剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
好莱坞
Hollywood...
《致命女人》前情提要
Previously on Why Women Kill...
你也会被铭记
You will be remembered.
我听够了你的谎言
I'm so sick of all your lies!
"别紧张 伊莎贝尔
"Relax, Isabel.
还没人找到哈里的尸体
"No one's found Harry's body yet,
而且我们再也不会回加尔维斯顿了"
and we're never going back to Galveston."
我不知道这是加尔维斯顿的哪个哈里
I don't know which Harry from Galveston this is,
但我打算查清楚
but I intend to find out.
有没有可能
Is there a chance
那晚房♥子里还有其他人
that anyone else was in this house that night?
我不知道为什么你沾沾自喜 这照片证明不了任何事
I don't know why you're so smug. That photo proves nothing.
这证明了你在现场 你杀了卡洛
It proves you were there. You killed Carlo
现在你得花钱让我闭嘴
and now, you'll have to pay me to keep quiet.
底片是我们的 我们刚刚付了你钱
The negative is ours. We've just paid for it.
我能说什么呢 生活本来就不公平
What can I say? Life ain't fair.
她带着恐惧而死
She died in fear.
没有用镇静剂 没有临终关怀
No sedative. No tenderness.
伊莎贝尔昨晚自杀了
Isabel killed herself last night.
她留了张字条 认罪书
And she left a note, a confession.
她说是她杀了你的丈夫
She says she killed your husband.
怎么了 小子 你在这埋了根骨头吗
What's wrong, boy? You bury a bone or something?
维恩 是我
Vern, it's me.
我没法跟你解释
I can't really explain it.
我想和你私奔
I want to elope.
我只想离开这个家
I just need to get out of this house.
距离伊莎贝尔·杜瓦特被杀已过去三周
Three weeks had passed since the murder of Isabel Duarte.
而杀她的凶手成了极乐公园园艺俱乐部的一员
And her killer was now a member of the Elysian Park Garden Club.
艾尔玛·菲尔科特很快就把自己树立成
Alma Fillcot quickly established herself
一位亲切的女主人
as a gracious hostess.
总是愿意用可爱的赞美和搞笑的故事
Always willing to shower her guests with lovely compliments,
来款待她的客人
and hilarious stories.
但她的新朋友似乎都没有注意到
But none of her new friends seemed to notice
她眼神后的黑暗
the darkness behind her eyes.
那是一个得到了
It was the look of a woman
她想要的一切的女人的表情
who'd gotten everything she wanted,
然后却发现
only to find
还是不够
it wasn't enough.
我听说丽塔今天就要出狱了
I heard Rita is being released from prison today.
是吗
Really?
-你觉得她会想要回到俱乐部吗 -希望不会
- Do you think she'll want to come back to the club? - I hope not.
我不在乎她的女佣是否承认谋杀
I don't care if her maid did confess to the murder.
丽塔已经声名狼藉
Rita's reputation is in tatters.
你应该听说了丽塔跟那个男生偷♥情♥的事了吧
I take it you've heard the rumors about Rita's affair with that boy?
当然
Well, obviously.
不过 你们不觉得是时候选个新主席了吗
But still, don't you think it's time we had a new president?
没错 我们需要新鲜血液
Absolutely. We need new blood.
任何人都能参与吗
Can anyone toss their hat in the ring?
还是说要看辈分
Or is it based on seniority?
任何人都能竞选
Anyone can run.
即使是最新加入的成员
Even our newest member.
不 我不是为我问的
No, I wasn't asking for me.
-别说了 -有何不可 艾尔玛
- Stop. - Oh, well, why not, Alma?
我们需要一个聪明的人
We need someone smart.
我希望这次能多几个人竞选
Oh, I hope a few people run this time
这样才更有趣
to make it more interesting.
以前从来没有人敢站出来跟丽塔竞争
No one ever dared go up against Rita.
艾尔玛 能帮我把披肩拿来吗
Alma, could you get me my stole?
我得去为今晚的派对做准备了
I have to get ready for my party tonight.
当然 我还做了个可爱的碎屑面包
Of course, and I made a lovely crumb cake.
我也一起端出来
I'll bring that out as well.
失陪
Excuse me.
-艾尔玛 能聊两句吗 -当然
- Alma, may I have a word? - Of course.
你没真把格蕾丝的话当真吧
You're not taking Grace seriously, are you?
关于竞选主席的事
About the presidency?
我也说不好
I don't know.
也许吧 怎么了
Maybe. Why?
极乐公园园艺俱乐部的主席
The president of the Elysian Park Garden Club
必须得是门面担当
needs to be the face of the organization,
得是社区一位高雅的联♥系♥人
an elegant liaison to the community.
你觉得我不高雅吗
You don't think I'm elegant?
听着 我知道你在买♥♥更好的衣服
Look, I know you're buying nicer clothes,
花更多的时间打理发型
spending more time on your hair.
但是...
But...
但是...
But you...
那什么可变不成白天鹅
can't make a silk purse out of a...
你应该知道那句老话
Well, I think you know the saying.
我打扰到什么了吗
Am I interrupting something?
我只是在跟艾尔玛说
I was just telling Alma
希望她能投票选我做主席
that I hope she'll vote for me as president.
而我在跟琼说 我没法投她
And I was telling Joan, I won't be able to,
因为我也要参选
since I'm running myself.
这么说有比赛了
So it's a horse race.
多有意思啊
What fun.
我今晚的派对你俩可都得来
Well, I will see you both at my party tonight.
八点开始
It starts at 8:00.
我想我也该走了
I suppose I should go, too.
是的 你该走了
Yes, you should.
就在那一刻
It was at that moment,
琼终于看到了艾尔玛眼底的疯狂
Joan finally saw the madness in Alma's eyes.
琼怕了 很快便撤退了
Joan was unnerved and quickly retreated.
但遗憾的是
But sadly for Joan,
她的命运已经注定了
her fate was already sealed.
致命女人
第二季 第九集
小迪·菲尔科特与维恩·卢米斯
Three weeks had passed since Dee Fillcot had eloped
私奔去市政厅结婚已经三周了
with Vern Loomis for a City Hall wedding.
但她的双亲
But neither of her parents
都没被邀请去参加简单的仪式
had been invited to the brief ceremony.
她父亲非常想知道原因
Her father was desperate to know why.
不过他心里已经有了猜想
Though he had his suspicions.
菲尔科特先生
Hey, Mr. Fillcot.
抱歉 小迪已经去上班了
Uh, sorry, but Dee's already gone out for the day.
我又跟她错过了 是吧
I missed her again, eh?
我又从家里带了点东西来 我...
Well, uh, I brought a few more things from the house. I...
我想着她可能会想要
thought she might like to have them.
这...这可真贴心
Oh, that's, that's very thoughtful.
告诉她 如果她有时间
Tell her, if she should have a moment,
希望她能联♥系♥我
I'd love to hear from her.
当然
Sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢了
Thanks.
现在才九点半
It's only 9:30.
我已经能闻到他一身酒气
I could already smell the whiskey on his breath.
不管你们家发生了什么事
Whatever's going on with you guys,
都让他非常烦恼
it is tearing him up inside.
也让我很烦恼
Well, it's tearing me up, too.
是因为我吗
Is it me?
所以我们才要私奔
Am I the reason we eloped?
他们不想让你嫁给我
They didn't want you to marry me?
不 他们很喜欢你
No. They like you very much.
那你为什么不肯告诉我怎么回事
Then why won't you tell me what's going on?
我不能说
I can't.
我就是不能
I just can't.
好吧
Fine.
但不管出于什么原因 他们都是你♥爸♥妈
But whatever it is, they're your parents.
你不能不解释就和他们断绝关系
You can't just cut them off without an explanation.
你说得容易
Easy for you to say.
你不知道他们干了什么
You don't know what they did.
我知道我们的孩子快出生了
I know we got a baby coming.
如果他或她有一天不理我们了呢
What if he or she just stopped talking to us one day?
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表