club for the entire year,
然后我会说
And then I say,
现在 为了我们的焦点人物
"And now, for the woman of the hour..."
天啊
Good Lord.
那是丽塔吗
Is that Rita?
她来这做什么
What is she doing here?
菲尔科特太太
Mrs. Fillcot?
-您有空吗 -怎么了
- A moment. - Yes?
外面的女士让我把这个给你
That woman outside asked me to give this to you.
谢谢 马克西米兰
Thank you, Maximilian.
我要问你件事 来餐厅后面找我 丽塔
你想和我讲讲你的女朋友吗
You want to tell me about your girlfriend?
在你花♥园♥里的那位
The one in your garden?
卡萝尔·约斯特不是我的女朋友
Carol Yost was not my girlfriend.
我从未背着我妻子偷♥情♥过
I have never cheated on my wife.
但你的妻子告诉小迪
But your wife told Dee...
她撒谎了
She lied.
两个月以来她一直在撒谎
That's all she's been doing for the last two months.
一个接着另一个谎言
Just telling one lie after another.
徒劳无益
And for nothing.
我不太懂 菲尔科特太太具体在编造什么事
I'm confused. What exactly has Mrs. Fillcot been lying about?
她不会希望我告诉你的
She wouldn't want me to tell you.
她想让我再扯一个谎
She'd want me to spin one more lie.
就你和我 只有我们在这里
Just you and me, all alone,
据我所知是这样
far as I know.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what's going on.
嗯
Yes.
这里只有我们
We are all alone.
首先 我必须要道歉
First, I must apologize.
请理解这对我并不容易
Please know that this is not easy for me.
有人吗
Hello?
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for seeing me.
这会耽误很久吗
Will this take long?
我的就职典礼要开始了
My inauguration is about to begin.
我知道
I know.
我应该先说一句
I should start by saying
恭喜你 主席女士
congratulations, Madam President.
多么飞速的晋升
What a meteoric rise.
我知道你在讽刺我
I do not miss your sarcasm.
继续
Go on.
讲讲你的问题
Ask your question.
是你杀了卡洛吗
Did you kill Carlo?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
是你 是不是
You did, didn't you?
然后你把注射器放进了我的包里陷害我
And you put that syringe in my purse to frame me.
为什么我没想到呢
Why didn't I see it?
我想过是伊莎贝尔 她至少还有个动机
I thought about Isabel, who at least had a reason.
我想过凯瑟琳和卡洛的商业敌人 但是
I thought about Catherine and Carlo's business rivals, but...
我从来没想过是你
not once did I think about you.
你当然不会
Of course not.
你这种女人总是会低估我这样的女人
Women like you always underestimate women like me.
局外人
Wallflowers.
普通又没人缘的姑娘
Plain, unpopular girls.
你不了解举步维艰地生活是什么滋味
You don't know what it's like to trudge through life
乞求像你这样的女人
begging women like you
仅仅为了
to please, just...
让你看我一眼
look at me.
我那么敬佩你
I admired you so much.
我那么想和你成为朋友
I wanted so badly to be your friend.
如果你没那么残忍♥ 我
If you hadn't been cruel, I...
你怎样
You what?
把话说完
Finish that sentence.
不
No.
我必须走了
I have to go.
那样你就不会杀了我丈夫吗
You wouldn't have killed my husband?
放开我 不然我就找人抓你了
Let go of me, or I'll have you arrested.
来啊 艾尔玛 认罪吧
Come on, Alma, confess.
你会如释重负的
You'll feel so much better.
天啊 你要是还在监狱里多好
God, I wish you were still in jail.
如果警♥察♥没发现那张该死的明信片
If the police hadn't found that damn postcard
然后洗清了你的嫌疑
letting you off the hook.
明信片
Postcard?
是的 那个女佣的供认
Yes, the maid's confession.
别这么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
报纸上都有刊登
It was in all the papers.
报纸
The papers...
上说她留下了一张纸条
...said she left a note.
没有人说是写在一张明信片上
None of them said it was on a postcard.
你还杀了伊莎贝尔
You murdered Isabel, too.
等一下
Now, hold on.
我知道她不会自杀的
I knew she wouldn't have killed herself.
我... 我就知道
I... I knew it.
不管你以为你知道什么
Whatever it is you think you know,
你都没办法证明
you can't prove anything.
也许不能
Perhaps not.
但我肯定能搞出点动静
But I can certainly make some noise.
不 你不能进去
No, you are not going in there.
说得好
Good point.
这种爆♥炸♥性新闻值得我从正门进去说
News like this deserves to come in through the front door.
以及我们还要感谢索尼娅·克拉克
And a big thank you to Sonia Clark
举办了今年的异域奇花系列讲座
for organizing this year's lecture series on exotic blooms.
现在...就到了我们期待已久的时刻
And now... the moment we have all been waiting for.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentleman,
我很荣幸能介绍这位
It is my honor to introduce a terrific lady
十分优秀且恰巧
who just happens to be
是我们的新主席
our brand-new president.
艾尔玛·菲尔科特
Alma Fillcot!
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢大家
Thank you all so much.
我们经历过一些黑暗的时期
We have seen some dark days.
我的前任者让大家失望了
My predecessor in this job let you all down.
她令人震惊的行为及严重的欺骗
Her shocking behavior and brazen deceptions
让这一度高尚的俱乐部
left this once noble club
陷入了绯闻之中
mired in scandal.
但我们就在这名声跌落的地方
But where she brought our reputation low...
一起携手 再创辉煌
together... we will raise it high.
说得真好
Hear, hear.
艾尔玛
Alma.
那是血吗
Is that blood?
不 这是...
Oh, no, that-that's, um...
快报♥警♥
Someone call the cops.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表