剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
小迪
Hey, Dee!
小迪 小迪
Dee. Dee!
这下坏了
This is bad.
这下坏了
This is bad.
我以为你是爱我的
But I thought you loved me.
我爱你 宝贝
I do, baby.
所以我不能这样做
That's why I can't go through with this.
我只想跟你在一起
You're the only woman I could be with.
你好 斯库特
Hello, Scooter.
天呐
Geez.
试镜还顺利吗
How's the audition going?
看上去你拿到那个角色了
Looks like you got the part.
不好意思 这人是你的朋友吗
I-I'm sorry. Is this person a friend of yours?
我不是他的朋友
I'm not his friend.
我是他的情人
I'm his lover.
什么
What?
我从没见过这个女人
I have never met this woman.
小迪 请你走吧
Dee, please go.
他逼我打扮成做清洁的阿姨
He made me dress up as a cleaning woman
好瞒着你和我见面
so you wouldn't know he was seeing me behind your back.
照片里的人是你
That was you in the photos?
照片 什么照片
Photos? What photos?
你出轨的对象竟然是她吗
You cheated on me with that?
没错 他和胖妞上♥床♥
Yeah. He screwed a fat girl.
但是我和你不一样
But unlike you,
我不必帮他付房♥租就能让他操♥我♥
I didn't have to pay his rent to get his motor going.
你想害我吗
What are you trying to do to me?
走吧
Just go.
我是要走
I'm going.
一去不回头
For good.
他是你的了 女士
He is all yours, lady.
婊♥子♥配狗 天长地久
You deserve each other.
好吧 我是有乱搞过
Okay, I fooled around.
但是你监视我 这更恶劣
But you spied on me, which is worse.
我监视是因为我认为你在出轨
I spied because I thought you were cheating.
而你确实有
Which you were.
我们结束了
It's over.
但是你刚刚才和我说你爱我
But you just told me you loved me.
-你相信我了吗 -相信
- Ha! And you believed me? - Yes.
很高兴我们中有一个会演戏
Well, it's nice to know one of us can act.
在里面发生了什么事
So what happened in there?
送我回家吧
Just take me home.
拜托了
Please.
乖乖 洛克 待在车里
Good boy, Rocco. Stay here.
我们要等一等确保没有车辆经过
We'll wait to make sure that there's no cars passing.
确定没人会来的时候
When we're sure no one's coming,
我们就把车推进湖里
we'll push the car into the lake.
我买♥♥了瓶杜松子酒
And I brought some gin.
警♥察♥会认为她是醉酒驾车
The police will think that she was driving intoxicated.
如果他们找不到她的尸体
When they can't find her body,
他们会认为她从车里游了出来
they'll assume that she swam free of the car
在山里迷路了
and got lost in the mountains.
所以他们就会去山里找她
So, that's where they'll look for her.
狡妙的想法 你不觉得吗
Cunning idea, don't you think?
你爱他吗
Were you in love with him?
什么
What?
你听到了
You heard me.
汤姆·麦迪逊
Tom Madison.
你爱他吗
Were you in love with him?
你还在想这个吗
You're still thinking about that?
当然了
Yes, of course I am.
你瞒了我二十年你对他的感觉
You kept your feelings for him secret from me for 20 years.
你好意思说秘密
Well, you're a fine one to talk about secrets!
我的秘密是我自己的
My secrets were my own.
和你没关系
Nothing to do with you.
我现在站在树林里
Well, I'm standing in the woods,
准备把一个死人的车推到湖里去
about to push a dead woman's car into a lake.
所以别假装我没受到影响
So let's not pretend that I haven't been inconvenienced.
打起精神来
Now, pull yourself together.
准备推车
Get ready to push.
好极了
Wonderful.
你先是和我说我们的婚姻不幸福
First, you tell me that you're unhappy in our marriage,
只有园艺俱乐部才能让你舒心
and only a garden club will make your life bearable.
我是最近才不开心的
I wasn't unhappy until recently.
现在 我发现你爱着汤姆·麦迪逊
And now, I find out you're in love with Tom Madison.
-闭嘴吧你 -你闭嘴
- Do shut up. - You shut up.
我对你来说算什么
What am I to you?
苍白的备胎吗
A pale runner-up?
某种圆胖的安慰奖吗
Some kind of chubby consolation prize?
我从见到你那刻起就一直爱着你
I have loved you since the moment I met you.
因为我以为你善良 温柔
Because I thought that you were kind and gentle.
你永远不会伤害我
And you would never hurt me.
你跟汤姆·麦迪逊那种人完全不一样
You were nothing like the Tom Madisons of this world.
而如今 这么多年后
Now, all these years later,
我发现了你疯狂的爱好
I find out about your insane hobby.
你对我的伤害比任何人都大
And you've hurt me more than anyone ever could.
我开始觉得你是我做过的最糟糕的选择
I'm beginning to think you're the worst choice that I ever made.
如果你是这么想的话
Well, if that's the way you feel...
那我们为什么还不离婚
...why should we even stay married?
目前我还真不知道
At the moment, I truly don't know.
当然 我们现在
Of course, this would be the point in the evening
-不得不坐上同一辆车了 -嗯
- when we finally get in the same car. - Yes.
你可以开车 我太生气了
Well, you can drive. I'm too upset.
我自己有钥匙
I have my own set of keys.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我的包
My purse.
怎么了
What about it?
我落在约斯特太太的车上了
I left it in Mrs. Yost's car.
-警♥察♥会发现的 -我知道
- The police will find it. - I know!
伯特伦 不 伯特伦
Bertram. No, Bertram!
伯特 小心
Bertie, be careful.
伯特
Bertie?
伯特伦
Bertram?
伯特伦 你在哪
Bertram, where are you?
伯特伦
Bertram!
我拿到了
I got it.
你干什么 快游回来啊
What are you doing? Swim back.
我没法游
I can't.
我裤子的裤腿被卡住了
The cuff of my trouser, it's caught.
伯特伦 等着 我来了
Bertram, hold on. I'm coming.
艾尔玛 别过来
Alma, wait there.
-不 我要来 -艾尔玛
- No, I'm coming. - Alma...
别过来 你根本不会游泳
No, stay there, you can barely swim.
我可以 我来了
I got it. I'm coming.
不管你做什么
Whatever you do,
别松开那包
don't let go of that purse.
-好吗 -嗯
- Okay? - Yeah.
艾尔玛
Alma?
艾尔玛
Alma.
艾尔玛
Alma.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-我做到了吗 -是的
- Did I do it? - Yes.
-还卡着吗 -没 解脱了
- Are you still caught? - No, it's free.
快上去
Come on.
我喘不过气了
I can't catch my breath.
等等 我...
Hang on, I'm...
-我接住你了 -好
- I've got you. - Okay.
-抓住我胳膊 -好
- Take my arm. - Okay.
-我来了 -好
- I've got you. - Okay.
来
Here...
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表