剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
怎么了
What?
知道你还担心我 我很高兴
It's just nice to know that you still worry about me.
让我觉得我们回到了正轨
Makes me feel like we're back to normal.
我们当然回到了正轨
Of course we're back to normal.
我看见你的外套放在厨房♥的椅子上了
I think I saw your coat on a chair in the kitchen.
-去拿吧 -好
- Go get it. - Yes.
橙树林餐馆
小迪
Dee.
我一直想给你打电♥话♥
I've been meaning to call you.
你怎么样 一切都好吗
How are you doing? Everything okay?
不太好 你有时间吗
Not really. You got a minute?
你看看周围
Look around.
我有的是时间
I got all the time in the world.
怎么了
What's up?
你还记得去年夏天吗
You remember last summer?
你跟我说了你的困境
You told me about your predicament.
现在我似乎陷入了同样的困境
It seems I'm now in the same boat.
不
No.
你告诉你父母了吗
Have you told your parents?
没有
No.
我在想也许他们不需要知道
I'm thinking maybe they won't need to know.
如果我照着你去做
If I do what you did.
记着 我当时别无他选
Remember, I had no choice.
否则我家人会和我断绝关系的
My folks would have disowned me.
而且我约会的那个男人已婚 所以
And the guy I was seeing was married, so...
告诉我你当时去的地方
Tell me about the place you went.
圣安妮
St. Anne's?
那里还不错
It was nice.
他们把我照顾得很好
They took good care of me.
那是什么感觉
What was it like?
你生孩子的时候
When you gave birth?
医生们给我用了些东西来止痛
The doctors gave me something for the pain,
所以有点记不清了
so it's a bit hazy.
我记得有个修女说孩子生出来的时候
I remember one of the nuns said not to look at the baby
不要去看它
when it came out.
那样会很痛苦的
That it would be too painful.
但我还是看了
But I looked anyway.
那是个男孩
It was a boy.
他长得和我很像 我觉得
He looked just like me. I think.
他们很快就把他带走了
They took him away so quick.
你知道他后来怎么样了吗
Do you know what happened to him?
犹他州的一户人家领养了我的小家伙
My little guy was adopted by a family in Utah.
他们很有钱 住带院子的大房♥子
They got money, a big house with a yard.
我很欣慰他能过上更好的生活
It makes me feel good knowing he traded up.
你会想他吗
Ever think about him?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
但好消息是
But the good news is,
我五月份从秘书学校毕业
I graduate secretarial school in May,
我的家人会过来为我庆祝
and my folks will be there to cheer me on.
是的 我做了正确的决定
No. I made the right decision.
时间不早了
It's getting late.
我该走了
I should go.
如果你决定去圣安妮
If you do decide to go to St. Anne's,
我能给你些建议吗
can I give you some advice?
当然
Sure.
听修女的话
Listen to the nuns.
别看孩子
Don't look at it.
我告诉你 那是唯一能保护你自己的办法
I'm telling you, it's the only way to protect yourself.
你觉得我之前没想过杀掉卡洛吗
You don't think I've thought about killing Carlo before?
上个月我差一点就让他溺死在浴缸里了
I came this close to drowning him in the tub last month.
那你为什么不杀了他
Then why didn't you?
不值得冒这个险
It's not worth the risk.
我觉得值得
I say it is.
我们向哈里开了枪 看这多划得来
We shot Harry. Look how that paid off.
极乐公园不是加尔维斯顿
Elysian Park is not Galveston.
卡洛也不是无人牵挂的暴♥力♥狂
And Carlo's not some violent brute no one will miss.
我不是说我们向他开枪
I'm not saying we shoot him.
我们可以买♥♥毒药
There are poisons we could buy.
觉察不到的毒药
Something undetectable.
那如果警♥察♥有所怀疑呢
Yeah, and if the police get suspicious?
那我们就逃走 和之前一样
Then we run, like before.
我们改掉名字
We change our names.
不 我不想再换一个身份了
No. I don't want to change my identity again.
我用了十年才让现在的身份无可挑剔
I've spent the last ten years perfecting this one.
天啊 我的头好晕
God. My head is spinning.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
这事我们今晚解决不了了
We're not going to solve this tonight.
我们可以明天再谈
We can talk about it tomorrow.
答应我
Just promise me,
无论发生什么
no matter what happens,
你都不会离开我
you won't leave me.
我答应你 我不会
I promise. I won't.
好
Good.
我爱你 伊莎贝尔
I love you, Isabel.
我也爱你 表妹
I love you too, cousin.
楼上还有亮着
There's still a light on upstairs.
那是丽塔的更衣室
That's Rita's dressing room.
希望她不是夜猫子
Let's hope she's not a night owl.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我带了一些点心和热可可来
I brought us some snacks and cocoa.
夺人性命是一项庄严而神圣的任务
The taking of a human life is a grave and sacred task.
不是去汽车电影院看电影
It's not a night at the drive-in.
这不是多此一举
This isn't frivolous.
你知道你血糖下降时的反应
You know how you get when your blood sugar drops.
是的 对不起
Yes. I'm sorry.
我有点担心卡洛
I'm a bit nervous about Carlo.
我只是不确定他会有什么反应
I'm just not sure what his reaction will be.
他可能会有点害怕
He'll probably be a bit scared.
他一开始也许会有点吃惊
He might be a little bit startled at first.
但是你的笑容很温暖
But, you know, you have such a warm smile.
我相信你会让他安心的
I'm sure you'll put him right at ease.
谢谢你 艾尔玛
Thank you, Alma.
我很高兴你告诉我这一点
I'm glad you're here to tell me that.
我也很高兴
Me, too.
巧克力豆曲奇饼吃吗
Chocolate chip cookie?
那就来一块吧
Go on then, just one.
好
Yes.
我今晚过得很开心 斯库特
I had a lovely evening, Scooter.
今晚一定要结束吗
Does it have to be over?
我们可以去我家喝杯睡前酒
We could swing by my place for a nightcap.
我已经喝太多了
I had too much to drink already.
我不确定我能相信自己
I'm not sure I can trust myself.
难道你不相信我吗
Don't you trust me?
你我更不相信
Even less.
今晚很开心
It's been wonderful,
但是我真的觉得你得送我回家了
but I do think you need to take me home now.
等一等 我想...
Hang on a sec. I... I-I think
-我落了东西在桌上 -好
- I left something at the table. - Okay.
计划有变
Change of plans.
她要我送她回家
She wants me to take her home.
你要取消吗
Are you calling it off?
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
把她强带去我家吗
Drag her back to my place?
丽塔希望早上能看到照片
Rita expects a photo in the morning.
如果我们没拍到 你认为她会有什么反应
How do you think she'll react if we don't deliver?
天呐
Geez.
好吧
Okay.
跟着我回丽塔家
Follow me back to Rita's place.
我会在那里想办法
I'll try to get something started there.
关了 丽塔关灯了
It's off. Rita's light is off.
开始了 祝我好运
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表