剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
你还在生气 对吧
Oh, you're still mad, huh?
只有一点点气
Just a skosh.
把这些酒搬到卡车上
Take these bottles to the truck.
还有你 负责搬西装
And, you, take the suits.
你要拿走我的西装
You're taking my suits?
别这样 丽塔 发发善心吧
Oh, come on, Rita. Have a heart.
我的确有心
I do have a heart.
可惜你非要让我心碎了才发现
It's a shame you had to find out by breaking it.
等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait. Now, I...
我知道我搞砸了
I know I messed up,
不过如果你打发这些工人走
but if you get rid of these guys,
我就肉偿你
then I'll make it up to you.
你想靠上♥床♥来帮自己解决危机 行啊
You want to screw your way out of this jam? Fine.
但你需要勾引的人不是我
But I'm not the one you need to seduce.
你还没放弃把我送到卡洛女儿的床上吗
You're still trying to get me in bed with Carlo's daughter?
如果你能假装对一个胖女孩有兴趣
If you can pretend to be interested in a fat girl,
你也可以假装喜欢一个中年女人
you can fake a bit of passion for a middle-aged woman.
我在你面前从来没假装过 宝贝
I never faked it with you, baby.
原来你是指凯瑟琳
Oh, you meant Catherine.
一样东西都别留下
Leave nothing!
不 等等
No, wait.
丽塔 拜托
Rita, please.
别这么做
Don't do this.
凯瑟琳想毁了我
Catherine is out to destroy me.
她会成功的 除非我掌握她的把柄
And she'll succeed, unless I get some leverage.
你是唯一能帮我做这事的人
And you are the only one who can help me do that.
但我非得跟她上♥床♥吗
But do I have to sleep with her?
一张凯瑟琳和小鲜肉在床上的照片
A photo of Catherine in bed with a young buck
能让她失去继承资格
would disinherit her.
这样我就能勒索她离开我的生活了
That's how I'll blackmail her out of my life.
你也可以要回你的西装
And you can have your suits back.
还有比这更简单的事吗
What could be simpler?
但我是个演员 不是男妓
But I'm an actor, not a whore.
斯库特 我看过你演戏
Scooter, I've seen your acting.
你最好别这么急着排除一个更加可行的职业
I wouldn't be so quick to rule out a more viable career.
去死吧
Go to hell.
我不需要你
I don't need you.
那我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
这也是我买♥♥的
And I paid for this, too.
你好 爱子太太
Hey, Mrs. Ayashi.
喂
Hello.
你是维恩·卢米斯吗
Is this Vern Loomis?
是我 你是谁
Sure. Who's this?
被你毁了一生的男人
The guy whose life you ruined.
你得再说得具体点
You'll have to be more specific.
你觉得这很好笑吗
You think this is funny?
索菲要跟我离婚
Sophie's going to divorce me.
你肯定是亨普尔先生
This must be Mr. Hemple.
她还告诉了我老板
And she told my boss.
然后他炒了我 都怪你
Then he fired me because of you.
不 希德
No, Sid.
他炒了你是因为你在跟他的秘书翻云覆雨
He fired you because you were knocking boots with his secretary.
你要为这事付出代价 卢米斯
You're going to pay for what you did to me, Loomis.
巨大的代价
Oh, so dearly.
"巨大的代价"
"Oh, so dearly"?
谁教你对别人进行死亡威胁的
Who taught you how to make death threats?
诺埃尔·科沃德吗(英国演员)
Noel Coward?
喂
Hello?
希德
Sid?
斯库特
Scooter.
你这是什么打扮
What's with the getup?
说来话长
Long story.
说吧
Come on.
你想要什么
So, what do you want?
丽塔把我从公♥寓♥里赶出来了
Rita threw me out of my apartment.
是因为我说的话吗
Was it something I said?
这不好笑
That's not funny.
你骗了我
Hey. You lied to me.
你不能怪我冷嘲热讽
You can't blame me for getting sore.
好吧
Okay.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
那你要什么
So, what do you need?
钱
Money.
我只剩22美分了
I'm down to my last 22 cents.
老天
Boy.
你脸皮可真厚
You got some nerve.
我知道
I know.
但我走投无路了
But I'm desperate.
我可能要流落街头
I could end up on the streets.
这是我所有的钱 拿去吧
That's all I got. Take it.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯库特 别这样
Scooter, don't.
我没想让你难过
I never meant to upset you.
我以为我们只是玩玩而已
I just thought we were having fun.
你是玩玩而已
You were having fun.
我是爱上你了
I was falling in love.
我不知道
I didn't know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
也许这是最好的结局
Maybe this turned out for the best.
以后一定会有
There's got to be someone out there
比我对你更好的人
who'll treat you better than I did.
是啊 也许你说得对
Yeah. You may be onto something.
你究竟在干什么
What on earth?
你又拿了她另一条裙子吗
Did you take another one of her dresses?
今天需要看起来光鲜亮丽的不只是我们家
Our house isn't the only thing that needs to look good today.
这间房♥子大变样了
Such a difference in this room.
你想要我把家里剩下的东西拿去阁楼吗
Do you want me to take the rest of our things to the attic?
-艾尔玛 -对
- Alma? - Yes.
拿去阁楼吧
Take it to the attic.
不过
But...
把那个也拿走
That should go, too.
我们的全家福
The portrait of our family?
-为什么 -照片里的那个女人
- Why? - The woman in that picture
可不是园艺俱乐部的料
is not Garden Club material.
取下来吧
Take it down.
就一晚上
It's just for one night.
好吧
Fine.
这太荒谬了
It just seems ridiculous.
该死 我忘了这个
Oh, shoot. I forgot about that.
真可惜
Too bad.
-我挂回去 -不 等等
- Back it goes. - No, wait.
我有个更好的主意 跟我来
I've got a better idea. Come with me.
这才叫做画
Now, this is a painting.
-我更喜欢我们的照片 -它们怎么能比
- I like our picture better. - How can you compare them?
我们的全家福表明你重视家庭
Well, our portrait says you value family.
你有爱你的丈夫和女儿
Uh, you have a loving husband and daughter.
我不觉得那能打动园艺俱乐部的女士们
I doubt that's going to impress the ladies of the Garden Club.
但这幅画
But this...
这幅画能让她们相信我们很有品位
This will help convince them that we're sophisticates,
相信我们去过巴黎
that we've been to Paris.
为什么你想加入一个
Why do you want to join a club you can only get into
需要假扮成别人才能加入的俱乐部
by pretending to be someone you're not?
这幅画代表的也许不是我
This painting may not be who I am,
但是代表了我渴望成为的人
but it's who I yearn to be.
这个理想可比有些人的理想健康多了
Which is a healthier dream than some I could mention.
你说过你不会再提这件事
You said you'd stop bringing that up.
如果你帮助我的话
If you helped me.
你到底要不要取下那幅画
Will you take the painting down or not?
行吧 我只是希望这一切都值得
Fine. I just hope it's all worth it.
当然了
Yes, of course.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表