剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
You were loved.
你也会被铭记
And you will be remembered.
大家好
Hello there.
抱歉打扰了
So sorry to intrude.
我...我要在午后见一位园艺爱好者
I-I'm-I'm meeting a fellow gardening enthusiast after lunch,
然后把这支新开的花朵给她看
and I brought this new bloom to show her.
这是一支马奇班克斯夫人杂交茶玫瑰
It's a Lady Marchbanks hybrid tea rose.
很漂亮吧
Isn't it lovely?
我...本来坐在那边 我的座位那里
I-I-I was sitting over there, at my table,
然后我一抬头 就想
and I looked up and I thought,
"天啊 那不是园艺俱乐部的女士们吗
"Oh, my. Are those the Garden Club ladies?
也许她们也想看看它"
Maybe they'd like to see it, too."
我本不想打扰你们
I didn't want to disturb you.
我其实天性挺腼腆的 但我还是来了
I'm actually quite shy by nature. But here I am...
手握玫瑰
rose in hand.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
认识
Yes.
是的 我们其实见过 两次
Yes, we've actually met. Twice.
她是你兽医的老婆
She's your veterinarian's wife.
就是我
That's me.
艾尔玛·菲尔科特
Alma Fillcot.
我知道你的猫 小扣子
I know your cat Mr. Buttons.
真好 我们还有共同好友
How nice. We have mutual friends.
如果你们想试试种这种玫瑰
Um, if any of you would like to try growing this rose,
我这有种子 在我的包里
I do have some seeds here, in my purse,
我很乐意
and I'm more than happy to...
艾尔玛 我有个好主意
Alma, I've just had a fun idea.
我们这周六在我家有个聚会
We're having a gathering at my place Saturday.
不如你也来参加吧
Why don't you come by?
到时你再给我们展示种子
Show us your little seeds then?
你是在邀请我参加聚会吗
You're inviting me to a party?
因为范·艾森太太去世了
Because of Mrs. Von Essen's passing,
现在改叫悼念仪式了
we're now calling it a memorial.
我要穿黑衣服吗
Should I wear black?
除非你想穿得像服务员
Only if you want to look like a waiter.
坐下吧
Here you go.
谢谢你
Oh. Thank you!
我们周六见
I'll see you Saturday!
就这样
And just like that,
艾尔玛被女神
Alma became enthralled with the goddess
丽塔·卡斯蒂罗深深吸引住了
that was Rita Castillo.
如果她了解丽塔的私生活
She might have felt differently
那她的感受多半会不同
if she'd known about Rita's private life.
丽塔的私生活其实非常乱
Which was very sordid, indeed.
你好
Excuse me.
我找维恩·卢米斯
I'm looking for Vern Loomis,
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
the private investigator.
我就是
You found him.
有什么需要帮忙的吗 小姐
And how can I help you, Miss...?
卡洛·卡斯蒂罗女士
Mrs. Carlo Castillo.
我能相信你会保守秘密吗
Can I trust you to be discreet?
如果价钱够高 我就能像墓地一般安静
For the right price, I can be quiet as a tomb.
太好了
Wonderful.
听说你很擅长调查出轨
I hear your specialty is investigating infidelity.
我就靠这个赚钱
It's my bread and butter.
你觉得你丈夫对你不忠吗
You think your husband is cheating on you?
不
No.
你要跟踪的是我的情人
The man I need you to follow is my lover.
所以是你不忠
So you're the cheater?
除非你是为我丈夫工作
Only if you're working for my husband.
今天真是糟透了
This has been one hell of a lousy day.
但你刚才真的很贴心
But you were real sweet in there.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doc.
请原谅我这么说 不过
Look, forgive me for saying this, but, uh,
你的脸色让我很担心 你看起来很疲惫
I'm worried about your color. You look ever so tired.
那是因为我晚上工作
That's 'cause I work nights.
我是毛伊酒廊的歌♥手
I'm a singer down at the Maui Lounge.
女歌♥手
A chanteuse.
你有空应该过来看看
You should drop by sometime.
我整个星期都在
I'm there all week.
表演十点开始
Show starts at 10:00.
对我们来说有点晚
It's, it's a bit late for us.
我和我妻子喜欢早睡
My wife and I tend to retire early.
你结婚了
Oh. You're married.
幸福吗
Happily?
很幸福
Very.
正如我说的
Like I said...
今天糟透了
one hell of a lousy day.
我的情人叫...
My lover's name is...
我的天 斯库特·波拉斯基
God help me, Scooter Polarsky.
这是他的地址和照片
That's his address and headshot.
一个演员
An actor?
他有出演过什么吗
Has he ever been in anything?
除了债务
Besides debt?
没有
No.
所以你喜欢支持艺术家
So you like to support the arts?
这不是什么龌龊的婚外情 卢米斯先生
This is not some tawdry affair, Mr. Loomis.
我很关心这位年轻人
I care deeply about this young man.
你想让我跟踪的这家伙吗
The guy you want me to tail?
斯库特还不成熟
Scooter is immature.
他还不明白忠诚的重要性
He has not yet grasped the importance of fidelity.
真有意思
That's funny...
这话从卡斯蒂罗女士口中说出
coming from Mrs. Castillo.
卡洛是个心脏不好的臭男人
Carlo is a vile man with a weak heart.
我们结婚的时候他发誓自己活不到70岁
When we got married, he swore he wouldn't make it to 70.
现在他都80了
He's now 80.
既然他不履行自己的婚礼誓言
If he's not going to keep his wedding vows,
那我为什么要遵守
why should I?
约斯特太太
Oh, Mrs. Yost.
早上好
Good morning.
你了解极乐公园园艺俱乐部吗
Are you, uh, familiar at all with the Elysian Park Garden Club?
了解
Oh, yeah.
我以前认识那群女的
I used to know those broads.
非常做作 怎么了
Very la-di-da. Why?
丽塔·卡斯蒂罗 俱乐部的主席
Rita Castillo, the president,
邀请我去参加一个聚会
has invited me to a party.
这个时候
This time of year?
不对
Oh, no.
她是邀请你去参加年度筹款活动
She invited you to their annual fundraiser.
筹款活动
A fundraiser?
每年她们会对外开放一次
Once a year, they open the gates
让韭菜来观赏她们精致的花卉
and let the peasants gawk at their fancy flowers.
她们向参加活动的人收取10美元
And they charge ten bucks for the privilege.
丽塔要收我的钱
Rita's going to charge me?
抱歉让你的美梦幻灭了
Sorry to burst your bubble.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
说 说不定是值得的
M-Maybe it's worth it. You know?
俱乐部有了一个空位
A spot's opened up in the club.
我去了就有机会去认识一些会员
This could be a chance for me to meet some of the members
讨她们的欢心
and ingratiate myself.
说不定有人会愿意推荐我
Maybe one of them will want to nominate me.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
怎么
What?
你为什么这样看着我
Why are you looking at me that way?
这个俱乐部不过是一群无聊的人
That club is an excuse for bored society types
在午后八卦喝酒的借口罢了
to gossip and sip Chablis in the afternoon.
而且她们只和同类聚会
And they only do that with their own kind.
你是说我无法融入
You're saying I won't fit in?
亲爱的
Sweetie...
你是一名家庭主妇
you're a housewife.
所以你是为了舒适而着装
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表