剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
拜托
Please.
如果她觉得这样做可以加入更高档的俱乐部
If she thought it'd get her into a better club,
她甚至会杀掉两个女童子军加一个修女
she'd have killed two Girl Scouts and a nun.
爸爸
Dad.
那是我的女儿
It's my daughter.
她不能看见我们在一起
She mustn't see us together.
她不会的
She won't.
罗娜来电♥话♥了
Rona called,
她说你一个下午都在这
said you'd been here all afternoon.
你到底要喝多少酒
How much have you had to drink?
恐怕是有点多了
A little bit too much, I'm afraid.
天啊 我好想你
God, I've missed you.
我也很想你 爸爸
I've missed you, too, Daddy.
我还想和你谈谈约斯特太太的事
And I wanted to talk to you about Mrs. Yost.
这听起来可不妙
This don't sound good.
约斯特太太怎么了
What, what about Mrs. Yost?
妈妈把一切都告诉我了
Mom told me everything.
什么
What?
她别无选择
She had to.
因为我发现了约斯特太太被埋在我们家的花♥园♥
Because I found out Mrs. Yost is buried in our garden.
服务员 我们这需要再上些酒
Barkeep, we're gonna need another round!
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
-我需要我的衣服还有一些钱 -天啊
- I need my clothes and some money. - Aw, geez.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我试过向我的朋友借钱
I tried to borrow some from my friends,
但这镇子里的每个人都对我拒之千里
but every door in town's been slammed in my face.
多亏了凯瑟琳那恶毒的闲言碎语
Thanks to Catherine's vicious gossip.
那只是闲言碎语
Oh, is it just gossip?
还是你以前真的是个妓♥女♥
Or were you actually a prostitute?
你也好不到哪里去
You're a fine one to talk.
我是小白脸 这不一样
I'm a gigolo. That's different.
让我进一下我的更衣室
Just let me run into my dressing room.
我才不怕凯瑟琳
I'm not scared of Catherine.
如果她看到你 她的管家会把你赶出去的
If she sees you, her butler's going to throw you out,
然后他会因为我让你进来而把我也赶出去的
and then he's going to throw me out for letting you in.
我晚点会给你送些衣服和钱
I'll bring you some clothes later and cash.
什么时候
When?
九点在我老住处对面见
Meet me across from my old building at 9:00.
还有八个小时呢
That's eight hours from now.
我都一整天没吃东西了
I haven't eaten all day.
斯库特
Scooter?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
拿着 快走吧
Here. Just, just go.
那么
So...
你妈妈跟你说
your mother told you
我跟约斯特太太偷♥情♥
Mrs. Yost and I were lovers?
她还说当你结束这段婚外情的时候
She also said Mrs. Yost went berserk
约斯特太太都发疯了
when you ended the affair.
你把她推出窗外
And you pushed her out a window
是为了阻止她杀死妈妈
to keep her from killing Mom.
你得配合一下 医生
You got to roll with this one, Doc.
现在告诉她真♥相♥已经太晚了
It's too late to tell her the truth.
是的 就是这样
Yes, that's what happened.
我是想保护你妈妈
I was trying to protect your mother.
很好 简单点
That's good. Keep it simple.
请闭嘴
Please stop.
什么
What?
抱歉 亲爱的 不是在说你
Sorry. Sorry, darling. Not you.
但是我们得处理一下尸体 爸爸
But we, we have to do something about the body, Dad.
约斯特太太不能一直埋在我们的院子里
Mrs. Yost can't stay buried in our yard
用喷泉当墓碑
with a fountain for a headstone.
这可比我强多了
It's better than I got.
我和你妈妈会处理好的
Your mother and I will take care of that.
我真想有个喷泉
I'd kill for a fountain.
时间不早了 我得走了
It's late. I got to go.
我想让你知道
I want you to know,
尽管发生了这么多事
in spite of everything,
我依然爱你
I still love you.
我比以往任何时候都爱你
And I love you, more than ever.
你能送我爸爸回家吗
Could you see to it my dad gets home okay?
我很担心他
I'm worried about him.
没问题
Sure thing.
日落王宫酒店
你好
Hello?
菲尔科特太太 我是维恩
Mrs. Fillcot, it's Vern.
我得尽快跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you as soon as possible.
谈什么
About what?
小迪跟你说什么了吗
Did Dee speak with you?
没有 我一整天没见到她了
no. I haven't seen her all day.
但是我在处理一个案子
But I'm working a case,
我需要你的帮助
and I could use your help.
我现在没空跟你聊 我参加派对要迟到了
Well, I don't have time to talk right now-- I'm late for a party.
这事很重要
This is important.
我们可以等下再聊吗
Maybe we could talk afterwards?
我今晚不会回家
I won't be home till all hours.
也许我们可以明天或者下周再聊
Maybe we can chat tomorrow or next week.
我会打给你的
I'll call you.
这事等不了
This can't wait.
你好呀 亲爱的
Well, hello, my darling.
你们拿丽塔的衣服干什么
What are you doing with Rita's clothes?
我要把它们捐给慈善机构
I'm giving them to charity.
丽塔很快就要去贫民窟了
Rita is going to end up on skid row soon.
我想她看见流浪汉穿着她的礼服
So, I thought it might cheer her up
应该会很高兴
to see some hobos wearing her gowns.
天啊 你已经赢了
Geez. You already won.
你为什么总要落井下石呢
Why do you always got to twist the knife?
那你为什么总得站在她那边呢
And why must you always take her side?
还有 你为什么来她的房♥间
And why did you come to her room?
我...
I'm...
饿了
starving.
是啊 我在想
Yeah, I-I was wondering
奥托能不能去做晚饭
if Otto could get dinner started.
去吧
Go on.
剩下的交给我吧
I'll finish here.
其实
Uh, actually...
我希望你能做点煎饼当甜点
I was hoping you could make your pan dulce for dessert.
但你早餐刚吃过这个
But you just had that for breakfast.
好嘛 拜托了
Come on. Please.
你真是个调皮的孩子
You're such a naughty child.
艾尔玛
Alma.
你来了
You're here.
生日快乐 梅维斯
你亲爱的丈夫在哪
Tell me, where is that dear husband of yours?
他很忙 有兽医急诊
Busy, busy. Some vet emergency.
我看见你丈夫了
I see you brought your husband.
埃德是个宅男
Ed is such a homebody.
他来我也很意外
I'm surprised he even came.
他可能只是想看着你
Well, he probably just wants to keep an eye on you.
我们的女主人公来了
There's our hostess.
我得去打个招呼 梅维斯
I should go say hi. Mavis?
这个派对真不错
What a lovely party.
大家都来了
Absolutely everyone is here.
我就知道
I know.
他们都在议论同一件事
And they're all buzzing about the same thing.
什么事
What's that?
如果传闻是真的
Well, if the rumors are true,
那丽塔·卡斯蒂罗以前是妓♥女♥
Rita Castillo used to be a whore.
是啊 没人觉得她跟卡洛结婚是因为爱情
Well, no one thought that she married Carlo for love.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
她不是拜金 她真的是妓♥女♥
Not a gold digger, an actual prostitute.
在得州 这简直更糟了
In Texas, which somehow makes it worse.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表