剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
《致命女人》前情提要
Previously on Why Women Kill...
俱乐部有了一个空位
You know, a spot's opened up in the Garden Club.
被视作洛杉矶最顶级的俱乐部
It's considered the finest in Los Angeles.
我们这周六在我家有个聚会
We're having a gathering at my house on Saturday.
你是在邀请我参加聚会吗
You're inviting me to a party?
亲爱的 她们是不会
Oh, honey. They don't let frumps
让老妈子加入极乐公园园艺俱乐部的
into the Elysian Park Garden Club.
不 针断了
Oh, no. The needle.
伊尼德·多兰
1945年2月14日
我姨妈伊尼德有一颗跟这个一样的
My Aunt Enid had one just like it.
她四年前去世
She died four years ago.
你要跟踪的是我的情人
The man I need you to follow is my lover.
所以是你不忠
So you're the cheater?
我的情人叫斯库特·波拉斯基
My lover's name is Scooter Polarsky.
你迟到了
You're late.
抱歉 斯库特
Sorry, Scooter.
-丽塔 -卡洛
- Rita? - Carlo?
-我可能快死了 -我知道
- It seems I'm dying. - I know.
当一只狗或者猫要死的时候 我们会帮助它们
When a dog or cat is ready to die, we help them.
我们应该对人类展现出同样的仁慈
We should show human beings the same kindness.
斯科特·麦金尼斯
1943年10月8日
艾尔玛
Alma?
我要去上班了 你醒了吗
I'm off to work. You awake?
实际上 艾尔玛·菲尔科特一整夜都没睡
In fact, Alma Fillcot had not slept a wink all night long.
阁楼里神秘的箱子一直在嘲弄她 私语道
The mysterious box in her attic kept taunting her, whispering,
"你丈夫有个秘密"
"Your husband has a secret."
但她拒绝相信
But she refused to believe it.
她知道伯特伦·菲尔科特是她见过的最善良的男人
She knew Bertram Fillcot was the kindest man she'd ever met.
她很多年前就知道了
She had learned this years ago.
在汤姆·麦迪逊伤了她心的那晚
The night Tom Madison broke her heart.
麋鹿俱乐部欢迎26级毕业舞会
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在地上发现了一只鸟宝宝
I found a baby bird on the ground.
我要把它放回巢里
I'm putting it back in its nest.
你不担心你的礼服吗
Aren't you worried about your tux?
不
No.
只担心小鸟
Just worried about the bird.
你回家了 小家伙
There you go, little buddy.
以后要小心点哦
Be more careful in the future.
我马上下来
Be right down.
你可真善良
That was very kind of you.
我也没做什么
I didn't do so much.
你说得对
You were right.
我的礼服毁了
My tux is a goner.
看来今晚得到此为止了
Guess I'll have to call it a night.
你不回去跳舞了吗
You're not going back to the dance?
我现在这样 认识的女孩里
I don't know many girls that would dance with me
没几个愿意跟我跳舞的
looking like this.
晚安
Good night.
我愿意跟你跳舞
I'd dance with you.
我不介意你裤子破了
The rip doesn't matter to me.
一点也不
Not in the slightest.
对了 我叫艾尔玛
My name is Alma, by the way.
艾尔玛·威尔金斯
Alma Wilkins.
我知道
Yes, uh, I know.
你知道
You do?
我在学校经常看到你
I've seen you around school.
我一直觉得你很棒
I always thought you were nice.
我果然没想错
I was right.
那...你叫什么
So, what's your name?
我叫伯特伦·菲尔科特
Oh, I'm Bertram Fillcot.
那么 威尔金斯小姐
So, Miss Wilkins...
你愿意赏光与我共舞吗
would you do me the honor?
即便过了这么多年
Even after all these years,
艾尔玛·菲尔科特仍然爱着她的丈夫
Alma Fillcot still loved her husband.
但她现在怀疑他有事瞒着她
But she now suspected he was keeping something from her.
于是她决定竭尽所能
So she decided to learn everything she could
去探知他在那神秘盒子里隐藏的秘密
about the secrets he was hiding inside that mysterious box.
就像在她之前打开了魔盒的潘多拉一样
And, like Pandora before her, she was completely unprepared
她对自己将要放出的恶魔毫无准备
for the evil that was about to burst forth.
致命女人
第二季 第二集
艾尔玛研究了
As Alma studied the various items
她丈夫盒子中的各种物件
she'd found in her husband's box...
有一件尤其令她在意
...there was one in particular that caught her eye.
麦茜·莫兰
也尤其让她担忧
And worried her.
非常担忧
Greatly.
10月4日 星期二
太好了 你终于醒了
Oh, good. You're finally up.
我迫切想知道昨晚的情况
Been dying to find out what happened yesterday.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那个聚会啊
The party.
还顺利吗
Did it go well?
园艺俱乐部的女士们会邀请你加入吗
Are the Garden Club ladies going to invite you to join?
那事啊 我想不会了
That. Um, you know, I-I don't, I don't think so.
我应该没给她们留下好印象
I don't think I made a very good impression.
妈妈 我很遗憾
Oh, Mom. I'm sorry.
你是不是很难过
Are you devastated?
大概吧
Probably.
我还没时间决定
I haven't had time to decide.
我先走了
Excuse me.
这看起来是个女清洁工
This looks like a cleaning woman.
你说要拍下每一个
You said take a photo of every dame
进入他公♥寓♥的女人
who went into his apartment.
只有她轻快地进去了
She's the only one who waltzed in.
是笨拙地滚进去吧
Galumphed in is more like it.
斯库特就算真搞外遇
If Scooter is having an affair,
也绝对不是跟那个老肥婆
it is not with that fat old thing.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
你要我继续跟踪他吗
You want me to keep tailing him?
再跟一星期 确定一下
One more week, to be sure.
那么失陪了 我要去医院
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get to the hospital
看看我丈夫的情况
to check on my husband's condition.
-我听说他中风了 -太可怕了
- Yeah, I heard he had a stroke. - Oh, it's devastating.
卡洛仍然能看见和听见
Carlo can still see and hear,
但他不能说话 也动不了
but he can't speak or move.
医生说他就像是被困在了自己身体里
The doctors say it's like he's trapped in his own body.
太让人难受了
That's rough.
不过如果他非得"卡"在某个身体里
Yes, well, if he has to be stuck in anyone's body,
我很庆幸这次是他自己 而不是我的
I'm glad it's his for a change and not mine.
我开始觉得你根本不在乎
I'm starting to think you don't care
你丈夫的死活
if your husband lives or dies.
我不是故意表现得那么无情 只是
Oh, I don't mean to sound callous. It's just...
我穿黑色太好看了
I look so good in black.
护士
Nurse?
等你忙完
When you're done in there,
你能叫卡洛的医生过来吗 我要交待几句
could you tell Carlo's doctor I want to speak to him?
还有 我很想来杯咖啡
Oh, and I'd kill for a cup of coffee,
有没有刚冲好的
if there's a fresh pot somewhere.
我可不是你的佣人 丽塔
I am not your maid, Rita.
而且护士是来照顾我父亲的
And the nurses are here to heal my father,
不是来对他的小老婆唯命是从的
not to pamper his concubine.
凯瑟琳
Catherine...
真想不到你能来
what a nice surprise.
我父亲病了为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me my father was ill?
要不是他的律师给我打电♥话♥
If his lawyer hadn't called,
我这会儿还在得克萨斯呢
I would still be in Texas.
抱歉 我太忙了
Sorry, but I've been busy.
你是忙着花我父亲的钱吧
Oh, I'm sure spending my father's money takes up a lot of your day.
别担心 爸爸
Don't worry, Papa.
你的小棉袄来照顾你了
Your dumpling is here to take care of you.
小棉袄
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表