剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
我觉得是叫这个名字
I think that's the name.
又有客人来了
More guests.
-伯特伦 我们去开门 -来了
- Bertram. Shall we? - On my way.
刚刚你怎么不帮帮我
You might have been more helpful back there.
我不像你一样谎话张口就来
I don't lie as nimbly as you.
-你们好 -琼
- Hello. - Joan.
希望你们不介意我把我的姑姑玛莎也带来了
I hope you don't mind me bringing my Aunt Martha.
她的会诊延误了
Her doctor's appointment ran late,
所以没来得及把她先送回家
and there wasn't time to get her home first.
我不一定要进去
I don't have to come in.
我可以在车里等你
I can wait in the car.
然后听你在回家路上不停抱怨我把你抛下了吗
Then complain all the way home I abandoned you?
我不会再犯同样的错误了
I'm not falling for that again.
人多更热闹 那么
The more the merrier. So...
请进吧
Please come in.
这边请 没错 你也是
This way. Yes. You, too.
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome. Welcome.
把那个老女人带去饭厅
Take the old woman to the dining room.
她明显心情不好
She's clearly in a foul mood.
我可不想让她毁了我为人美心善的夫人们准备的聚会
I don't want her ruining my party for the nice ladies.
人美心善的夫人们在哪儿呢
When do they arrive?
你觉得小费给够了吗
Think, uh, think that's enough tip?
当然 我去拿给朱迪
Sure. I'll take it over to Judy.
我们得快点不然赶不上电影了
We need to hurry if we're going to make that movie.
好吧
All right.
希德·亨普尔
Sid Hemple.
你在这里干什么
What're you doing here?
你认为呢 卢米斯先生
What do you think, Mr. Loomis?
我认为你在跟踪我
I think you're following me.
感觉并不好 对吗
Doesn't feel good, does it?
知道你在被人监视着
Knowing you're being watched.
这里还有别的出口吗
Is there another way out of this place?
可以从厨房♥走 怎么了
Through the kitchen. Why?
我们遇上了点麻烦 现在没时间解释了
We got a situation. There's no time to explain.
好吧 跟我来
Okay. Follow me.
维恩 那个变♥态♥是谁
Vern, who is that creep?
我一位客户的丈夫
The husband of one of my clients.
-他看起来很生气 -没错
- He looks angry. - Yeah, well,
我知道她会得到多少赡养费
I know what she'll be getting in alimony.
所以相信我 他气炸了
Trust me, he's furious.
你想去哪儿 卢米斯
Where do you think you're going, Loomis?
冷静点 希德
Look, just calm down, Sid.
好吗 我们不想找麻烦
All right? We-we don't want any trouble.
那真可惜 因为麻烦找上你了
That's too bad because you got it.
而且是大♥麻♥烦
In buckets.
小迪
Dee.
-回餐馆去 -我不要
- Go back into the diner. - The hell I will.
照我说的做
Do what I'm telling you!
维恩
Vern!
你别碰他
Don't you touch him!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
救命 这个人袭击了我们
Help! This man just attacked us!
站住
Stop!
维恩 他伤到你了吗
Vern, did he cut you?
你的腿 严重吗
Your leg. How bad is it?
-让我看看 -我没事
- Let me see. - Okay. I'm fine.
说了我没事
I said I was fine.
你真是好心来照顾我
You're kind to look after me.
很抱歉我毁掉了你的聚会
And I'm sorry I spoiled your party.
不是我的聚会
it's not my party.
我很高兴你来了
I'm delighted you're here.
只有你这么想
Well, you're the only one.
我跟我侄女那些高贵的朋友们合不来
I don't fit in with my niece's fancy friends.
告诉你个秘密
Well, do you want to know a secret?
我也一样
Neither do I.
我觉得我太太也跟她们合不来
And I'm not sure my wife does either.
续杯吗
Refills.
玛莎 你还好吗
Martha? Are you all right?
千万别变老 伯特伦
Never get old, Bertram.
你会失去很多
Oh, you lose so much.
你的家 你的自♥由♥ 你的健康
Your home, your freedom, your health.
你的健康
Your health?
你生病了吗
Are you ill?
我快散架了
I'm falling apart.
但是你不会想听我的病情的
Oh, but you don't want to hear how sick I am.
但是我想
But I do.
我真的想
I really do.
还有人需要红酒吗
Does anyone else need wine?
我肯定要再来点
Well, I could certainly use some.
我这一周过得啊
The week I have had.
首先 我姐姐把玛莎姨妈扔到了我门口
Well, first, my sister dumps Aunt Martha on my doorstep.
然后我见到了我24岁儿子的
Then I met my 24-year-old son's
新女友 迈拉
new girlfriend, Myra.
奇普正在跟一个离过两次婚的油炸工约会
Chip is dating a twice-divorced fry cook and--
还有一点 她36岁了
get this-- she's 36.
-不是吧 -是啊 所以...
- No. - Yes, so...
给我多倒一点
So, pour like there's no tomorrow.
三十六岁
Thirty-six?
这才多少
That's what?
大了12岁
12 years older?
就是说啊
I know.
他简直是浪费大好前程
He is tossing his life away.
不不不 我的意思是
No, no, no. What I'm saying is,
这也不是很大的年龄差距啊
it's not that much of an age difference.
对吧
Right?
格蕾丝 你没有茶了 我再去泡点
Grace, you're out of tea. I'll make some more.
也许我没说清楚
Maybe I didn't make this clear.
奇普想跟迈拉结婚
Chip wants to marry Myra.
这个老女人没多久就要绝经了
Ah. I mean, how can I get grandchildren when this dame
我还怎么抱孙子啊
is five minutes away from menopause?
我讨厌不生孩子的
I hate cradle robbers.
你真就想摇着他们说
You just want to shake them and say,
"亲爱的 你怀里抱着的让你感到无比年轻的孩子
"Honey, that kid on your arm who makes you feel so young,
其实显得你非常老"
is making you look really old."
-太可悲了 -是的呢
- It's so sad. - It's sad.
-是的 太可悲了 -真可悲
- Yes, it is sad. - It's sad.
失陪下
Excuse me.
你要再来点红酒吗
Do you need more wine?
其实 我在想有没有更烈一点的
Actually,I was wondering if you had anything stronger.
你是说烈酒吗
Oh, you mean like spirits?
有的 当然有了
Yes. Of course.
你还好吧
Is everything all right?
今天就是不怎么顺心
Oh, I'm just having a bad day.
黑麦威士忌
Rye whiskey?
好吧 乞丐也没资格挑肥拣瘦了
Well, I guess beggars can't be choosers.
很难想象出丽塔·卡斯蒂罗会有不顺心的一天
It's hard for me to imagine Rita Castillo having a bad day.
为什么 因为我有钱吗
Why? Because I'm rich?
因为你漂亮啊
Because you're so beautiful.
扎嗓子
That hurt.
你这有姜汁汽水吗
Do you have any ginger ale?
有的
Yes.
也许你已经习惯了这样的美貌
You probably take your looks for granted.
但是相信我
But believe me,
你美得让人窒息
you're breathtaking.
那是曾经的我
Well, I used to be.
你的美貌是不会消逝的
Beauty like yours doesn't fade.
你到死那天都会一直光彩夺目
You'll be stunning until your dying day.
为了能在照镜子的时候看到你这样的脸
You don't know what I would give to look in the mirror,
哪怕只有一次 我都愿意放弃一切
just once, and see a face like yours gazing back at me.
就算是现在站在这里
Why, even standing here now,
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表