剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
Oh, he took a nasty fall down the stairs last night
引发了中风
and had a stroke.
医生不确定他能不能挺过去
The doctors aren't sure he'll make it.
丽塔 你应该去陪着他
Oh, Rita, you-you should go to him.
这里有我们撑着场面
We'll-we'll hold the fort down here.
今天你肯定不想给旺达举办悼念仪式
The last thing you want to do today is host a memorial for Vonda.
是的
No.
现在这也是致敬卡洛
This is now a tribute to Carlo.
还有他珍爱的花♥园♥
And the garden he loved so very much.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请问夫人要来杯酒吗
May I pour Madam a glass of wine?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
我丈夫刚刚中风了
My husband just had a stroke.
他性命垂危
He's at death's door.
倒进茶杯里
Put it in a teacup.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Very much.
不好意思
Excuse me.
艾尔玛
Alma?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
丽塔 当然了
Rita. Yes.
我没事
I'm fine.
我只是在欣赏你的花
I was just admiring your flowers.
它们漂亮极了
They're, they're glorious.
多谢
Thanks.
你蝴蝶结里有些护根
You have mulch in your bow.
是啊
So I do.
瞧我真是的
Can't take me anywhere.
所以说...
So...
真是场盛宴啊
splendid party.
你玩得开心吗
Are you having fun?
我丈夫昨晚中风
My husband had a stroke last night.
-他可能活不下来 -天呐
- He might not survive. - Oh, dear.
我今早本来以为我再也笑不出来
I started the day convinced I would never laugh again.
然后
And then...
你走了进来 穿着那罩袍
you walked in, wearing that frock.
上帝保佑你 艾尔玛
Oh, bless you, Alma.
你迟到了
You're late.
抱歉 斯库特
Sorry, Scooter.
是艾尔玛 对吗
It's Alma, right?
是的 就是我
Yes. That's me.
艾尔玛·菲尔科特
Alma Fillcot.
格蕾丝·博克 很高兴你能来
Grace Burk. I'm glad you could make it.
我也是
Oh, me, too.
这里的一切
Yeah, everything is just...
都好美
lovely.
我蝴蝶结里还有护根吗
Do I still have mulch in my bow?
没有 抱歉
No, forgive me.
我是在看你戴的那颗浮雕宝石
I-I was just looking at that cameo you're wearing.
很漂亮吧
It's pretty, isn't it?
我姨妈伊尼德有一颗跟这个一样的
My Aunt Enid had one just like it.
-伊尼德 -我妈妈的姐姐
- Enid? - My mother's sister.
她四年前去世
She died, um, four years ago now.
情人节那天
On Valentine's Day.
是2月14号♥ 对吗
That's, um, February 14, isn't it?
我记得是因为我当时给她买♥♥了糖果
I remember because I had gotten her some candy.
然后我去她家 发现她
Then I walked into her home and I found her,
死在了沙发上
well, dead on the sofa.
我很遗憾
I'm, I'm very sorry.
我的天 难以置信
Oh, my good... I don't believe it.
贝琪来了
Bet-Betsy is here.
失陪了 艾尔玛
Excuse me, Alma.
贝琪
Betsy.
给伊尼德
爱你的杰克
一个服务员说你想见我
A waiter said you wanted to see me.
医院的一个医生来电
The doctor from the hospital is on the phone.
他找你
He needs to talk to you.
你好 大夫
Hello, Doctor.
我是卡斯蒂罗夫人
This is Mrs. Castillo.
我的丈夫怎么样了
Any news about my husband?
我们做了一些检测
We've done some tests.
他的中风很严重
The stroke he suffered was very serious.
所以
And...
但他意志力很顽强
But he's a fighter.
他的生命体征每小时都在好转
His vital signs are getting stronger by the hour.
好转
Stronger?
他可能再也说不了话 无法动弹
He may not regain his speech or basic motor function.
但只要你在家精心护理 照料
But with home nursing and loving care from you,
再活20年不是问题
he could live another 20 years.
不不不
No! No! No! No! No!
打扰一下 伯克夫人
Excuse me, Mrs. Burk.
你好
Sorry.
我想给你这个
I wanted to give you this.
你的浮雕宝石
Your cameo?
-不用了 -不 我 我
- Don't be silly. - No, I, I...
我认为这是你姨妈的
I think it was your aunt's.
看上面刻的字
Read the inscription.
我不明白 怎么会
I, I don't understand. H-How...?
我 我买♥♥下的
Oh, I, I, I bought it.
多年前 清♥仓♥拍卖♥♥时看中了
Years ago, at a rummage sale.
在我的教堂里
At my church.
我一直认为
And here I always thought
是照理她的护士偷的
one of her nurses had sticky fingers.
我这就把钱补给你
W-Well, obviously I will reimburse you.
花了多少钱
What did you pay for it?
不用了 这可是传家宝
Don't be silly. It's a family heirloom.
能让它物归原主我也很高兴
It was an honor to return it.
很晚了 我要走了
It's-it's late. I have to go.
再见
So, excuse me.
很开心
It's nice to...
那是兽医的妻子吗
Was that the veterinarian's wife?
她叫艾尔玛
Her name is Alma.
她真的太善良了
And she is just the sweetest little thing.
不知道她是否有兴趣加入我们的俱乐部
I wonder if she'd be interested in joining our club.
真爽
That sure was nice.
岂止是爽
And then some.
接吧
Go ahead.
别让你的富家女友等太久了
You don't want to keep your rich girlfriend waiting.
你好
Hello.
是我的经纪人
It's my agent.
不 没关系 麦克斯
Oh, no. That's all right, Max.
本来也不是什么大角色
Yeah, it wasn't much of a part anyway.
好的 拜拜
All right. Bye.
拉娜·特纳在施瓦布药店被星探挖掘的故事
The story about Lana Turner getting discovered at Schwab's...
那是一个谎言
it's a lie.
事业要慢慢发展 你一定要耐心
Careers take time. You just got to be patient.
你真的认为我有机会吗
You really think I have a shot?
凭你那张脸
Oh. With that kisser?
你当然有机会
Of course you do.
真希望我那位富家小姐像你一样好
I wish my rich lady friend was nice like you.
她为你付账单
She pays your bills.
所以她不一定要人好
She doesn't have to be nice.
真的很抱歉要让你穿成那样
I feel really bad making you dress like that.
但如果我女朋友发现我们
But if my lady friend found out about us...
没关系 斯库特
It's okay, Scoot.
我知道孰轻孰重
I know the score.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许哪天我会踹了她
Maybe I'll kick her to the curb one day.
那样我们就
And then you and I will...
帮我一个忙
Do me a favor.
别做出你兑现不了的诺言
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表