剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
Oh, a real butler, huh?
像奥托这种名字 也许你该当个司机
With a name like Otto, maybe you should have been a chauffeur.
你肯定经常听到这种打趣吧
I bet you hear that one a lot.
谢天谢地 并没有
Thankfully, no.
别逗奥托
Don't tease Otto.
他是德国人 会闹得很难看的
He's German. It'll end badly.
你今天想做些什么
So, what do you want to do today--
游泳 看电影
uh, have a swim, catch a movie?
没时间 我忙着翻看丽塔的记录
I can't. I'm busy going through Rita's records.
我得证明她在洛杉矶有情人
I need to prove she had a lover here in LA.
谁在乎她有没有男朋友啊
Who cares if she had a boyfriend?
地检在乎
The district attorney.
他说出轨的证据
He says evidence of an affair
能让她谋杀爸爸的罪名成立
will help convict her of Papa's murder.
你已经受了够多的苦
Haven't you been through enough all ready
何必还要帮地检干活
without doing the D.A.'s job for him?
你需要放松
You need to relax.
不如别参加庭审 出城去
I-I say skip the trial. Get out of town.
我们去罗马或欧洲的什么地方
We'll go to Rome or somewhere in Europe.
和你一起出游
Mm. Nothing would please me more
最能让我快乐了
than to take a little trip with you.
但别担心 用不了多久的
But don't worry, this won't take long.
你很快就会收拾行李了
You'll be packing your bags before you know it.
伯特伦
Bertram.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
我有好消息 正式宣布了
I have wonderful news. It's official.
我入选园艺俱乐部了
I've been accepted into the Garden Club.
女士们今晚会过来替我庆祝
The ladies are coming over this evening to help me celebrate.
我要去阁楼拿大酒杯
I'm going up to the attic to get my punch bowl.
你不介意的话 我需要你帮忙准备杯子
If you don't mind, I could use your help with the cups.
伯特伦
Bertram.
我一直在想丽塔
I've been thinking about Rita,
和她的小猫
and her little cat.
她好爱它
She loves him so much.
她当然爱它了
Of course she loves him.
他们是一路货色
They're the same species.
她可能会为我们犯下的罪受审
She may be tried for a crime we committed.
你一点都不在乎吗
Don't you care at all?
假设我在乎
Let's say that I do.
你希望我去认罪吗
Do you want me to confess?
我们都进监狱了你会更满意吗
Would you be happier if we both went to jail?
至少我们是罪有应得
At least we'd deserve it.
这说的什么蠢话
Oh, what a thing to say.
一切行为都有后果
Actions have consequences.
你把你之前的受害人送进坟墓时
Well, you weren't keen to face any when you were filling up
可不热衷于面对后果
graveyards with your previous victims.
我最大的梦想终于要实现了
My fondest dream is finally coming true.
如果你不能分享我的喜悦
If you can't share in my joy,
至少别扫兴
at least try not to ruin it.
洛克
Rocco,
你看见妈妈的花♥园♥有多美了吗
do you see how pretty Mom's garden is?
对哦
Oh, right.
对你来说只是个大型厕所
It's just one big toilet to you.
我好像认识你
Don't I know you?
是的
Sure.
-你是维恩的女朋友 对吗 -没错
- You're Vern's girl, right? - Yeah.
我叫小迪 罗宾警探对吗
Dee. Uh, Detective Rohbin?
对 你在这里干什么
Yeah. What are you doing here?
我住在这儿
I live here.
你来这里干什么
Why are you here?
你认识这位屋主吗
You know the owner of that house?
约斯特太太吗 当然
Mrs. Yost? Sure.
我们约了他侄子 他马上就到
We're meeting her nephew in a few minutes.
他在帮我们调查她的失踪案
He's helping us investigate her disappearance.
失踪
Disappearance?
不 她只是外出了
No, she's just away on a trip.
她叫我妈在她离家期间帮忙照看她的狗
She asked my mom to look after her dog while she's gone.
很遗憾告诉你 小迪
I'm sorry to tell you, Dee.
她的车被发现沉到北部一个湖里了
Her car was found submerged in a lake up north.
什么
What?
是的
Yeah.
我们怀疑是谋杀
We suspect foul play.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
我说我有证据证明 丽塔没杀卡洛
I said I got proof Rita didn't kill Carlo.
-什么证据 -先别急
- What is it? - Not so fast.
你告诉丽塔她得付两万
You tell Rita it's gonna cost her 20 Gs.
我要得到补偿
I need to be compensated
为她这么多年来对我的方式
for the way she treated me all these years.
我什么都不会跟她说
I'm not telling her nothing
除非我亲眼看到你拿到的证据
until I see what you got with my own eyes.
你曾有过机会
You already had your chance.
给你个建议
My advice?
下次用柯达拍照时多留点心
Pay more attention next time you aim your Kodak.
-什么 -给你一周时间筹钱
- What? - You got a week to come up with the money.
这是我的地址
This is where I'm staying.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
告诉我你有什么证据
Tell me what you have.
现在不行
Not yet.
我等拯救我的船出现 等了很久
I've waited a long time for my ship to come in,
这次我不会错过了
and I'm not gonna miss it this time.
妈
Mom.
约斯特太太请你照顾洛克时
When Mrs. Yost asked you to look after Rocco,
有说她要去哪里吗
where did she say she was going?
她说她要临时拜访她姐姐
Uh, she said she was paying a surprise visit to her sister.
为什么问这个
Why?
显然 她从来没到
Apparently, she never got there.
警♥察♥说她失踪了
The police say she's missing.
是的
Oh, yes.
他们确实提过
You know, uh, they did mention that.
你跟警♥察♥聊过了吗
You spoke to the police?
什么时候
When?
几周前 一位警探来过
Uh, a detective stopped by, weeks ago,
问了各种各样的问题
asking all sorts of questions.
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我正忙着准备办派对
Well, I was busy getting ready to host a party.
我只是忘了
It just slipped my mind.
警♥察♥开始怀疑约斯特太太是被谋杀的
Well, the cops are starting to think Mrs. Yost was murdered.
为什么
Why?
-他们找到了她的尸体吗 -没有
- Did they find her body? - No.
但他们在湖里找到了她的车
But they found her car in a lake.
好吧...
Well...
依我看 他们结论下得太草率了
Sounds to me like they are jumping to conclusions.
这个看起来怎么样
Now, how does this look?
你怎么能这么冷静
How can you be so calm?
我们不知道发生了什么
Well, we don't know what's happened.
而且 我心情好到无暇担心这些
Besides, I'm in too good a mood to fret.
我终于入围园艺俱乐部了
I've finally been accepted into the Garden Club.
今晚有些女士会来帮我庆祝
Some of the ladies are coming by this evening to help me celebrate.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
这不仅仅是我的胜利 迪尔德丽
Well, it's not just a victory for me, Deirdre.
一旦我安定下来 在会员委员会里
Once I'm settled and I have some sway
有一定影响力 我就把你也搞进来
with the membership committee, I'll get you in as well.
妈 我要结婚了
Mom, I'm-I'm getting married.
还怀了身孕
I have a baby on the way.
我没时间应付愚蠢的俱乐部
I'm not gonna have time for a silly club.
要记得...
Remember...
孩子们会长大
Babies grow up
男人们会加班工作
and men work late.
不知不觉 你的生活会变得很单调
Before you know it, your life will seem very drab.
你会渴望结交有魅力的朋友
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表