剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
他们找到了约斯特太太的车
They found Mrs. Yost's car.
就这些
That's all?
你跟他们聊了很长时间
You were talking to them for a very long time.
你看着不开心
You looked upset.
我当然看着不开心
Of course I looked upset.
我刚发现我的邻居失踪了
I just found out that my neighbor is missing.
我们差点把你的包留在车上
Well, I mean, we almost left your purse in the car.
我在想我们是不是还忘了别的东西
I was wondering if we'd forgotten anything else.
他们是否在怀疑我们
If they were onto us.
他们没有怀疑我们 冷静
They're not onto us. Just calm down.
对不起 好的
Sorry. Yes.
我去把我们家其他东西拿到阁楼上去
I'll just go and take the rest of our family up to the attic.
伯特
Bertie?
怎么了 亲爱的
Yes, dear?
我把画拿过来是对的
I was right about the painting.
它确实让我们家蓬荜生辉
It really does bring the whole room together.
是的 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
所以我想我们吃完饭可以去看电影
So I was thinking after this, we could go to a movie.
艾伯特与卡斯特罗的新电影正在上映
The new Abbott and Costello is playing down the street.
怎么样
That sound good?
可以
Sure.
好吧 发生什么事了
Okay. What gives?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你来了之后 一直是我在说话
Ever since you got here, I've been doing all the talking.
嘲讽呢
Where's the sarcasm?
挖苦呢
The snide banter?
也许是我
Guess I'm a...
我有点紧张
I'm a little nervous.
你在电♥话♥上说这是约会
On the phone, you said this was a date.
是的 那又怎样
Yeah. So?
我挺长时间没约会了
Yeah. So, it-it's been a while for me.
这没道理啊
That doesn't make sense.
你人这么好
You're such a nice guy.
肯定有很多姑娘追你
There must be tons of girls wanting to snap you up.
这个嘛
Yeah, well...
你肯定有过特别的人
Surely, you must have had someone special.
是有一个女孩
There was this one girl.
我们订婚了
We were engaged.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我去参军打仗了
I went to war,
她并不喜欢从战场归来的那个人
and she didn't like the guy who came back.
你肯定见了很多死亡
You must have seen a lot of death, huh?
毕竟是战争
Well, it was a war.
如果没有阵亡 那就是带着盔甲度假了
If there's no death, it's just guys in helmets on vacation.
这就对了
There we go.
这才是我记忆中的挖苦
There's my snide banter.
上菜了 先生
Here you go, mister.
牛肩扒 3分熟
One chuck steak, very rare.
谢谢
Thanks.
小姐
Oh, and, miss?
怎么了
Yeah?
-我需要餐刀 -好的
- I'm gonna need a knife. - Sure.
伯特伦 她们到了
Bertram, they're here.
去烧上水 穿上外套
Put the kettle on and get your jacket.
警♥察♥来了你都没这么紧张
You weren't this nervous when the police showed up.
没有任何一个警♥察♥
There's not a cop alive who scares me
能像丽塔·卡斯蒂罗一样让我害怕
as much as Rita Castillo does.
这房♥子还挺寒碜
What a shabby little house.
但花♥园♥挺漂亮的 你不觉得吗
Oh, but the garden's lovely. Don't you think?
雏菊 蕨草 罂粟花
Daisies, ferns and poppies?
天啊
God.
她不如直接挂个标识牌
Why doesn't she just hang a sign saying,
我们是中产阶级
"We're middle class"?
某人心情不好啊
Someone's in a mood.
抱歉 今天比较低落
Sorry. It's been one of those days.
不要向艾尔玛撒气 好吗
Well, just don't take it out on Alma. All right?
我们不请自来已经够失礼了
It's bad enough we're showing up here unannounced.
好了
Okay.
女士们
Ladies.
你好
Hello.
真是惊喜啊
What a surprise.
我知道你本来是要和会员委员会
I know you expected a formal interview
进行正式的面试 但丽塔决定
with the membership committee, but Rita decided...
我们决定上门拜访
We decided to just drop by.
了解一下你的家 和你的生活方式
Get a sense of your home, and how you live.
就是了解真实的你
You know? See the real you.
我就在这儿
Well, here I am.
请进
Do come in.
大家请不要客气 你好
Please make yourselves comfortable. Hello.
你好
Right. Hello.
我们来得不是时候吗
Did we catch you at a bad time?
没有 我 我刚刚
Oh, no. I-I-I was...
在打扫卫生
just cleaning.
穿着这身
In that?
没错
Oh. Yes.
我 我等会要去趟教堂
I, uh, well, I'm stopping by my church later
给他们的烤饼义卖♥♥送点烤饼
with some homemade scones for their bake sale.
等会出炉了你们也尝尝吧
When they're out of the oven, perhaps you'd like to try some.
烤好了
And they're done.
时间正好
What perfect timing.
有点太正好了
A little too perfect.
大家都喝过茶了
Now that we have our beverages,
我带各位去参观一下我的花♥园♥吧
can I offer you a tour in my garden?
不用了 我们进来的时候看过了
No need. We saw it on our way in.
你确定整个花♥园♥都看过了吗
Are you sure you saw the whole garden?
也不是多大个地方
It's not a large property.
艾尔玛 好漂亮的钢琴
Alma. What a nice piano.
我以前经常弹
You know, I used to play.
但是我的美甲师不让我弹了
But my manicurist told me to stop.
我老是弄坏指甲
I kept breaking my nails.
说到指甲
Speaking of nails,
各位女士你们是怎么做到打理花♥园♥
how do you ladies keep your hands so lovely
还把手保护得这么精致的
and tend to your gardens?
我的手碰不得那些种子和小刺
Mine are just a fright from all the weeding and thorns.
我说的话很好笑吗
Did I say something funny?
她们觉得很好笑
They're just amused
因为你以为我们自己打理花♥园♥
because you think we do our own gardening.
我懂了
I get it.
我 我太想当然了
I just, I just assumed
因为你们都喜欢花
because you're all so fond of flowers...
我也喜欢烤鸡
I'm also fond of roast chickens.
并不代表我想剁掉它们的头
Doesn't mean I want to chop their heads off.
为什么不呢 你肯定会很拿手
Why not? You'd be so good at it.
艾尔玛 我喜欢你这些小摆件
Alma, I love all of your knickknacks.
尤其是那幅巴黎的画
Especially that painting of Paris.
巴黎是我最喜欢的城市
You know, it's my favorite city.
你去过吗
Have you ever been?
去过
Oh, yes. Oh...
好多次
Many times.
好多次
Many times?
那你说说 你去巴黎喜欢住在哪儿
Tell me, where do you like to stay when you're in Paris?
我们
Oh, we-- Oh...
我们一般
Well, we always...
伯特伦 帮我想想
Bertram, help me.
我们去巴黎一般住哪家酒店
Where do we stay in Paris?
酒店 或者临时寓所
Hotel? Pied-à-terre?
没错就是这个 没错
Oh, that's it. Yes.
就叫这个 临时寓所酒店
That's the one. The Hotel Pied-à-Terre.
那地方相当迷人
It's so charming.
"临时寓所酒店"
The "Hotel Pied-à-Terre."
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表