剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
有什么新一点的东西看吗
Well, you got something newer?
我刚看完这个
Well, I just finished this.
要不试试
Give it a try.
《犯罪大♥师♥》
Masters of Crime.
你喜欢看这个
Huh. You read this stuff?
我可喜欢看精彩的谋杀故事
Oh, I love a good murder.
越血腥越好
The bloodier, the better.
那个
See...
我不介意暴♥力♥
violence doesn't bother me.
-真的吗 -是啊
-Is that so? -Yeah.
给小费的时候可别忘了这点
Keep that in mind when you tip me.
?在街道阳光明媚的那一边?
? Life can be so sweet ?
?生活可以很温馨?
? On the sunny side Of the street. ?
这是乔最爱的歌♥曲
That was Joe's favorite song.
他是我弟弟
He was my brother.
死于战争
Died in the war.
我很遗憾
Oh. I'm so sorry.
你有其他家人吗
Got any other family?
没有 他是最后一个
Nope. He was the last one.
我也没剩多少朋友
Don't got many friends left either.
但是
But, hey...
我现在有你了
I got you now.
是啊
You certainly do.
要上来吗
Want to come up?
睡前喝一杯
Have a nightcap?
有点晚了
It's late, yeah.
我早上还要工作
I have work in the morning.
改天再约
Rain check?
好的
Yeah. Yes.
玛格达高级女式时装
夫人
Madam?
有您喜欢的吗
Found anything you like?
有 这里的一切都
Yes. Well, everything in here is just...
太美了
stunning.
就是出于好奇
just out of curiosity,
这儿有
do you have anything in a...
稍微便宜一点的样式吗
a slightly lower price range?
基本没有
Not really.
真的吗 我...
Are you sure? I...
我预算有限
I'm on a somewhat limited budget.
我们这里的说法是 "如果买♥♥不起时装
We have a saying here: "If you cannot afford fashion,
就只好将就穿衣服"
you must settle for clothes."
这条紫红色塔夫绸我要4码
I'll take four yards of this fuchsia taffeta.
我周六要参加一场精致的园艺聚会
You know, I'm going to an elegant garden party on Saturday,
我得引人注目
on Saturday, and I need to be noticed.
那这应该可以
This should do it.
你喝太多了
You drink too much.
是吗
Do I?
这会让你做出丑恶之事
It makes you do ugly things.
比如在佣人面前羞辱我
Like humiliate me in front of the help.
我喜欢在你扮贵妇人的时候
I like taking you down a peg
灭灭你的威风
when you're, uh, playing the Grand Lady.
你雇我就是要我扮演这角色
It's the role you hired me for.
你昨天很晚才回家
You were late, uh, getting home yesterday.
你去哪了
Where did you go?
我去贝莱尔试裙子了
I had a dress fitting in Bel Air.
说谎
Liar.
我看了你车上的里程表
I checked your car's odometer.
你开的距离是去那里的三倍
You drove three times that far.
你现在还查我的英里数了
Oh, now you're checking my mileage?
你有个情人
You have a lover.
我知道
I know it.
老天
Lord.
我们还没吃到餐后甜点 你就已经醉了
We haven't made it to dessert, and you're already blotto.
他肯定年轻英俊 而且可以花钱买♥♥到
I'll bet he's young and pretty and, uh, for sale.
就像你以前一样
Just like you were.
我不要听你说这些疯话
I'm not listening to this.
一定很难受吧
It must be tough...
人老珠黄
getting old.
不得不花钱买♥♥
Having to pay
你以前出♥卖♥♥♥的东西
for what you used to sell.
够了
That's it.
你这个可悲的混♥蛋♥
You pathetic son of a bitch.
我不让你喝了
I'm cutting you off.
不准再喝威士忌
No more whiskey.
他最终会比你以前的身价贵多了
He'll turn out to be more expensive than you ever were.
因为等我抓到你偷腥 他会害你失去一切
Because when I catch you, he'll cost you everything.
继续喝吧
Go ahead.
把整瓶喝光好了 我才不在乎
Drink the whole bottle. See if I care.
想得美 门多萨
Nice try, Mendoza.
但我要钱也要美人
But I want the money and the dame.
想得美 门多萨
Nice try, Mendoza.
但我要钱也要美人
But I want the money and the dame.
喂
Hello?
斯库特
Scooter...
计划有变
there's been a change of plans.
不
No.
糟了
Oh, no.
不 针断了
No, the needle.
不
No.
什么
What?
伊尼德·多兰
1945年2月14日
你还没睡
You're still up?
都快四点了
It's almost 4:00.
我的裙子还没做好 明天就是聚会了
My dress isn't finished yet, and the party's tomorrow.
我在阁楼上找到了这个
I found this up in the attic.
你知道这是哪来的吗
Do you know where it came from?
可能是奶奶的吧
Maybe it was Grandma's.
你问爸了吗
Did you ask Dad?
他睡了
He's asleep.
标签上写着 "1945年2月14日"
The tag says "February 14, 1945"
然后还标着伊尼德·多兰这个名字
and it's got the name "Enid Dolan" Written on it.
好奇怪
That's odd.
是在咱家阁楼发现的
Well, it's in our attic.
那就是属于你的了
Guess it's yours now.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
你好 爱人
Hello, lover.
你确定这么干安全吗
Are you sure this is safe?
放心
Relax.
卡洛在楼上醉死过去了
Carlo's upstairs, dead drunk.
只不过 这里都是好东西
It's just, these are nice digs.
我不想见到你被轰出去
I'd hate to see you get evicted.
如果我们真被抓住了怎么办
What if we did get caught?
没有了卡洛的钱 我对你来说还有吸引力吗
Would I lose my appeal if I didn't have Carlo's money?
你认为你唯一有吸引力的地方是你的钱
You think your only appeal is your money?
我还以为这么大的房♥子总会有几面镜子
I thought a house this size might have some mirrors in it.
你嘴真甜 谢谢
Oh, that was sweet. Thank you.
跟你说实话...
To tell you the truth...
我其实没那么渴
I'm not that thirsty.
丽塔
Rita?
卡洛
Carlo?
你醒了
Are you up?
谁在楼下
Who's down there?
我听到男人的声音
I hear a man.
那只是广播的声音
It was just the radio.
回床上去吧
Go back to bed.
我抓到你了
I got you.
我抓到你了 抓到你了 抓到你了
I got you. Got you. Got you.
亲爱的 我们刚刚听说卡洛住院了
Darling, we just heard Carlo's in the hospital.
发生了什么
What happened?
他昨天晚上不幸从楼梯上摔下来了
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表