剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
-我说了让你别失去信心 -对
- I told you not to lose faith. - Yes.
你说什么
You said what now?
我只是一直担心你的婚恋生活
I've just been so concerned about your love life.
我开始向圣裘德祈祷 给你一个能结婚的男人
I started praying to St. Jude to send you a man to marry.
他终于同意了
And he finally came through!
他不是无望之人的守护神吗
Isn't he the patron saint of lost causes?
别觉得被侮辱了
Oh, don't be insulted.
再说 结果好一切都好
Besides, you can't argue with results.
我的天哪
My goodness.
你总算来了
It's about time you showed up.
请允许我表达对你已故丈夫的哀悼
May I offer my condolences on the death of your husband?
是的 非常悲惨
Yes. It's very sad.
你什么时候能把我保释出去
When can you post bail and get me out of here?
这只是个礼节性拜访
Well, this is only a courtesy visit.
我是来告诉你我不能在这件事上做你的律师
I came to tell you I can't serve as your attorney in this matter.
会有利益冲突
It would be a conflict of interest.
但你是我家的律师
But you're my family lawyer.
我是你已故丈夫的律师
I was your late husband's lawyer,
而你不是家庭的唯一成员
and you're not the only member of his family.
他女儿一周前让我做她的律师
His daughter engaged my services a week ago.
因为你和她的利益并不一致
And since your interests and hers don't quite align,
我无法代理你们两人
I can't represent you both.
那谁来保释我出去
Then who is going to bail me out?
关于这点 法官不同意保释
Yes, about that, the judge denied bail.
什么
What?
凯瑟琳跟他说 如果你出狱了
Catherine told him if you were set free,
会对她有危险
you'd pose a danger to her.
他相信她了吗
And he believed her?
法官是卡斯蒂罗先生的私人好友
The judge was a personal friend of Mr. Castillo's.
他不希望
He wishes to spare
好友的孤儿女儿遭遇任何痛苦
his now orphaned daughter any further distress.
孤儿 她都五十岁了
Orphaned? She's 50.
那我的痛苦呢 我都成寡妇了
What about my distress? I'm the fucking widow.
如果你多点耐心 少点毒药
A circumstance you might have avoided
就不会成寡妇了
with a little more patience and a little less poison.
等等
Wait!
女士们好 今天很高兴见到大家
Ah. Hello, ladies. Lovely to see you today.
医生 您听说新闻了吗
Doctor, have you heard the news?
新闻 什么新闻
News? What news?
电台里刚刚才提到
It was just on the radio.
丽塔·卡斯蒂罗被逮捕了
Rita Castillo has been arrested.
逮捕了
Arrested?
是的 说她杀了自己丈夫
Yes. They're saying she killed her husband.
真是太糟糕了
Isn't it just terrible?
请进
Please.
医生
Doctor?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不 我有事
No, I-I don't think I am.
你好
Hello?
谢天谢地你接电♥话♥了
Oh, thank God you picked up.
丽塔 你还被关在监狱吗
Rita, are you still in jail?
是的 多亏了凯瑟琳
Yes, I am. Thanks to Catherine.
听好了 我需要你帮忙
Now listen. I need you to do something.
没问题 丽塔
Anything you need, Rita.
去拿我桌子里的现金
Get the cash in my desk.
然后找维恩·卢米斯 给他钱
Then go to Vern Loomis and pay for the photos
买♥♥他昨晚偷♥拍♥的凯瑟琳的照片
he took of Catherine last night.
-凯瑟琳做♥爱♥的照片吗 -是的
- The photos of Catherine having sex? - Yes.
仔细翻看照片
Go through all the photos,
选一张凯瑟琳最下流的照片
and pick the one where Catherine looks as indecent as possible.
-之后怎么做 -给她看
- Then what? - Show it to her.
告诉她如果她不请求法官给我保释
Tell her everyone she knows is gonna get a copy of that photo,
她认识的所有人将收到这张照片
if she doesn't tell the judge to give me bail.
然后告诉维恩我今天要见他
And then tell Vern I need to see him today.
抱歉 我得挂了
Sorry. I got to go.
伯特
Oh. Bertie.
你回家做什么
What are you doing home?
丽塔·卡斯蒂罗被逮捕了
Rita Castillo has been arrested.
我知道 我听说了
Oh. I know. I heard.
-这太震惊了 -震惊
- Oh, it's shocking. - Shocking?
更像是疑惑吧
Confounding, more like.
他们是怎么发现卡洛是被毒死的
How did they find out that Carlo was poisoned?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
你下的药是察觉不到的 对吧
The drug you used can't be detected. Right?
除非你专门做检测
Not unless you test for it.
从没有人检测过 一次都没有
No one ever has, not once.
-注意了 -怎么了
- Careful. - What?
大家看着呢
People are watching.
艾尔玛
Alma.
你朋友被抓去牢里了
Your friend is in jail.
是我们害了她
It's our fault.
你为什么一点都不难过
Why aren't you upset?
我难过啊
Well, I am.
但你没听说过勇敢面对吗
Haven't you ever heard of putting on a brave face?
或许我们应该报♥警♥
Perhaps we should call the police.
告诉他们搞错了
Tell them they've made a mistake.
他们要是问我们是怎么知道的 我们该如何回答
And when they ask how we know that, what will we tell them?
我也不知道 但是我们不能让她在监狱里受罪
I'm not sure, but we can't just let her rot in jail.
伯特伦 放松点
Oh, Bertram, relax.
警♥察♥无法证明丽塔做了她根本没做的事
The police can't prove Rita did something she didn't do.
但愿你是对的
Let's hope you're right.
别担心
Don't worry.
我相信一切都会顺其自然发展的
I'm sure everything will work out exactly as it should.
你这是要去哪儿
Where are you off to?
我还有一些事没做完
Oh, I have some unfinished business to attend to.
在市中心 把这些放进花瓶里
Downtown. Put those in the good vase.
我会很快回来做顿丰盛的晚餐
I'll be back soon to make a nice dinner.
别忘了
And don't forget,
今晚我们要见未来的女婿
tonight we're meeting our future son-in-law.
从各个方面来说
All things considered,
今天真是个好日子
it's a happy day.
那么
Well?
怎么样
How'd it go?
我父母迫不及待想见你
My parents can't wait to meet you,
晚餐七点半开始
and dinner will be served at 7:30.
你把一切都告诉他们了吗
And you told them everything?
关于订婚 还有孩子
About the engagement and the baby?
我告诉他们我们订婚了
I told them we're engaged.
一个好消息就够了
That was enough happiness for one morning.
我只想让他们知道我有多爱你
Look, I just want them to know how much I love you.
而且我不介意你怀着别人的孩子
And I don't mind that you're carrying another man's child.
你觉得这能让他们看出来你是个好人吗
Oh. You think that'll make 'em see what a good guy you are?
也许有一点
Maybe a little.
你看起来会很高尚
And you'll look noble.
没错
Well, yeah.
提问
Question.
一旦我向他们坦白我被另一个男人搞大了肚子
Once I admit I got knocked up by a completely different guy,
他们会怎么看我
how will I look?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
有什么计划
What's the plan?
我们对这个小家伙只字不提
We don't speak a word of Junior
直到我们在婚礼上被祝福
until we're being pelted with rice.
要是你在婚礼之前就显现出孕态了呢
Yeah, but what if you're showing before the wedding?
你不觉得人们会有疑问吗
Don't you think people will have questions?
这就是作为胖女孩的好处之一
It's the one upside to being a big girl.
没人敢问你是不是怀孕了
No one ever dares ask if you're pregnant.
凯瑟琳小姐...
Miss Catherine...
我去办点事 你有什么需要吗
I'm going to run some errands. Do you need anything?
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
我替丽塔·卡斯蒂罗工作
I work for Rita Castillo.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表