剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
Dumpling?
你知道你在他眼里什么样子吗
Do you not know how he feels about you?
他只有你一个孩子 却仍然不喜欢你
You're an only child and still not his favorite.
我有资格要求知情
I was owed a phone call.
家族信托明确规定
The family trust clearly states
有关我父亲健康状况的一切事宜
that I'm in charge of every decision
都由我做主
involving my father's health.
怎么会这样
How did that happen?
你也许盘靓条顺
You may have nicer legs, but...
但我的律师更厉害
I have better lawyers.
他们还说我可以带他回家
And they say I have the power to take him back home.
你听到了吗 爸爸
Did you hear that, Papa?
从今往后我来照顾你
I'll be taking care of you from now on.
你要带他回得克萨斯
So you're taking him back to Texas?
没错
Yes.
现在我要去跟医生谈话了 不行
And now I have to go and speak with the doctors, and, no...
你不能一起来
...you may not join us.
她要带你远离我了 卡洛
Oh, she's taking you out of my life, Carlo.
我该怎么办
Whatever shall I do?
只能开心得翻跟头了
Besides cartwheels, I mean.
早啊 波拉斯基先生
Morning, Mr. Polarsky.
老样子
The usual?
你都知道 宝贝
You know it, doll.
又是你
You again.
那么 喝点什么
So, what'll it be?
一杯咖啡 再续杯六次
Cup of joe followed by six refills?
还有面包片
And some toast.
我想冒下险
I'm feeling adventurous.
有件疯狂的事
Craziest thing.
我觉得我昨晚看到你了
I, uh, I thought I saw you last night,
在中国城
over in Chinatown.
是
Yeah.
那是我
That was me.
你看到我了吗
Did, uh, you see me?
穿着服务员服装
Maid's getup?
戴着老太太假发
Old lady wig?
是 很难不看到你
Yeah, you were hard to miss.
关于那个
Look, about that...
听着 你不需要跟我解释
Listen. You don't owe me an explanation.
你和那个小伙之间的事情
Whatever's going on between you and that guy,
与我无关
it's none of my business.
你为什么觉得有个小伙
Why do you think there's a guy?
首先 你做了伪装
Well, for starters, you were in a disguise,
而那天不是万圣节
and it ain't Halloween.
好吧 是的 是有个小伙
Okay, yeah, there's a guy.
但是事情很复杂
But it's a complicated.
是吗
Is it?
别装作好像你知道内情似的
Don't act like you get what's going on,
因为你不知道
'cause you don't.
你说得对
You're right.
我不懂为什么你这样一个聪明的女孩
I don't get why a smart girl like you
会让那种混♥蛋♥糟蹋
would let some jerk humiliate her.
他不是混♥蛋♥
He's not a jerk.
他陷入困境了 仅此而已
He's in a jam, is all.
但他内心深处是个好人
But deep down he's good people.
艾尔玛·菲尔科特那天去了镇上
Alma Fillcot went into town that day
想弄清楚她丈夫神秘收藏品背后的真♥相♥
to learn the truth behind her husband's mysterious collection.
她心里明白 真♥相♥很简单
She knew in her heart, there was a simple explanation.
她错了
She was wrong.
莫兰小姐
Miss Moran?
有人吗
Hello?
莫兰小姐 你在家吗
Miss Moran, are you home?
有人吗
Hello?
你不认识我
You don't know me,
你有东西在我这儿
but I-I have something that belongs to you.
莫兰小姐
Miss Moran.
莫兰小姐
Miss Moran?
你睡着了吗
Are you asleep?
莫兰小姐
Miss Moran?
你好
Hello.
怎么样
How did it go?
希望公爵没给你惹太多麻烦
I hope Duke didn't give you too much trouble.
没有 它举止颇有皇室风范
Nope. He behaved like royalty.
我给它...
I've got the...
开了眼药水
prescription here for his eye drops.
再次感谢你 菲尔科特医生
Thank you again, Dr. Fillcot.
等下 我差点忘了
Wait. I almost forgot.
我给艾尔玛带了份礼物
I brought a gift for Alma.
你认识我妻子
You know my wife?
我们昨天在聚会上刚认识的
Well, we just met at a party yesterday.
但她为我做了一件非常暖心的事
But she did the sweetest thing for me,
所以我给她带了点巧克力
so I bought her some chocolates.
她做了什么
What on earth did she do?
还记得我姨妈伊尼德吗 已经过世了
Do you remember my Aunt Enid? Who died?
记得...
Yes, uh...
心脏病
heart attack.
多好的人
Sweet soul.
是啊 她过世后 她有个珠宝不见了
Yes, well, after her death, some jewelry she owned went missing.
不过多亏了你妻子
But thanks to your wife,
现在我找回来了
I now have it back.
她有说是在哪找到的吗
Did she say where she found it?
我不清楚 好像是什么慈善拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥的
I don't know, some rummage sale, I think.
不管怎样 她把它物归原主是不是太暖心了
Anyway, wasn't it just darling of her to return it?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, darling.
这事她怎么没告诉我
I wonder why she didn't tell me herself.
你把巧克力给她的时候
Well, when you give her the chocolates,
请一定要告诉她是比利时的
do tell her they're from Belgium, please.
很贵的
That's the expensive kind.
来 公爵
Come, Duke.
你好 伯特伦
Hello, Bertram.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
这些是纪念品
They're mementos.
一些曾属于朋友们的东西
Things that once belonged to friends.
病人们
Patients.
我遇到的人
People I've met.
那些人现在都死了
People who are now dead.
如果他们还活着 我就不需要纪念品了
If they were alive, I wouldn't need mementos.
如果这些纪念品没问题
If they're just harmless keepsakes,
那你为什么把它们藏在阁楼
then why do you hide them in the attic?
你太激动了
You're very emotional.
我当然激动了
Well, of course I'm emotional.
我刚刚看见了一个死了的女人
I just saw a dead woman.
死了的女人
A dead woman?
你的朋友麦茜·莫兰
Your friend Maisie Moran.
我看见了她的名字 在你最新的
I saw her name on your latest...
纪念品上
souvenir.
我查到了她的地址
So I looked up her address.
我想跟她聊聊
I wanted to talk to her.
但已经来不及聊了
But it was too late for a chat.
你一定很难过
That must be very upsetting for you.
我给你泡点茶
Let me get you some tea.
我不想喝茶
I don't want tea.
伯特伦 我想要你的回答
Bertram, I want answers!
你昨晚在她家吗
Were you there last night?
对
Yes.
我相信这一切一定有非常合理的
I'm sure that there is a perfectly logical explanation
解释
for all of this.
现在就是你
And now would be a really good time
告诉我的好时机
for you to share that with me.
因为我的脑子里
Because the most dreadful thoughts
一直有可怕的想法飞过
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表