剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
这是加尔维斯顿的哪个哈里
which Harry from Galveston this is,
但我打算查清楚
but I intend to find out.
所以回答你的问题
So, in answer to your question,
我不会把丽塔从监狱里救出来
no, I won't get Rita out of jail.
如果你继续跟丽塔联♥系♥
And if you continue talking to Rita,
我就把你送进监狱去陪她
I will put you in there with her.
你这个邪恶的贱♥人♥ 你知道吗
You're an evil bitch. You know that?
你威胁不了我
Well, you can't blackmail me.
因为我不干了
Because I quit.
伊莎贝尔 趁你还没走
Isabel, before you go...
再给我来一杯
One more cup?
看在过去的份上
For old times' sake?
斯库特 我不知道我为什么会在这里
Scooter, I don't know what I'm doing here.
我没有杀卡洛
I did not kill Carlo.
我知道
I know.
一定有人陷害你
Someone must have framed you!
不 我这句话不仅是说给狱警听的
No, I wasn't just saying that for the guards.
我真的是无辜的
I really am innocent.
那为什么毒药会在你的包里
Then what was that poison doing in your purse?
什么
What?
你怎么会知道这个
How did you know about that?
报纸上没登过
It wasn't in the papers.
凯瑟琳告诉我的
Catherine told me.
她跟你还有联♥系♥
She's still speaking to you?
为什么不会有
Why wouldn't she be?
我跟你说过只要维恩拍到照片
Well, I told you to stop kissing her
就别再亲她了
once Vern got the photo.
大部分女人都会因男人约会到一半
Most women would be offended
就离开而生气
by a man pulling away mid-tryst.
好吧 计划确实是这样
Well... that was the plan.
不过...
But, well...
-我们一开始亲热后... -等等
- once we got going... - Wait.
你真的
You actually...
跟她上♥床♥了
fucked her?
至少我一直在分散她的注意力
Well, at least I kept her distracted
而你在做... 鬼知道什么事
while you were doing... whatever.
我没有杀卡洛
I did not murder Carlo!
你当然没有
Of course you didn't!
你气死我了
I am very angry with you right now.
也许我应该消失一段时间
Well, then maybe I should lay low for a while.
有人可能会觉得我就是动机
You know, some folks might consider me a motive.
你要甩了我吗
Are you dumping me?
我只是说不探监了
I-I'm just saying no more visits in jail.
显得你好像有罪的样子
It makes you look guilty.
而且...
And...
显得我也好像有罪
maybe me, too.
也许吧
Maybe.
-守卫 -等一下
- Guard. - Wait.
斯库特
Scooter.
别走
Please don't go.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
再见 丽塔姨妈
Bye, Aunt Rita.
我知道我说的是七点半
I know I said 7:30.
也许是堵车了
Maybe the traffic's bad.
礼仪专家说
Etiquette experts say
晚餐不应该准时到
that you shouldn't be right on time for dinner.
也许女主人会有点还没准备周全
The hostess might be running behind.
迟一点到是礼貌的表现
It's polite to be a bit late.
他通常不是这样展现礼貌的
He's not usually this polite.
谢天谢地 我还以为你出什么事了
Oh, thank God. I was getting worried.
抱歉
Sorry.
我正在处理一个新案子
I was working on a new case.
爸爸 妈妈 他就是维恩
Mom, Dad, this is Vern.
-你好 -很高兴见到你们
- Hello. - It's nice to meet you both.
我叫伯特伦·菲尔科特 你好
Bertram Fillcot. How are you?
小迪说你很喜欢鲜花
Dee said you liked flowers.
开得真漂亮
What lovely blooms.
-不如你花♥园♥里的好看 -这就...
- Not as pretty as your garden. - Oh, well...
嘴甜的人干什么都能成
Flattery will get you everywhere.
请进 坐吧
Please, come in, sit down.
我刚刚听你跟小迪说什么新案子的事情
Now, I heard you mention to Dee something about a new case.
你是做什么工作的
What exactly do you do for a living?
他是个侦探
He's a detective.
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom, are you all right?
没事
Yes.
就是被刺到了
Yes. It's just a little thorn.
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you with the police?
战争之前是的
I used to be, before the war.
现在我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Now I'm a private detective.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Oh, a private detective.
这要好得多
Oh, that's much better.
我的意思是这要有趣得多
I mean, it's so much more exciting.
也不是特别有趣
Not too exciting.
我大多数的案子都是失踪 离婚之类的
Mostly I work missing persons cases, divorces.
我们就是这样认识的
It's how me met.
维恩因为在跟踪一男的才进了餐厅
Vern came into the diner 'cause he was tailing a guy.
接下来我就是在跟着你女儿了
Next thing I knew, I was tailing your daughter.
这话听上去有些瘆人 是吗
That sounded creepy, huh?
是有点
Yes, a little bit.
我打算把花插到花瓶里去
I'm going to put these in water.
伯特伦 来厨房♥帮我一下好吗
Bertram, will you help me in the kitchen?
好的
Yes.
到此为止都不错吧
So far, so good.
是个什么新案子啊
Hey. What's this new case?
这个啊...
About that...
如果我接了这个案子 酬劳可以让我们买♥♥栋房♥子
if I decide to take it, the fee could buy us a house.
一栋房♥子
A house?
天啊 客户是谁
My God, who's the client?
这个嘛...
Well...
晚饭好了
Dinner is served!
谢天谢地 我饿坏了
Thank God. I am starved.
为什么你不告诉我客户是谁
Why aren't you telling me who the client is?
说来话长 我晚点再告诉你
It's a long story. I'll tell you later.
你可能会觉得很好笑
You might even laugh about it.
但也可能不会
But probably not.
我们需要更多面包卷
We need more rolls.
刚新鲜出炉一批
Just taking a batch out of the oven.
把篮子放在这
Put the basket right here.
你觉得维恩怎么样
So? What do you think about Vern?
我喜欢他
I like him.
很有礼貌
Such lovely manners.
他带来的花也是精挑细选的
And the blooms he brought were well chosen.
大部分男人对此一无所知
Most men haven't a clue.
你真的喜欢他吗
So, you really like him?
不是随便说说吧
You're not just saying that?
我真的喜欢他
I really like him.
我希望你们的订婚能美好又长久
And I hope you'll have a nice, long engagement.
这样你♥爸♥和我就有机会了解他了
It'll give your father and I a chance to get to know him.
其实
Actually...
我们想尽快结婚
we wanted to get married as soon as possible.
这可是婚姻 小迪
This is marriage, Dee.
不是说心血来潮就做的
It's not something you just jump into.
对 可是...
Yeah, but...
小迪
Dee.
他不会离开你
He's not going anywhere.
着急什么
What's the rush?
你跟小迪是在餐厅认识的
So, you met Dee at the diner.
你住在那附近吗
Do you, do you live near there?
我在市区有个小住处
I have a little place downtown.
但他刚接了一个大案子 佣金够给我们买♥♥♥房♥♥
But he just got a case so big, it could buy us a house.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表