剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
我们不能谈一谈吗
Can't we talk about this?
不能
No.
跟你还有你收藏的谋杀纪念品共处一室的日子
I'm not spending one more night under the same roof
我一天都不想多过了
with you and your collection of murder souvenirs.
伯特伦 你敢碰它们试试
Bertram! Don't you dare touch those!
听着 如果你不想把我的收藏品放在家里
Look, if you don't want to keep my collection in the house,
我们可以把它存在别的地方
we can store it someplace else.
你还想要留着它们是个令人不安的迹象
That you want to keep it at all is a very troubling sign.
这事到此为止 还是没完了
Are we moving past this, or aren't we?
到此为止了
Yes.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我不想和你睡一张床了
I'm not sleeping in the same bed with you.
永远吗
Ever?
今晚肯定不想
Well, certainly not tonight.
你睡小迪的房♥间
Sleep in Dee's room.
她不会回家了
She won't be home.
她跟我说了
She told me.
你告诉小迪我出轨了吗
Did you tell Dee that I cheated on you?
我告诉她你让我很心烦
I told her I was upset with you.
她觉得是因为你出轨了
She assumed that was the reason.
你就任由她那么想了
And you let her believe that?
那我应该怎么说 别担心 亲爱的
What was I supposed to say? "Don't worry, dear.
你父亲永远不会碰其他女人
Your father would never touch another woman...
只是会杀了她而已
except to kill her"!
我只是很伤心 现在小迪认为我是一个奸夫
Well, it just hurts me that Dee now sees me as an adulterer.
伯特伦
Bertram.
你已经谋杀了几十个人
You have murdered dozens of people.
你没权生气
You don't get to pout!
你不能说那是谋杀
You can hardly call it murder.
我帮助过的人本来也快死了
The people I helped were about to die anyway.
那为什么不能顺其自然
Then why not just let nature take its course?
因为自然太残忍♥了
Because nature is cruel.
这只能带走希望 除了痛苦什么也不留
It takes away hope and leaves nothing but pain.
我不能无动于衷地站在一边
I can't bear to stand idly by
眼睁睁看着别人忍♥受痛苦
and just watch someone suffer.
那就别看
Then look away.
讲真
Honestly.
如果我发现你再帮助一个人
If I find out that you have helped one more person,
我就举报你
I will turn you in.
即使这会给我和小迪带来耻辱
Even if it brings shame on me and Dee.
你的行为现在就得结束 伯特伦
This ends now, Bertram.
我是认真的
I mean it.
不能再有更多死亡了
There will be no more death.
好可怕的声音
That sounded dire.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
约斯特夫人
Mrs. Yost.
艾尔玛 快叫救护车
Alma, call an ambulance!
伯特伦 快看窗台
Bertram, look at the trellis.
她刚才在上面听我们说话
She was up there listening to us.
所以呢
So what?
她需要救护车 快点
She needs an ambulance. Quickly.
坚持住 约斯特夫人 救援在路上了
Hang on, Mrs. Yost. Help is on the way.
伯特伦
Bertram...
我觉得她死了
I think she's dead.
约斯特夫人
Oh, Mrs. Yost.
看来我们现在得报♥警♥了
Well, I guess we'll have to call the police now.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait! Wait! Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
等等 等什么
Wait? What for?
如果警♥察♥来了 我们要跟他们说什么
If the police come, then what will we tell them?
说实话 她在偷听 然后摔下来了
Well, the truth. She was eavesdropping and she fell.
她为什么要偷听
Why was she eavesdropping?
警♥察♥会想知道我们的房♥子里发生什么事了
They're going to want to know what was going on in our house
才会让一个70岁的老妇人
lurid enough to make a 70-year-old woman
爬到我们窗台去
climb a trellis.
一定会有很多问题的
There's going to be so many questions.
还有谣言
Rumors.
会传遍小镇
All over town.
而在你的这一切罪行后 伯特伦
And after all of your crimes, Bertram.
甚至是连我都能发现的罪行
Crimes which even I was able to uncover.
我们敢让警♥察♥来调查吗
Do we dare invite that kind of scrutiny?
我们还有什么选择
What choice do we have?
艾尔玛 艾尔玛
Alma. Alma.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表