剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
And you'll yearn for glamorous friends
为你的生活增添一点色彩
to give your days a bit of color.
别等太久才去交朋友
Just don't wait too long to find them.
时光匆匆飞逝
The years fly by.
一转眼 你就会躺在坟墓里
And the next thing you know, you'll be cold in your grave.
就像可怜的约斯特夫人
Like poor Mrs. Yost.
假设她已经死了
Assuming she's dead.
但我肯定她没死
Which I'm sure she's not.
好了 给格蕾丝倒一杯
All right, and for Grace.
味道好极了
Delicious.
-好了 -太棒了
- All right... - Wonderful.
女士们 举杯吧
Ladies, a toast.
敬我们俱乐部的最新成员
To our club's newest member...
艾尔玛·菲尔科特
Alma Fillcot.
-干杯 -敬艾尔玛
- Cheers! - To Alma.
太感谢你们了
Thank you all so much.
不用谢我们
Oh, don't thank us.
感谢丽塔和她手边的注射器
Thank Rita and her handy hypodermic.
丽塔在被证明有罪之前都是清白的
Now, now. Rita is innocent till proven guilty.
她在被证明是婊♥子♥之前是人美心善吗
Is she sweet until proven bitchy?
-我可想参加这判决的陪审员 -琼
-'Cause I want to serve on that jury. - Oh, Joan.
艾尔玛 你想讲几句吗
Alma, perhaps you'd like to say a few words?
不了 我怎么能 我
Oh, no. I-I couldn't possibly. I...
-你得讲几句 -来吧
- Oh, you must. - Oh, please.
-是的 得说几句 -如果这是传统
- Yeah. You must. - I suppose if tradition demands it. I...
-是的 讲话 讲话 -太棒了
- Yes. Speech, speech. - Oh, wonderful.
-讲话 讲话 -好吧 讲话
- Speech. Speech. - Yes. Speech.
我们正处于艰难时刻
These are trying times for us all.
园艺俱乐部的美名
Our Garden Club's rosy reputation has been pierced
被丑闻的刺戳穿
by thorns of scandal.
但当我看到
But when I look out
你们的笑脸 我 天啊
at all your smiling faces, my... Oh, for goodness' sake.
女士们
Ladies.
失陪下
Please excuse me.
菲尔科特女士
Mrs. Fillcot?
我是伊莎贝尔
I'm Isabel.
我之前是丽塔·卡斯蒂罗的佣人
I used to work for Rita Castillo.
我有急事跟你说 能进来吗
It's urgent that I speak to you. May I come in?
如果你是来找工作 现在不方便
If you're looking for a new job, you've come at a bad time.
我在招待园艺俱乐部的女士们
I'm hosting the Garden Club ladies.
那就太方便了
Then it's a good time.
我可不能让你打搅客人
I-I... I can't let you bother my guests.
我不是来找工作的
I'm not here about a job.
这是什么
What's this?
这是卡洛被杀当晚在丽塔家拍到的照片
This was taken at Rita's house the night Carlo was killed.
这是凯瑟琳
That's Catherine.
这是斯库特
That's Scooter.
这个是
And that's...
你
you.
现在我能进去了吗
Now can I come in?
我马上过来 女士们
I'll be with you in a moment, ladies.
我要处理点家事
I just have to attend to a domestic issue.
好的
Yes...
你怎么拿到照片的
Where did you get that?
丽塔找人偷♥拍♥卡瑟琳上♥床♥
Rita got a guy to get a photo of Catherine having sex
想用来敲诈她
so she could blackmail her.
现在我用来敲诈你
Now I'll use it to blackmail you.
生活真有意思啊
Isn't life funny?
我不知道为什么你沾沾自喜
I don't know why you're so smug.
这照片证明不了任何东西
That photo proves nothing.
这证明了你在现场
It proves you were there.
你杀了卡洛
You killed Carlo
把注射器放进丽塔包里
and put the needle in Rita's purse.
现在你得花钱让我闭嘴
And now you'll have to pay me to keep quiet.
你说的一切都是假的
Everything you just said is a lie.
你想要多少钱
But how much money are we talking?
2万
$20,000.
-2万 -现金
- 20,000?! - In cash.
明晚拿过来这家酒店
Bring it to this hotel tomorrow night
不然我就报♥警♥
or I'll go to the cops.
今晚本该是我美好的夜晚
This was supposed to be my lovely night.
你毁了这一切
And you've spoiled it.
对啊 我真恶毒
Yeah, I'm awful.
找一位善良女士的茬
Picking on a nice lady
就因为她杀了人还嫁祸给我的雇主
just 'cause she killed a man and framed my boss.
从后门出去
Uh, please go out the back way.
女士
Lady...
如果你再像对待佣人一样跟我说话
Talk to me like I'm the help one more time
我会彻底毁了你
and I'll destroy you just for the hell of it.
斯库特
Scooter.
上楼 我需要你帮忙
Come upstairs. I need you.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我在房♥子里搜查 我需要找到证据
I'm searching the house. I need to find something
证明丽塔外面有情人
that will prove that Rita had a lover.
但你在早餐后找过了
But you looked after breakfast.
你说没找到任何证据
You said you didn't find anything.
我记起来了一件事
I remembered something.
爸爸认为丽塔有个专门背着他
Papa was convinced that Rita had a hiding place
藏东西的地方
where she kept things from him.
我得找到这个地方 哪怕把房♥子拆了也在所不惜
I'm gonna find it, even if I have to take this house apart.
我先给自己倒杯酒
Let me just fix myself a drink,
然后我就去楼上帮你
and I'll be right up to help you.
别耽误太久
Don't take too long.
亲爱的丽塔收
女士 这个有用吗
Madame, could this be something?
那是丽塔的账本 我已经检查过了
Oh, that's Rita's account book. I've already been through that.
这上面显示
According to this,
她在唐人街租了一间公♥寓♥
she was renting some apartment in Chinatown.
是的 我去过那里一次
Yes, I've been there once.
我想要捉奸在床来着 但是公♥寓♥已经空了
I tried to catch her red-handed but the apartment was empty.
她肯定让她的情人搬走了
She must have moved her lover out.
你能去楼下看看为什么斯库特还没上来吗
Would you go downstairs and see what's keeping Scooter?
好的
Of course.
斯库特先生
Mr. Scooter.
凯瑟琳小姐想知道
Miss Catherine is wondering
你什么时候去楼上找她
when you might join her upstairs.
现在就去
Going right now.
我只是在欣赏炉火而已
I was just enjoying the fire.
伊莎贝尔犯过罪吗
伊兹 我们不能拿银蜡烛座
Oh. Izzy, we can't take the silver candlesticks.
这是哈里的母亲的
They belonged to Harry's mother.
这是他扇你耳光需要付出的代价
This is what he gets for slapping you around.
等到了埃尔帕索我们就把这些当掉 快点吧
We'll hock 'em once we get to El Paso. Now, come on.
这个给你拿着
Here, you take that.
-我拿那个小的 -好
- I'll take the small one. - Okay.
你们干什么
What's this?
哈里
Harry.
我以为你去上班了
I thought you were at work.
你要出门吗
You going somewhere?
妈妈来电♥话♥了
Mama called.
-她病得很厉害 -真的吗
- She's very sick. - Really?
很严重
It's serious.
我给你留了纸条
I left you a note.
我看...
See...
你是打算离开我
I think you're trying to leave me.
她住院了 我发誓
She's in a hospital. I swear.
我听够了你的谎言
I'm so sick of all your lies!
放开她
Let her go!
-闭嘴 -求你了
- Shut up! - Please!
求你别伤害她
Please don't hurt her!
我留下
I'll stay.
如果这是你想要的
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表