剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
What are you doing here?
我正好在这附近 面试一个新司机
Oh, I was just around the block, interviewing a new chauffeur.
格蕾丝昨晚给我打电♥话♥了
Uh, so, Grace phoned me last night.
她一直在说你
She went on and on about you.
是吗
She did?
是的 她说你人很好
Yes. She said you were very sweet.
你是给她归还了某个旧首饰吗
You returned some old trinket?
是的 她的浮雕珠宝
Yes, her-her cameo.
无论如何 她十分感激
Anyway, she's very grateful,
她还想提名你加入俱乐部
and she wants to nominate you for the open spot in the club.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我只是没想到我会被提名
I just didn't think I'd ever be nominated.
没人想得到
No one did.
但是现在你有格蕾丝帮你撑腰
But you now have Grace on your side.
真有你的
So, good for you.
你真的觉得我有机会加入吗
Do you really think I have a chance?
也许吧
Maybe.
艾达·科伊曾是我的第一人选 但是
Ada Coy was my first choice, but...
她的丈夫刚因为挪用银行公♥款♥被捕
Well, her husband was just caught embezzling money from his bank.
很显然 我们不能让丈夫刚被捕的人加入
Obviously, we can't admit someone whose husband might be arrested.
为 为什么不行
Wh-Why not?
极乐公园园艺俱乐部名声在外
The Elysian Park Garden Club has a sterling reputation.
我们不能跟社会丑闻扯上关系
We can't be associated with a public scandal.
好吧
Right.
那就尴尬了
That would be awkward.
如果她对她丈夫的所作所为毫不知情呢
What if she didn't know what her husband had done?
她是妻子
Oh. She's his wife.
她应该知道
She should have known.
可怜的艾达
Poor Ada.
我懂
I know.
她可能得离开这里
She'll probably have to leave town.
现在没人愿意跟她来往了
No one decent will want to have a thing to do with her now.
这不公平
It's not fair.
但是好消息是 现在你有机会了
But the good news is, now you have a shot.
很快会有人给你打电♥话♥安排面试
Someone will call you soon to set up a date for your interview.
另外
Oh, and, um,
等那天到来时 艾尔玛
when that day comes, Alma,
我是作为朋友才这么说的
speaking as a friend...
什么事
Yes?
别穿这衣服
Don't wear that.
你疯了吗 你不能让他搬进来
Are you crazy? You can't move this kid in here.
很多女人都有司机
Oh. Lots of women have drivers.
有大肚子的中年男人
Middle-aged men with a gut.
如果你让一个年轻帅哥搬进来 人们会说闲话的
If you move a gorgeous young kid in here, people will talk.
我就告诉大家他是演员
Well, I'll just... I'll tell everyone he's an actor
我让他搬进来是为了辅♥导♥他
and I'm only moving him in so I can mentor him.
那样人们就不会说闲话了
People won't talk then.
不 他们会大笑
No, they'll laugh.
肯定是斯库特到了
That must be Scooter now.
他叫斯库特
His name is Scooter?
我懂
I know.
我求过他改名
I begged him to change it.
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我给你带了份礼物
Oh, I brought you a present.
你丈夫
Your husband.
来吧 爸爸
Come on, Papa.
回家真好
Home sweet home.
你不是说他要跟你一起搬去得州吗
But you said he was going to live with you in Texas.
我看到那让你有多开心后
And when I saw how happy that made you,
我就知道我错了
I knew I'd made a mistake.
然后我意识到我可以住在这儿
Then it occurred to me that I can live here,
照顾爸爸
look after Papa,
顺便看住你
and keep an eye on you, as well.
伊莎贝尔 你可以用电梯
Isabel, you can use the elevator
送我爸爸去他房♥间
to take my father up to his room.
伊莎贝尔 不
Isabel, no.
卡洛不会留下
Carlo is not staying.
爸爸支付你的工资
Father pays for your salary.
不是她
Not her.
是的 卡斯蒂罗小姐
Yes, Miss Castillo.
抱歉 卡斯蒂罗太太
Sorry, Mrs. Castillo.
你 你
You. You...
这是我家 凯瑟琳 我要你离开
This is my home, Catherine, and I want you to leave.
房♥契上有我爸爸的名字 你想要什么不重要
My father's name is on the deed, so what you want is irrelevant.
把爸爸推到窗边去 伊莎贝尔
Wheel Papa to the window, Isabel.
他喜欢盯着花看
He likes looking at the flowers.
这太荒谬了
This is insane.
这里满足不了他所需的照顾
He needs better care than we can give him here.
你似乎急于赶走他啊
You seem awfully eager to get him out of your hair.
厢房♥里是有牛郎在等着吗
Do you have some gigolo waiting in the wings?
你竟敢质疑我的忠诚
How dare you question my fidelity?
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
失陪了
Excuse me.
什么情况
What the hell's going on?
你得马上离开
You have to leave now.
丽塔 你在哪
Rita, where are you?
该死
Oh, crap.
-给我 -你在干什么
- Give me this. - Hey. What are you doing?
-给我 -什么
- Give me this. - What?
这是谁
Who is this?
老天啊 凯瑟琳
Oh, for Christ's sake, Catherine.
这是我的干洗工
It's just my dry cleaner.
希望你没有弄丢更多纽扣
I-I hope you haven't lost any more buttons.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
把这些衣服拿走
Put these dresses away.
你还在等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
我忘了给小费吗
Oh, did I forget a tip?
拿去
There.
走吧
Off you go.
谢了 卡斯蒂罗太太
Thanks, Mrs. Castillo.
再见
See you later.
不敢相信你刚才那么做了
I can't believe you just did that.
做了什么
Did what?
你给了他一美元的小费
You tipped him a whole dollar.
如果你是这么花爸爸的钱
If that's how you're spending Papa's money,
还好我来了
it's a good thing I'm here.
我怎么花钱与你无关
What I spend is none of your business.
但你现在做的一切都跟我有关了
But everything you do is my business now.
无论是从道德上还是法律上说
Morally and legally.
如果我找到合法理由替他起诉离婚
And if I find legal grounds to sue for divorce on his behalf,
我会的
I will do so.
还会把你从遗嘱你去掉
And take you out of his will.
这就是你的计划吗
So that's your plan?
一人独吞财产
To inherit the whole shebang yourself?
我不需要爸爸的钱
I don't need Papa's money.
但我很乐意从你手中夺过来
But I sure would love to take it away from you.
斯库特 斯库特
Scooter? Scooter.
-丽塔 -过来
- Rita. - Oh, come here.
刚才那人是谁
Who the heck was that?
卡洛的女儿
Oh, it's Carlo's daughter.
她把那贱♥人♥带回家了
She brought the S.O.B. home.
-她要在这待多久 -谁知道呢
- Well, how long is she going to be here? - Who knows?
我们今晚在你家细聊
We'll talk about it tonight at your place,
-如果我能走开的话 -等等
- if I can get away. - Wait.
那我的衣物袋呢
What about my garment bag?
斯科蒂先生
Mr. Scotty.
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
我叫斯库特
A-And it-it's Scooter.
你真该考虑改成斯科蒂 好听多了
You should really think about "Scotty." It's better.
妈妈
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表