剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
Here we go. Wish me luck.
给 你进了卡洛的房♥间后
Here. When you get into Carlo's room,
从窗户给我个信♥号♥♥
just give me a signal through the window.
为什么
Why?
这样我知道你安全地上楼了
So I know that you made it upstairs safely.
把你的手电筒往窗外照就行了
Just shine your flashlight out the window.
-好吗 -好的
- All right? - Yeah, okay.
拜 祝你好运
Bye. Good luck.
如果楼下发生任何事 通知我
And if anything happens downstairs, let me know.
我要怎么通知你
How will I do that?
按喇叭
Honk the horn.
我们真是在冒险 对吧
We're having quite an adventure, aren't we?
没错 我们就像是雌雄大盗
Yes. We're like Bonnie and Clyde.
-但是带着饼干 -没错
- But with cookies. - Yes.
你醒了
You're awake.
抱歉吓到你了
I'm sorry to startle you.
我不确定你是否还记得我
I'm not sure if you'll remember me.
我是菲尔科特医生
I'm Dr. Fillcot.
你的兽医
Your vet.
什么
What?
我知道你
I know you're...
非常痛苦
in a great deal of pain.
我是来帮你解除痛苦的
And I'm here to relieve you of your suffering.
或许该先打一针镇静剂
Perhaps we'll start with a sedative.
天 风真大
Boy. How about that wind?
多半会有暴风雨
I think a storm is coming.
我的头发好吓人
My hair is frightful.
别拘束
Make yourself at home.
我马上就来
I'll only be a moment.
你听到了什么吗
Did you hear something?
你说"别拘束"
You said, "Make yourself at home."
斯库特 讲真
Scooter, really.
我老到可以当你妈了
I'm old enough to be your mother.
再老也可以玩乐
You're never too old to have fun.
你为什么想要和我玩乐
Why do you want to have fun with me?
面对现实吧
Let's face it.
我不是美女
I'm not a great beauty.
我很寂寞 好吗
I'm lonely, okay?
你看上去也很寂寞
You seem like you're lonely, too.
是的
Yes.
我很寂寞
I am lonely.
也很有钱
And rich.
如果有钱意味着你不能信任任何人
If having money means you can't trust anyone,
有人求爱也得拒绝的话
that you can't accept love when offered...
那么还有什么意义
then what good is it?
不必害怕
There's no need to be frightened.
很快就会结束
It'll all be over so soon.
我希望你最后的时刻是安详的
I want your last moments to be serene.
美妙的
And beautiful.
闪电吓到你了吗
Did the lightning startle you?
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你真的喜欢我吗
So, you really like me?
当然
Of course I do.
你是我在这里见过的最善良的人
You're the nicest person I've met in this town.
我没那么善良
I'm not that nice.
别这么说
Come on.
你是个美人
You're a doll.
你对我那么好
You treat me like I'm somebody,
你还贴心照顾你♥爸♥爸
and the sweet way you take care of your dad.
我恨我爸爸
I hate my papa.
认识你后就更恨了
Even more since I met you.
你让我想起他从我身上夺走的一切
You make me remember everything he took from me.
那时我还有点姿色
When I still had something to offer.
我知道觉得自己错失良机是什么滋味
I know what it feels like to think you've missed the boat.
认为为时已晚 得不到你想要的
That it's too late to get what you want.
也许是这样
Maybe it is.
也或许不是
Or maybe it isn't.
伯特伦
Bertram.
艾尔玛 你在干什么
Alma, what are you doing?
楼下有两个人 不知道是谁
There are two people downstairs. I don't know who they are.
你怎么不按喇叭
Why didn't you honk the horn?
我按了 你只是没听到
I did. You must just not have heard it.
搞定了吗
Is it done?
是的 他不再受苦了
Yes, his suffering has ended.
不过我就没那么好运了
Which is more than can be said for mine.
那老头抓住了我
That old man grabbed me.
你能别抱怨了吗
Will you stop complaining.
我们得离开 快来
We need to get out of here. Come on.
刚才有两个人在客厅说话
There were two people talking in the living room earlier.
一男一女
A man and a woman.
他们现在没说话了
Well, they're not talking now.
他们在那吗
Are they there?
也许风会分散他们注意力
Maybe the wind will distract them.
他们不需要更多的分心事了 快
They don't need any more distracting. Come on.
《犯罪大♥师♥》
起床了 爸爸
Rise and shine, Papa.
乌云都散去了
The clouds are gone.
今天天气很好 爸爸
It's a glorious day, Papa.
爸爸
Papa?
爸爸
Papa!
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
好 我也正想找你谈谈
Yeah. Yeah, I'd like to talk.
很抱歉 我离开的方式
I'm ashamed of how I left things.
别提了
Now, just forget about it.
不 我得解释
No, I have to explain.
其实我...
The truth is, I...
遇到了大♥麻♥烦
I'm in so much trouble.
而最近感觉
And lately it's felt like
你就是我这个世上最好的朋友
you're my best friend in the world.
所以 我又来找你了
So, I'm back.
因为我相信你能给我一点好的建议
Because I trust you to give me good advice.
其实...
See, the...
我不能告诉你的那件事...
The thing I couldn't tell you was...
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
你怎么知道的
How?
我是个侦探
I am a detective.
韦恩
Vern.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我有个想法
Here's a thought.
嫁给我
Marry me.
什么
What?
听着 如果你只是想做个好人
Look, if you're just trying to be a good guy here...
不 不是这样的
No. That's not what this is.
可你要抚养的是别的男人的孩子
But you'd be raising another man's baby.
和我爱的女人一起
With the woman I love.
韦恩
Vern.
你确定吗
Are you absolutely sure?
我确定
Oh, yeah.
我已经想清楚了
I've given it a lot of thought.
事实上
In fact...
昨晚我给你买♥♥了这个
I bought this for you last night.
希望你能喜欢
I hope it's okay.
抱歉这么唐突
Sorry for being so blunt.
本来应该精心准备一段求婚词的 但是...
I probably should have had a fancy speech prepared. But...
不过如果你愿意的话
But if you'll have me...
这算是答应了吧
I guess that's a yes, huh?
何止是答应
That's more than a yes.
简直是求之不得
That's a "You betcha."
你好
Hello.
你好
Yes, hello.
我是玛丽·布斯
My name is Mary Booth.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表