剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
是你的孩子
it's yours.
我感觉男人有权知道
I feel a man has a right to know
他什么时候要做爸爸了
when he's going to be a daddy.
当然这样告诉你让我感觉很糟
Of course I feel awful telling you this,
你还在医院接受治疗
while you're here recovering from...
你是为什么进来的
what are you here for?
我中枪了
I got shot.
最近中枪的人可真不少
There's a lot of that going around.
为什么小迪不告诉我这事
Well, why didn't Dee tell me about this?
维恩让她不要说
Well, Vern told her not to.
维恩·卢米斯吗
Vern Loomis?
那个侦探
The detective?
他想娶我家小迪 他也娶到了
He wanted to marry Dee, and he did.
你难道不知道这些吗
Did you not know that?
不知道
No.
天呐
Oh, no.
我难以想象你有多难受
I can only imagine how upset you must be.
大部分是震惊
Mostly I'm in shock.
别这么高尚
Now, don't be noble.
维恩算是偷走了你的孩子
Vern basically stole your child.
你有权讨厌他
You're allowed to resent him.
甚至憎恨他
Hate him, even.
我不知道自己什么感受
I don't know how I feel.
你给我的信息量太大了
You're throwing a lot at me here.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
但至少你终于知道真♥相♥了
But at least you finally know the truth.
总之 我该走了
Anyway, I'll go.
你好好躺着 试图控制自己的怒火吧
You just lie here and try to control your rage.
如果我知道约斯特太太的事 我就告诉你了
Look, if I knew anything about Mrs. Yost, I would tell you.
没什么如果
There is no if.
我们在所有她家丢失的贵重物品上
We found your fingerprints on all the valuables
发现了你的指纹
that went missing from her house.
如果你们找到了
Well, if you found them,
那它们就没有丢失 对吧
that means they're not missing, right?
别耍小聪明
Don't get cute.
所有东西都在一个柜子里
They turned up in a closet
约斯特太太的侄子此前已经搜过那里
Mrs. Yost's nephew had already searched,
刚好他之前有跟你说丢了那些东西
after he told you exactly what went missing.
该坦白了 小迪
It's time to fess up, Dee.
你该叫我卢米斯太太
That's Mrs. Loomis to you.
我只能说这是个天大的巧合
And I say it's all just a big coincidence.
听我说...
Well, listen...
我并不是暗示
I'm not suggesting
你和约斯特太太的失踪有关
you had anything to do with Mrs. Yost's disappearance.
很好 因为确实无关
Well, good, 'cause I didn't.
但是我觉得你在替某个人打掩护
But I do think you're covering for someone.
比如说呢
Like who?
你父亲穿几号♥鞋
What size shoe does your dad wear?
没关系
It's okay.
很抱歉 警探
I'm sorry, Detective.
我跟他说你很忙了
I told him you were busy.
没关系 希拉
That's all right, Sheila.
你有什么事 哥们
How can I help you, buddy?
你可以让我带我太太回家
You can let me take my wife home.
我们还没审完她
We're not done with her yet.
我们认为她对于
We think she knows something
卡萝尔·约斯特失踪的案子知情
about the disappearance of one Carol Yost.
我以朋友的身份请求你
I'm asking you as a friend.
我有很多朋友
I got lots of friends.
你有几个朋友曾经在马赛顶着敌人的炮火
Well, how many of them carried you on their back for a mile
把你抗在肩上跑了一里地
under enemy fire in Marseille?
我现在要你还这个人情
I'm finally calling that favor in.
拜托了 这是我的本职工作
Come on. I got a job to do here.
如果她知道什么的话...
If she knows something...
我知道得比她多
I know more than she does.
给我一天的时间
Just give me a day.
我会把一切都告诉你 整理得整整齐齐
I'll bring you everything I got, wrapped up in a bow.
这是怎么回事
So what's the deal?
为什么罗宾觉得你知道
Why does Rohbin think you know something
那个失踪女士的事情
about that missing lady?
因为我确实知道
'Cause I do.
你要告诉我吗
You want to clue me in?
当然 但是你要做好心理准备
Sure, but prepare yourself.
我将要告诉你一些关于我父母的事
I'm gonna tell you stuff about my parents
会让你大吃一惊的
that will shock you.
我觉得我不会像你想象中那么吃惊
I don't think I'll be as shocked as you think.
艾尔玛
Alma?
梅维斯 遇见你真高兴
Mavis, what a lovely surprise.
真开心我撞见你了
I'm so glad I ran into you.
艾达·科伊给我留了一条奇怪的消息
Ada Coy left the oddest message.
她说你把园艺俱乐部的选举提前了
She said that you had moved up the Garden Club election?
今天晚上举♥行♥
We're having it tonight?
我本来也没有对手
I'm running unopposed,
所以说也不需要时间拉票
so it's not like we need time for campaigning.
大部分女士们今晚都有空
Most of the ladies are available this evening,
所以我就想 "有何不可呢"
so I figured, "Why not"?
我们在哪见面
Well, where will we meet?
美丽家酒店 晚上6点
Chez Magnifique, 6:00 p.M.
让·吕克会准备好一切的
Jean-Luc is taking care of everything.
他们还会做一个有花♥园♥主题的糖霜蛋糕
There's even going to be a cake with garden-themed frosting.
你会是个完美主席的
Oh, you're going to make a wonderful president,
因为你特别注重细节
with that eye you have for details.
我总是说成功的关键在于提前计划
I always say the key to success is planning ahead.
咱们今晚见
We'll see you tonight.
伍利枪店
一把枪
A gun?
你吓到我了
You scared me.
我吓到你了
I scared you?
我还以为
Oh... I assumed you'd call me
你出院的时候会给我打电♥话♥的
when you were released from the hospital.
我打了
Yes, I did.
你出门购物了
You were out shopping.
别摆出一副吃惊的样子
Don't act so shocked.
我们在医院的时候讨论过维恩的事了
We discussed the Vern situation at the hospital.
不 是你自说自话
No, you discussed it.
我迷迷糊糊地躺在哪里 希望自己是出现幻觉了
I laid there in a stupor, hoping I was hallucinating.
放松点
Relax.
我已经都计划好了
I've got it all planned out,
我今天晚上就可以处理好
and I can handle it myself tonight.
今晚
Tonight?
你打算今晚枪杀我们的女婿吗
You're going to shoot our son-in-law tonight?
只有这样我的计划才能奏效
It's the only way my plan will work.
来看看我还买♥♥了什么
Come see what else I bought.
艾尔玛 你疯了
Alma, this is madness.
小迪在我们花♥园♥里发现一具尸体
Dee found a body in our garden.
如果维恩被杀了 你觉得她会认为是谁做的
If Vern gets shot, who's she going to blame?
斯库特·波拉斯基
Scooter Polarsky.
他是谁
Who is Scooter Polarsky?
小迪孩子的生父
The father of Dee's baby.
我在医院碰见他 告诉他小迪怀孕了
I saw him at the hospital, told him Dee was pregnant,
还偷了他的一个袖扣
and stole one of his cuff links.
我该穿红色还是金色呢
Now, should I wear the red or the gold?
你告诉他孩子的事 为什么
You told him about the baby? But-but-but why?
那他才会有动机
So he'd have a motive.
我晚上致电小迪 跟她说我的丝♥袜♥破了
I'll call Dee tonight, tell her that I've torn a stocking
她得拿双新的到餐厅
and I need her to bring a new pair to the restaurant.
当她出外买♥♥丝♥袜♥ 我去他们家
While she's buying them, I'll ring their doorbell,
射杀维恩 从消防通道逃跑
shoot Vern, and then leave by the fire escape,
把斯库特的袖扣扔在窗户那
dropping one of Scooter's cuff links by the window.
斯库特和丽塔九点出发去纽约
Scooter and Rita are leaving for New York at 9:00.
警♥察♥会认为他畏罪潜逃
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表