剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
are racing through my mind.
那些想法不可能是真的
Things that can't possibly be true.
拜托告诉我发生了什么
Please tell me what is going on.
麦茜病得很重
Maisie was very ill.
你说她是
You're saying that she...
自然病逝的
died of natural causes?
伯特伦
Bertram.
昨晚发生了什么
What happened last night?
她值得美好地死去
She deserved a beautiful death,
我确保她能如愿
and I made sure she got one.
你确保了
You made sure?
所以我才过去的
It's why I was there.
帮助她安详死去
To help her die peacefully.
你说的帮助是什么意思
What do you mean you helped her?
注射药物
With an injection.
跟我在诊所里用的药物一样
It's the same drug I use in my practice.
你让她安乐死
You put her to sleep?
把她当成狗
Like she was a dog?
她即将遭受极大的痛苦
She was on the verge of so much suffering.
他们都如此
They all were.
他们都如此
They all were?
是的 每个人都即将死于某种事物
Yes, each was dying of something.
酗酒
Alcoholism,
心脏病 癌症
heart disease, cancer.
当没有治愈可能的时候 那么
When there's no possibility of a cure, then...
我就会带去安宁
I bring peace.
你杀了所有这些人
You killed all these people?
不 我帮助了他们
No, I helped them.
帮助他们
Helped them?
他们
Did...
他们有叫你这么做吗
Did they ask you to?
这个
Well...
我的天
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我没法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
我的心在狂跳
My heart is pounding.
你需要冷静
You need to calm yourself.
我给你点镇静剂
Let me get you a sedative.
别靠近我
Don't you come near me!
不 别过来
No. Don't.
艾尔玛 你不会觉得...
Alma, surely you don't think...
退后 退后
You stay back. Back!
-别过来 -亲爱的
- Get away. Ah! - Darling.
艾尔玛
Alma.
艾尔玛
Alma.
听着 我知道你很震惊
Look, I-I know you've had a shock.
但是 没必要反应过激
But... there's really no need to overreact.
你为了爱好杀人
You kill people for a hobby!
怎么可能不反应过激
It's not possible to overreact!
爱好 不
Hobby? No.
你不明白
You don't understand.
他们都是好人
Those sweet souls, the...
那些我帮助过的人 他们孤独
the ones I helped, they were alone
害怕
and scared,
他们除了难以想象的痛苦
with nothing to look forward to
已经没什么可期待的了
but unimaginable pain.
我帮他们解脱是为了保护他们
I eased them out of life to protect them.
我对他们很仁慈
I showed them mercy.
我这样帮助过的第一个人 她...
The first person I helped in this way, she...
她要求我这样做
She asked me to.
她恳求我
She begged me.
你真该看看她去世后的表情
You should have seen her face afterwards.
非常安详
Oh, it was so peaceful.
从此以后 这就成了我的使命
Ever since then, it's become my calling.
艾尔玛 你在听我说话吗
Alma, are you listening to me?
怎么
What?
你从没做过消防演习吗
You've never conducted a fire safety drill before?
亲爱的 求你了
Darling, please.
我们能谈谈这事吗
Can we talk about this?
-艾尔玛 -不
- Alma? - No.
别靠近我
Don't come any closer!
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
你觉得我要去哪里 去警局
Where do you think I'm going? To the police!
我们能谈谈这事吗
Can't we talk about this?
你知道我绝不会伤害你
You know I'd never hurt you.
我不是怕你伤害我
I'm not afraid you'll hurt me.
我是怕你帮助我
I'm afraid you'll help me.
-不 不 -艾尔玛
- No. No. - Alma...
退后
Back up.
回去
Get back.
艾尔玛
Alma?
斯库特 我一直在想
Scooter, I've been thinking.
你愿意跟我一起住吗
How'd you like to come live with me?
你是说同居吗
You mean shack up?
那卡洛呢
Well, what about Carlo?
他那个该死的女儿要带他回得克萨斯了
His bitch of a daughter is taking him back home to Texas.
太好了
Oh, swell.
我要什么时候开始收拾东西
When should I start packing?
你想的话今天就可以
Today, if you'd like.
但我还结着婚
But since I'm still married,
我们得想出一个解释你过去的说法
we'll need a cover story to explain you being there.
对
Oh, right.
那样才不会让园艺俱乐部有丑闻
So we don't scandalize the Garden Club.
没错
Exactly.
那就跟别人说你是我的司机
So we'll tell people you're my chauffeur.
司机
A chauffeur?
我可是个演员
But I'm an actor.
一个有理想的演员
Okay, an aspiring actor.
而我是个有理想的寡妇
And I'm an aspiring widow.
所以在我们等待理想实现的时候
So while we wait for our dreams to come true,
你先寄宿在我家客房♥里
you'll stay in my guesthouse.
相信我 条件肯定比这个猪圈好
Trust me, it beats this pigsty.
你的清洁工不仅年纪大 眼睛还瞎
That woman who cleans for you isn't just old, she's blind.
我可没说过我有清洁工
I never said I have a cleaning lady.
你肯定说过
Oh, you must have.
不然我怎么会知道她呢
How else could I know about her?
这样吧
You know what?
还是不要急着改变现状
Let's leave things how they are.
我想你做我的爱人 不是老板
I want you as my lover, not my boss.
老天啊 只是暂时的
Oh, for God's sake, it's temporary.
卡洛半条腿已经进棺材了
Carlo is inches from death.
等我拿到了他的钱
And once I have his money,
你想要什么我们就买♥♥什么
we can spend it on anything you'd like.
旅行 聚会
Travel, parties.
为了这些东西就放弃我的自♥由♥
Give up my freedom for a few shindigs?
典型的帕萨迪纳作风
Pasadena.
帕萨迪纳市人喜欢聚会
喝酒 寻欢作乐
到时候我会有几百万美元
I will have millions of dollars.
而且
And...
可能还有钱投资一部电影
there might even be enough to finance a film...
由我曾经的司机主演
starring my former chauffeur.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
当然 我的乖乖仔
Of course I am, my beautiful boy.
现在你怎么说
Now, what do you say?
我说
I say...
车已经加满油了 卡斯蒂罗太太 您要去哪儿
car's all gassed up, Mrs. Castillo. Where to?
天堂
Paradise.
快来吧
And step on it.
艾尔玛·菲尔科特
Alma Fillcot?
丽塔
Rita.
你在这里做什么
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表