剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
Mom.
你来这做什么 我正准备回家
What are you doing here? I was just about to head home.
幸好你还没走
Well, then I'm glad I caught you.
你今晚有别的地方可以去吗
is there someplace else that you could go tonight?
去你朋友那过夜可以吗
A-a friend you could stay with?
有吧 怎么了
I guess. Why?
家里出了问题
Well, there's a... a problem at home
跟你♥爸♥爸有关 而我
with your father, and I...
必须解决这事
it needs to be dealt with.
今晚最好只有我俩在家
I just thought it might be better if we were alone tonight.
出什么事了
What's the matter?
爸爸生病了吗
Is Dad sick?
也许吧
Maybe.
但不是你以为的那个意思
But not in the way that you mean.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我现在没法细说
I can't go into it now.
不能在这说
Not here.
妈妈 你吓着我了
Mom, you're scaring me.
坐下
Sit down.
来坐下
Come on.
小迪 你的
Dee, your...
你♥爸♥爸让我失望了
your father is not the man I thought he was.
他有了其他女人吗
Is there another woman?
有过
There was.
天啊
Oh, God.
所以 爸爸...
So, Daddy...
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
如果我做我应做之事的话 那么...
If I do what I should, then...
我会失去我梦寐以求的一切
I'll lose everything I've ever dreamed of.
但如果置之不理 我该如何面对自己
If I do nothing, then how will I live with myself?
会有闲言碎语
People will talk.
人们会知道的
They'll find out.
他们会怎么说我
What would they say about me?
在我的一生中
My whole life,
你都在操心别人的看法
you've been worried about other people's opinions.
更在意别人的需求
Put their needs ahead of your own.
也许是时候自私些了
Maybe it's time to be selfish.
哪怕只有一次也好
For once in your life,
做你喜欢做的事吧
just do whatever makes you happy.
我...
You know, I'm...
我非常骄傲 你变成了这样的女人
I'm very proud of the woman you've turned into.
我不常对你说这话
I don't think I tell you that enough.
确实
No, you don't.
那么
So...
现在怎么办
What happens now?
好问题
What a good question.
水怎么样 爸爸
How's that, Papa?
不会太烫吧
Not too hot?
我也觉得
I agree.
刚刚合适
It's just right.
我得去把你的药准备好
I got to get your pills ready.
糟糕
Shoot.
少了一份
I'm missing one.
我等会回来
I'll be back.
你得为你的丈夫洗浴
You need to bathe your husband.
你不是要给他洗吗
I thought you were going to do it.
我把他的一些药片落在药店里了
Oh, I left some of his pills in the drugstore,
我得去拿
so I have to go get them.
我去吧
I'll go get 'em.
十分钟后就要关掉
It closes in ten minutes, and...
我不相信你能准时到那 或者
I don't trust you to get there on time or...
衣衫整齐地过去
in one piece.
伊莎贝尔不在楼上吗
Is Isabel upstairs?
我要你去做 你这个醉鬼
I want you to do it, you drunken fool.
赶紧上楼去
Just go upstairs,
确保他的洗澡水不会变冷
and make sure his bathwater doesn't get cold.
你好 卡洛
Hey, Carlo.
丽塔护士来报到啦
Nurse Rita reporting.
水变冷了吗
Is the water getting cold?
看起来是的
Sure looks that way.
你知道吧
You know...
已经十五年了
It's been 15 years.
我没有辜负我的承诺
I lived up to my end of the bargain.
不过现在轮到你了
But I think it's your turn now.
我心中还攒着满满爱意没有用掉
I have so much unused love in my heart.
趁我还年轻 让我找到一位可以与之托付的人
Let me find someone I can give it to, while I'm still young.
拜托
Oh, come on.
这是我最后一次请你帮忙
It's the last favor I'll ever ask of you.
求你了
Please.
为了丽塔 去死吧
Die for Rita.
丽塔
Rita?
结果我是把药片落在车上了
Turns out I left the pills in the car.
这边情况怎么样了
How are we doing in here?
我的天呐 丽塔
Ay, por Dios, Rita.
我让你保持水温 不是让水变得滚烫
I told you to keep the water warm, not scalding.
你连给他正常泡个澡都做不到吗
Can't you even get his bath right?
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
毕竟这是我第一次尝试
It was just my first try.
或许下次能做好吧
Maybe I'll get it right next time.
喂
Hello?
爸爸 是我
Daddy, it's me.
小迪
Dee.
你好
Hello.
你一会儿就到家了吗
Will you be home soon?
不
No.
妈妈让我另找地方过夜
Mom asked me to spend the night somewhere else.
好吧 你 你妈去找过你了吗
Oh, right, y-your mother came to see you?
对
Yes.
爸爸 我对你很失望
Dad, I am so disappointed in you.
她到底跟你说了什么
What did she say, exactly?
你一直背着她偷♥情♥
You've been seeing another woman.
她这么说的
She said that?
你怎么能这样
How could you?
她把大好的青春年华都给了你
She's given you the best years of her life,
你就是这么报答她的
and this is how you pay her back?
对她撒谎
With lies?
我不知道该说什么
I, I don't what to say.
但是我想让你知道我从来没想要伤害她
But I just want you to know that I never meant to hurt her.
又是这套说辞
Not that old line.
我还以为你是个好人
You were supposed to be one of the good ones.
最糟糕的是
And the worst part is,
我现在没有生活的榜样了
I have no one to look up to anymore.
小迪
Dee.
小迪
Dee?
亲爱的艾尔玛
当你读到这封信的时候
我已经死了
斯库特 下来 是我
Scooter, get down here. It's me.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
抱歉 说来话长 我今晚没法呆在家里
Sorry. Long story, but I can't spend the night at home.
我本来想去我朋友凯伦家住
I tried to go to my friend Karen's,
但是她家人从贝克斯菲尔德来了
but she's got family in from Bakersfield.
你没有别的朋友了吗
Don't you got any other friends?
下雨的时候没有
Not when it's raining.
你不打算让我进去吗
Are you going to let me in?
我觉得我的富家女友找了人跟踪我
I think my rich lady friend's having me tailed.
有人可能正在监视我们
Someone could be watching us right now.
我只求住一个晚上
I'm asking for one night.
雨下得这么大
It's pouring buckets, for God's sake.
抱歉 宝贝
Sorry, doll.
我可不能把饭票弄丢了
I can't lose my meal ticket.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表