剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
Sick. Tormented.
他们都准备好离开这个世界了
All ready to leave this world behind.
我也帮助了他们
And I've helped them, too.
就像帮助你妈妈那样吗
The same way you helped your mother?
没错
Yes.
你还记得你对我说过什么吗
Do you recall what you said to me?
你说 "上帝会原谅
You said, "God will forgive those
缓解他人痛苦之人"
who relieve the suffering of others."
我一直记着这句话
I've always remembered that.
我明白了
I see.
你刚刚说什么
You were saying?
我不仅被炒了
Not only did I get fired,
我还得告诉我妈我和斯库特有一腿
I had to tell my mom about my fling with Scooter.
我求她不要告诉我爸 但我知道她会说的
I begged her not to tell my dad, but I know she will.
所以我觉得今天可以算是我生命中
So I think it's safe to say this has been the lousiest day
最糟的一...
of my...
我在这向你吐露心声
I'm pouring my heart out here
你却像鬣狗一样傻笑
and you're grinning like a hyena.
为什么
Why?
我只是在想东西
I was just thinking.
想什么
About what?
打仗的时候 我和兄弟们会讨论
Well, during the war, me and my buddies would talk about
我们回家后会是什么样
what it would be like when we got back home.
我们都没奢求什么
None of us expected anything fancy.
只想跟一个好女孩安稳过日子
Just a quiet life with a nice girl.
然后我受伤了 我女朋友甩了我
Then I got hurt, and my girl dumped me.
我自怨自艾
I felt real sorry for myself.
我不再幻想未来 因为
And I stopped thinking about the future because...
它看上去黯淡无光
it didn't look bright.
但现在我在这里
But now I'm here,
与你一起
with you,
我不再自怨自艾
and I don't feel sorry for myself anymore.
总之
Anyway...
这就是我笑的原因
that's why I was smiling.
你继续吧
But go on.
继续跟我说你的烦恼
Keep telling me about your problems.
现在想想
Now that I think about it,
其实我也没什么烦恼
I don't really have any.
你好
Hello.
你能告诉卡斯蒂罗女士
Could you tell Mrs. Castillo
艾尔玛·菲尔科特找她吗
Alma Fillcot is here to see her?
抱歉 她现在很忙
I'm sorry. She's busy right now.
我觉得她会想见我
Oh, I think she'll want to see me.
你好
Oh, hello.
卡斯蒂罗先生
Mr. Castillo?
我们见过一次面
We met once.
在一场集♥会♥上
At a function.
艾尔玛·菲尔科特
Alma Fillcot.
我听说你的中风很严重
I heard you had a nasty stroke.
你恢复得还顺利吗
Is your recovery going well?
菲尔科特夫人
Mrs. Fillcot?
卡斯蒂罗夫人在楼上等你
Mrs. Castillo will see you upstairs.
很开心和你聊天
It-it was lovely to chat with you.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello?
那是卡洛的房♥间
That's Carlo's room.
我在我的卧室 往里走
I'm in my bedroom, in the back.
好美的更衣室
Beautiful dressing room.
我能帮你做什么吗 艾尔玛
What can I do for you, Alma?
我想谈谈今天发生的事
I'd like to talk about what happened today.
我知道你当时很难堪 但是
I know you were embarrassed, but, uh...
我已经为我的错误向你道歉了
I already apologized for the mistake.
你的"错误"
The "Mistake."
你在笑什么
What are you smiling about?
那天我们在我家厨房♥说话的时候
When we spoke in my kitchen the other day,
我感觉我们终于开始熟悉彼此了
I felt that we were finally getting to know one another.
我错了
I was wrong.
如果你真的了解我你就会知道
If you truly knew me, you'd know
我会保守住你的所有秘密
that you can trust me with your secrets.
什么秘密
What secrets?
先说清楚 我们说话的时候 我不知道你和
To be clear, when we spoke, I knew nothing about you and...
他叫什么来着
Oh, what is his name?
斯库特
Scooter.
小迪今天才告诉我这件事
Dee only told me that story today.
我很抱歉她对你那么无礼
I was sorry to hear how rude she'd been to you.
我平时不是这么教她的
I did raise her better than that.
至于你和这个
As for your friendship with this...
年轻帅气演员的友谊
very handsome young actor...
我不会向任何人提一个字
no one will hear a word about it from me.
朋友不会说朋友的闲话
Friends don't tattle on friends.
但是
But...
我真的希望你能遵守你的承诺
I do hope that you'll honor your promise
让我进入俱乐部
and get me into the club.
我知道你们已经接受了艾达
I know that you've already accepted Ada,
但规则当然可以变通吧
but surely the rules can be bent a little bit.
比如多招一个人
For an extra seat at the table.
给一个朋友
For a friend.
艾尔玛
Alma.
你真是计谋过人啊
How masterful you are.
你十分巧妙地让我不得不
How cleverly you've cornered me into...
接受你
...accepting you.
我似乎感觉到了讽刺
I detect a note of sarcasm.
你以为你能随便走进来
You think you can waltz in here
在我家里威胁我吗
and threaten me in my own home?
我不是在威胁
I wasn't making threats.
我是想和你做朋友
I was offering friendship.
我不稀罕你那该死的友情
I don't want your fucking friendship.
如果我是你
If I were you,
我会慎重考虑该不该用那种语气跟我说话
I would think very carefully before speaking to me that way.
你动不了我 艾尔玛
You can't touch me, Alma.
我确保了这一点
I made sure of that.
不然你以为我为什么今天在午餐时羞辱你
Why do you think I embarrassed you today at lunch?
我是在确保如果你
I was making sure that if you spread
散布关于我的谣言 人们会说
any gossip about me, people would say,
"你不能信艾尔玛说的关于丽塔的事
"Oh, you can't listen to what Alma says about Rita.
自从那次丢人的午餐后 她就一直怀恨在心"
She's hated her ever since that humiliating lunch."
没人会相信你说的关于我的任何话
No one will ever believe a word you say about me.
格蕾丝会相信我
Grace will believe me.
她会支持我
She'll back me up.
格蕾丝不会支持你
Oh, Grace won't back you up.
她知道我知道
You see, she knows that I know
她的风流韵事
about the tawdry affair she's been having.
格蕾丝有外遇
Grace is having an affair?
跟谁
With who?
为了安全起见这个我就不说了
Oh, I'm holding on to that little tidbit for security.
但我想说的是
But my point is,
格蕾丝绝不会保护你
Grace won't lift a finger to protect you.
是的
No.
你伤害不了我 艾尔玛
You can't hurt me, Alma.
但我能伤害你
Oh, but I can hurt you.
以及你那胖女儿
And that gob of pudding you call a daughter...
所以确实是你害她被炒鱿鱼的
So you did get her fired.
我能做的可不止这些
Oh, and I can do so much more.
想想我能散布的关于她的流言
Think of the rumors I can spread about her.
还有你丈夫
Oh, and your husband...
只需一通电♥话♥
With one phone call,
我就能毁掉他的生意
I can destroy his entire practice.
你真可恶
How horrible you are.
我竟然曾经仰慕过你
To think I ever admired you.
我不需要你的仰慕
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表