剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
医生说这能帮你恢复对身体的控制
The doctors say it will help you regain control of your body.
卡斯蒂罗小姐
Miss Castillo?
你好
Hello.
我是斯库特 干洗店的
Scooter, from the dry cleaners.
当然了 见到你真高兴
Oh, of course. It's so nice to see you.
出来散步吗
Out for a stroll?
我经常带我爸爸来这里进行康复训练
I always bring my Papa here for his special exercises.
你真是个孝顺女儿
You're a good daughter.
没什么比家人更重要
Nothing matters more than family.
我妈妈以前经常这么说
That's what my mom used to say,
她还在世的时候
before she died.
爸爸 你的球掉了
Oh, Papa. You dropped the ball.
我衣服上好像沾了黄芥末
I seemed to have got some mustard on my shirt.
你有没有手帕
You don't happen to have a hankie?
正好有
Oh, I think so.
你妈妈什么时候去世的
When did you lose your mama?
我那年十岁
I was ten.
这么小就失去了妈妈
Oh. So young.
我很爱她
I loved her so much.
我们以前在一起很快乐
We had so much fun.
我好像没帮上什么忙
Well, I... I don't seem to be helping much.
我去饮水处洗洗
Try the water fountain.
话说
So...
你喜欢去看电影吗
Do you go to the movies?
嗯 我很爱外国电影
Oh, yes. I-I love foreign films.
我还挺喜欢看字幕的
I actually enjoy reading subtitles.
也许我们可以...
You know, maybe we could...
我在说什么傻话
Oh. What am I saying?
你都不认识我
You don't even know me.
我知道
Well, I know
你是个很有礼貌的年轻人
you're a very polite young man.
而且
And, uh,
有一部意大利电影我一直很想去看
there is an Italian movie I've been dying to see.
应该是六点半开场
I believe it starts at 6:30.
那我六点去接你
I'll pick you up at 6:00.
很高兴见到你 先生
Nice to meet you, sir.
爸爸 你捏得好用力
Oh, Papa. You're squeezing so hard.
你的体力一定渐渐恢复了
You must be getting your strength back.
-早上好 菲尔科特太太 -你好
- Morning, Mrs. Fillcot. - Hello.
天啊 你的花♥园♥真漂亮
Boy, your garden sure does look lovely.
-谢谢 艾迪 这确实是我的骄傲 -那是
- Thank you, Eddie. It truly is my pride and joy. - I'll bet.
-我这有封你的电报 -电报
- So I got a telegram for you. - A telegram?
给我的吗
For me?
天呐
Oh, dear.
祝贺我们的新成员
Congratulations to our new member.
午餐会于今天下午两点开始
Luncheon reception today at 2:00.
坏消息吗
Is it bad news?
小迪 伯特伦 你们在哪
Dee! Bertram! Where are you?
在这里
In here.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
好极了
Everything's spectacular.
-我被园艺俱乐部接受了 -不会吧
- I've been accepted into the Garden Club. - No.
电报刚来
Telegram just arrived.
电报
Telegram?
-她们怎么不打电♥话♥呢 -谁在乎
- Why didn't they just call? - Who cares?
我的梦想要成真了
My dream's coming true.
午餐会是今天下午
The reception is this afternoon.
我得找件合适的衣服
I need to find something to wear,
开车进城做头发
drive into town and get my hair done.
伯特 你在哪 我有好消息
Bertie, where are you? I have news!
爸爸出去了
Daddy's gone.
去哪了
Gone where?
他给你留条了
He left you a note.
他坐车去奥克斯纳德见人了
He took the bus to meet someone down in Oxnard.
明天回来
He'll be back tomorrow.
我去拿车钥匙 你可以送我去工作的地方
I'll grab the car keys, and you can drop me off at work.
他在奥克斯纳德认识谁
Who on Earth does he know in Oxnard?
伯特伦·菲尔科特
Bertram Fillcot.
真让人眼前一亮
What a sight for sore eyes.
我很意外你认出了我
I'm surprised you recognized me.
多久没见了 有二十年了吧
It's been what? 20 years?
我很激动你联♥系♥了我
I was thrilled to get your call.
我有点好奇是什么原因
I-I was a bit curious as to what prompted it,
毕竟过了这么久
after such a long time.
对 老实说
Yes, well... to be honest, um...
我急切需要找人谈谈
I'm in desperate need of someone to talk to.
我猜到了
I had a feeling.
麦克斯 有你的电♥话♥
Oh. Hey, Max. You got a phone call.
-是谁 -一位女士
- Who is it? - Some lady.
她不肯说名字
Wouldn't give her name,
但坚持要跟店主谈
but she insisted on talking to the owner.
喂
Hello.
你确定你没事吗
So you're sure you're okay?
我去见莱斯医生了
I went to see Dr. Rice,
他说只是撞了一下
and he said it was just a bump on the noggin.
但为了保险起见 他会去做一些检测
But he's going to run some tests, to be sure.
那就好
Good.
你今晚有什么计划吗
So you got plans for tonight?
我最近在跟一个男人约会
There's this guy I've been seeing.
我希望他能带我去个好餐厅
I'm hoping he'll take me some place nice.
没这好运
No such luck.
我觉得他今晚想带你去他的公♥寓♥
I think he wants you to come to his apartment tonight.
真的吗
Does he really?
不是你想的那样
Not what you think.
我要给你做晚餐
I'm going to make you dinner.
别再散发魅力了 你会做饭吗
Stop the presses. You cook?
这么说吧 我知道怎么做猪排
Let's just say I know my way around a pork chop.
我要给你做木薯当甜品
Oh, and I'm going to be making you tapioca for dessert.
我不知道为什么 但是...
I don't know how, but...
你变得更帅气了
you just got better-looking.
女士 听我说
Ma'am, listen.
我不会容忍♥我的服务员对顾客无礼
I don't tolerate my waitresses being rude to the customers.
我保证 我会处理好的
I promise, I will handle this.
你知道她的名字吗
Now, did you get her name?
没有吗 你能描述一下她吗
No? Well, can you describe her to me?
她是金发 而且...
She was blonde and...
体形大
heavyset.
有些人会用"肥胖"这个词
Some might use the word "fat,"
但是我不想这么恶毒
but I don't like to be cruel.
大家好
Hello, ladies.
我是最后一个到的吗
Am I the last one to arrive?
在自己的入会仪式上迟到真是太没礼貌了
How rude to be late to my own induction.
我不知道该穿什么
I-I couldn't decide what to wear.
我知道会合照 所以...
I knew there would be photos taken, so...
请问有什么礼节吗 需要我...
Uh, what is the protocol? Do i...
...演讲吗 就像奥斯卡颁奖礼上那样
...make a little speech, like at the Oscars?
艾尔玛 你在...
Alma, what are you...?
我只想说
All I really want to say
在座的各位让我感到十分的开心和自豪
is how happy and how proud you've made me.
艾尔玛 快停下
Alma, stop.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
不 我...
No, I...
我被邀请了 我是新成员
I was invited. I-I'm the new member.
你不是 亲爱的
No, dear.
我们投过票了
We voted. Um...
我们选了艾达·科伊
Ada Coy was chosen.
我收到了一封电报
I-I received a telegram.
上面写着"恭喜你"
And-and it said "congratulations"
并且邀请我来这里吃午餐
and it said to come here for lunch.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表