剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
就是想再从我身边全部夺走
just so he can take it all away.
祂想给我一个教训
He wanted to teach me a lesson.
什么教训
What lesson?
只有学会如何无私地爱一个人
No one is truly beautiful
才能真正绽放自己的美
until they learn to love unselfishly.
而那些得到了这样的爱的人
And those who receive such love...
才是这世上最富有的人
...are the richest people of all.
宝贝 我...
Oh, baby. I...
我...
You know, I...
我真的爱过你
I did love you.
这份爱依旧在
I still do.
如果这能让你好受的话
For what it's worth.
我感觉好多了
It's worth quite a lot.
我们担心的事终于发生了
Well, it is what we had feared.
可以走了吗
Shall we go?
我可以在一小时内把他的东西清出去
I can have his things removed from the house within the hour.
不
No.
我一定要见他一面
I must see him.
你下一步准备怎么做
So what's your next move?
我要离开洛杉矶
Well, I'm leaving L.A.
虽然还没想好会在哪落脚
I'm not sure where I'll end up.
不过我知道丽塔·卡斯蒂罗是不会去了
But I know Rita Castillo ain't coming with me.
天呐
Oh, geez.
我知道这看起来像是怎么回事
I-I know what this looks like.
我只是来帮助一个落魄的朋友
I-I just came to help a pal who's down on her luck.
即使她那样对我
After everything she's done to me?
是我求他帮忙的
I begged for his help.
他只是可怜我 仅此而已
He took pity on me. That's all this is.
或许我们应该找个地方坐下来好好谈谈
Maybe we should go somewhere and sit down.
听我给你解释
Just talk this out.
好让你继续对我撒谎
So you can tell me more lies?
不了
No.
我受够谎言了
I'm sick of lies.
我也受够骗子了
I'm sick of liars.
凯瑟琳
Catherine!
我的天呐 你要干什么
For God's sake, what are you doing?
天呐
My God.
她想从我身边抢走你 就像她抢走我爸爸那样
She's trying to take you from me, like she did my papa.
根本不是这样的
That's ridiculous.
凯瑟琳 请别这样
Catherine, please don't do this.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表