剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
Don't make promises you'll never keep.
你好
Hello.
医生
Doc.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我恰巧在附近
Well, I was in the neighborhood.
谢谢
Thank you.
进来吧
Come on in.
如果我知道你会来就好了
I wish I'd known you were coming.
我这里太乱了
The place is in such a state.
不 没事 一切都挺好的
No. No, everything's fine.
我去把它们放进水里
I'll just go put these in some water.
好的
Sure.
医院医药中心
对
Oh, yeah.
我最近在看医生
I've been seeing some doctor.
他说我得了肝硬化
He says I got cirrhosis.
我可能快死了
It seems I'm dying.
我知道
I know.
什么意思
What do you mean you know?
你面露倦色
You're tired.
皮肤发黄 身上还有淤青
Your skin is jaundiced. You have bruises.
在我看来...
Way I see it...
人终有一死
...we all got to die.
不过是早晚的问题 对吧
Sooner or later, right?
是的
Yes.
所以我们要及时行乐
That's why we need to enjoy ourselves while we can.
布丽奇特酒庄的酒
Chateau Bridgette.
年份挺不错的
It's a rather good year.
医生
Doc.
不该这么破费的
You shouldn't have.
你坐
You sit.
我来倒酒
I'll pour.
斯科特·麦金尼斯
1943年10月8日
没想到你还进过齐格飞歌♥舞团
I didn't know you were in the Ziegfeld Follies.
亲爱的 你不知道我的事还很多
Honey, what you don't know about me is a lot.
我一开始是合唱团的
I started as a chorus girl.
唱了一整首曲子
Did a whole number,
从长长的台阶上走下
coming down a long staircase,
不能向下看 一眼都不行
never looking down, not even once.
"目视观众"
"Eyes out to the audience."
齐格飞先生总这么说
That's what Mr. Ziegfeld always said.
我感觉有点怪
I feel funny.
-房♥间在旋转 -我来扶你
- The room is spinning. - Let me help you.
我有点不舒服 医生
Something's happening to me, Doc.
我在你的酒里放了镇静剂
It's just the sedative I put in your wine.
帮你放松 仅此而已
It's relaxing you. That's all.
我不能动了
I can barely move.
别动也别说话
Don't try and talk.
说来好笑
You know, it's, uh, it's funny.
我们精心照顾我们的宠物
We take such good care of our pets.
当一只狗或者猫要死的时候
When a dog or cat is ready to die...
我们会帮助它们
...we help them.
我坚定认为
I'm very much of the opinion
我们应该对人类展现出同样的仁慈
we should show human beings the same kindness.
你患的疾病很糟糕
The disease you have is awful.
死亡会来得很缓慢
The end will come slowly...
残酷
cruelly.
听说你没有家人 没人来照顾你
Hearing you have no family, no one to take care of you.
我无法坐视不管
I couldn't just stand idly by and do nothing.
你是个非凡的女人
You were an exceptional woman.
你有必要知道你的人生有意义
You need to know that your life had meaning.
你带来了欢乐
You brought joy.
你被人宠爱
You were loved.
你也会被铭记
And you will be remembered.
艾尔玛
Alma?
麦茜·莫兰
1949年10月3日
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表