剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
So you dress for comfort.
自己做头发
You do your own hair.
你的时尚品味
Your idea of dolling up
只停留在涂着口红去做礼拜
is wearing lipstick to church.
你说得我好像很不得体似的
You act like I'm not presentable.
看看你的衣橱
Check your closet.
除了粗花呢的大号♥鞋以外还有别的吗
Got anything in there beside tweed and sensible shoes?
没有
No.
因为你是个老妈子
Because you're a frump,
这没什么不对的
and there's nothing wrong with that.
但她们是不会让老妈子
But they don't let frumps
加入极乐公园园艺俱乐部的
into the Elysian Park Garden Club.
吉吉 派对筹备得怎么样了
Gigi, how's the party coming along?
我们取得了巨大的进展
We made splendid progress.
我对菜单做了一些修改
I made those changes to the menu.
棒极了
Excellent.
那音乐伴奏呢
And what about the music?
这位是乌塔·克鲁格
This is Uta Klug,
波兰最著名的竖琴演奏家
Poland's most famous concert harpist.
她同意周六前来演奏
She's agreed to play Saturday.
-克鲁格小姐 我们荣幸至极 -谢谢
- Miss Klug, what an honor. - Thank you.
那里是大丽花吗
Ooh, and are those the dahlias?
吉吉 真是太美了
Oh, Gigi. They're lovely.
这次你真的超常发挥了
You've outdone yourself.
这将是我有史以来举办的最优雅的派对
This will be my most elegant party ever.
丽塔
Hey, Rita!
你要干什么 卡洛
What do you want, Carlo?!
我那该死的蓝色西装呢
Where the hell is my blue suit?
等我一下 我忙着呢
Give me a sec! I'm busy!
我要我的西装
I need my suit.
是的 显而易见
Yes, I can see that.
能劳烦你穿上裤子吗 我们有客人在
Would you put on some pants? We have company.
放轻松
Oh, will you relax?
我身上没有什么
I haven't got anything
是在座的女士们没有见过的
that these ladies haven't seen before.
总之大多数都见过
Well, most of them, anyway.
伯特
Bertie.
我今天遇见丽塔·卡斯蒂罗了
I ran into Rita Castillo today,
她邀请我去参加一个聚会
and she invited me to a party.
所有园艺俱乐部的女士都会去
All the Garden Club ladies will be there.
如果我能留下好印象
And if I present well,
也许我真有机会被提名
I might have a real chance at being nominated.
这样
Oh, I see.
当然 我需要一条新裙子
Of course, I, I would need a new dress.
很精致的那种
Something exquisite.
能惊艳全场
That will take people's breath away.
好 好 那么...
Right, right, and, uh...
你觉得需要多少钱
how much do you think that would cost?
伯特伦 这不是精打细算的时候
Bertram, this is no time to pinch pennies.
这个俱乐部全是时髦的女性
That club is filled with stylish women.
而我 正相反
And I, on the other hand, am...
了无生气 衣衫褴褛
drab and shabby.
如果想得到机会加入
If I have any hope of getting in,
我就必须和她们一样时髦
I have to be just as chic as they are.
是的 当然
Yes. Of course.
我给你买♥♥的那条蓝色裙子怎么样
Ah. Oh, what about the blue dress I bought you?
穿那个不行吗
Why can't you just wear that?
因为从没有人记得住我的名字
Because no one ever remembers my name!
我在生活里总是要跟
I go through life introducing myself
已经见过的人反复介绍自己
over and over to people that I've already met.
当他们终于想起来曾经见过我 他们不会说
And when they finally do recall meeting me, they don't say,
"原来是艾尔玛" 不 我只是...
"Oh, Alma." No, I'm...
我只是那个兽医的妻子
I'm the veterinarian's wife.
我必须开始给别人留下印象
I have got to start making an impression.
靠那条过时的陈旧蓝裙子不可能做到
I can't do that in some dowdy old blue dress.
我要光彩照人
I need to be spectacular.
哪怕就这一次
For once in my life.
拿去
Here.
全部拿去
Take it all.
真的吗
Really?
一分钱也别剩
Spend every last cent.
我想要人名记住你的名字
I want people to remember your name.
伯特
Oh, Bertie.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许是时候去睡觉了
Maybe it's time we turn in?
我现在怎么睡得着
Oh. I couldn't possibly sleep now.
我有好多事要计划
I've got too much planning to do.
离聚会就两天了
Only got two days till the party.
两天内要搞定裙子和鞋子
Two days to get a dress and shoes.
-我得买♥♥鞋子 -对 鞋子
- I've got to have shoes. - Yes, shoes.
我的伯特
My Bertie...
你让我好幸福
You've made me so happy.
真好
Lovely.
我其实也不困
Actually, I'm not that tired either.
我想出去走走 你介意吗
I might go for a walk. D-Do you mind?
一点也不
No, not at all.
好的
Lovely.
毛伊酒廊
?去街道阳光明媚的那一边?
? To the sunny side of the street ?
?你听不到雨声吗?
? Can't you hear a pitter-pat? ?
?那快乐的调子是你的步伐?
? And that happy tune is your step ?
?生活可以很温馨?
? Life can be so sweet ?
?在阳光明媚的那一边?
? On the sunny side ?
?在阳光明媚的那一边?
? On the sunny side ?
?阳光明媚?
? On the sunny ?
?在街道阳光明媚的那一边?
? Sunny side of the Street. ?
你竟然来了 医生
I can't believe you came, Doc.
禁不住好奇心的驱使
Curiosity got the better of me.
谢谢 希德
Thanks, Sid.
你在看我的淤青
You're looking at my bruises.
抱歉 我不该看的
I, I'm sorry. I shouldn't stare.
淡定
Relax.
没人打我
No one's roughing me up.
我得了一种病
I got a condition.
你妻子今晚在哪
So... where's your wife tonight?
她不喜欢音乐吗
She not a music lover?
她最近有很多心事
She's just had, uh, a lot on her mind lately.
就是不包括你 是吗
Everything but you, huh?
别误会
Don't get me wrong.
我爱她
I do love her.
但你还是来了
Yet here you are.
但我来了
Yet here I am.
挺晚的了
It's getting late.
别这样 医生
Come on, Doc.
再跟麦茜喝一杯
Have one more drink with Maisie.
好吧 就一杯
All right, yes, one-one more.
希德
Hey, Sid.
晚上好 先生
Evening, Mister.
欢迎来到橙树林餐馆
Welcome to the Orange Grove Diner.
今晚的特色菜是肉卷
Our special tonight is meatloaf,
但悄悄告诉你 也没什么特色
but between you and me, it's not that special.
好吧 那我就 我就点杯咖啡吧
Yeah, I'll just, uh, I'll just have some coffee.
明智的决定 什么口味的咖啡
Wise choice. How do you like it?
金发甜美的
Blonde and sweet.
说的是咖啡吧
We're talking about coffee. Right?
是的 这只是
Yeah, that's just, uh,
我表达加奶油和糖的高级方式
it's my fancy way of saying cream and sugar.
真可爱
Cute.
你装模作样看的报纸是两天前的
You know, that paper you're pretending to read is two days old.
没错
So it is.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表