剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
We'll sell Mrs. Yost's things.
那些大多是古董
Most of them are antiques.
它们一定价值连城
They must be worth thousands of dollars.
艾尔玛 那是偷窃
Alma, that's theft.
你要为了掩盖罪行再次犯罪
You want to commit one crime to cover up another.
伯特伦
Bertram,
对于一个杀了几十人的人来说
for someone who's murdered dozens of people,
你还真是墨守成规
you can be a real stick in the mud.
早 小迪
Morning, Dee.
关于约斯特太太的事你们都知道什么
What do you know about Mrs. Yost?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
她的侄子给了我一份家里丢失物品的清单
Her nephew gave me a list of items missing from her home.
上面的每样东西都在我们的客厅
Every one of them is in our living room.
我需要一个解释
I want an explanation.
这是你妈妈的主意 她逼我这么做的
It was your mother's idea. She made me do it.
亲爱的
Darling...
解释这件事很容易
there's a simple explanation,
但你需要冷静一下
if you'll just calm down for a moment.
我很冷静 说吧
I'm calm. Let's hear it.
你记得园艺俱乐部的女士们之前过来吗
Do you remember when the Garden Club ladies came over?
我觉得我们的屋子可以稍稍装点一下
I felt that our home could use a little bit of sprucing up.
而且约斯特太太在外度假
And since Mrs. Yost was away on a trip
我们又帮忙照顾她的狗
and we were looking after her dog,
我想她不会介意我们借用几个小玩意儿的
I thought that she wouldn't mind if we borrowed a few trinkets.
明白了吗
See?
不是什么大事
No big deal.
警♥察♥认为偷约斯特太太东西的人
The police think whoever stole from Mrs. Yost
可能就是杀害她的凶手
may have killed her.
那就是他们工作能力不足了
Well, then they're not very good at their jobs.
我要去做煎饼了
Shall I make pancakes?
等等
Wait.
如果你借这些小玩意只是为了开派对
If you only borrowed the trinkets for a party,
你为什么之后没有还回去
why didn't you return them afterwards?
你回答不上了吧
She's got you there.
-我的话千真万确 -没关系
- So help me God... - It doesn't matter.
因为等她侄子一走
Because as soon as her nephew leaves,
我就会把东西都拿回去
I'm putting everything back.
我也不想听你们俩废话了
And I don't want any guff from you two.
好吧
Well...
我还是得去银行 对吗
I'll go to the bank, shall I?
去清空我们的储蓄账户
Start emptying our savings account.
等等
Wait.
也许我们可以绑♥架♥伊莎贝尔
Perhaps if we just kidnap Isabel.
可怕
Horrible.
伊莎贝尔对卡洛的感觉如何
这是个惊喜 我不能告诉你
It's a surprise. I can't tell you.
惊喜 今天不是我生日
Surprise? It's not my birthday.
这是什么
What is this?
我给你买♥♥了条新裙子
I bought you a new dress.
你哪弄来的钱买♥♥这个
Where did you get the money for this?
别问了 快穿上
Never mind. Just hurry.
卡洛·卡斯蒂罗很快就来了
Carlo Castillo is gonna be here soon.
卡洛
Carlo?
他除了格洛丽亚从不找别人
He never asks for anyone but Gloria.
格洛丽亚被炒了
Gloria got fired.
上次卡洛过来时他的表丢了
Last time Carlo was here his watch went missing.
她为什么要偷他的表
Why would she steal his watch?
我听说他已经开始喜欢她了
I heard he was starting to get sweet on her.
我偷了他的表
I swiped his watch.
然后把它当了买♥♥了这条裙子
Then I pawned it to pay for this dress.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
你是怎么想的
What could you be thinking?
卡洛不仅有钱 而且孤独
Carlo ain't just rich, he's lonely.
他喜欢他的妓♥女♥ 但他真正想要的是一位淑女
He likes his whores, but what he really wants is a lady.
你知道如何让自己变得高贵优雅
You know how to class it up.
我打赌他很快就会喜欢上你
I bet he'll get sweet on you in no time.
给你买♥♥礼物
Buy you gifts.
给你大笔小费
Give you big tips.
他甚至可能带你远离这种生活
He might even take you away from all this.
那
Well?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
肯定能行
That should do the trick.
你对我太好了
You take such good care of me.
永远爱你 孩子
Always and forever, kid.
永远爱你
Always and forever.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
你住在这栋楼里吗
Do you live in this building?
我是房♥东
I'm the landlord.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我想了解些信息
Some information.
关于一位前租客 斯库特·波拉斯基
About a previous tenant-- Scooter Polarsky.
那个帅哥演员
The pretty-boy actor?
就是他
That's him.
你知不知道
Would you happen to know
他住在这里时谁在帮他付房♥租
who was paying for his rent while he was staying here?
我很想帮你 女士
I'd like to help you, lady.
但这是保密的
But that's confidential.
小迪
Dee?
欧文 你好
Irving, hi.
我几分钟前不是看到你开车走了吗
Didn't I see you drive away a few minutes ago?
我忘带钱包了
I forgot my wallet.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我只是在...
Oh, I was just...
找洛克
looking for Rocco.
对 它总是乱跑
Yeah. He keeps getting out.
再次感谢你照顾它
Thanks again for taking care of him.
没事
No problem.
我只是希望你姨妈会出现
I just hope your aunt turns up.
它很爱她
He loves her so much.
她离开的时候有没有说过要去哪里
Do you have any idea where she was going when she left?
警方似乎陷入死胡同了
The cops seem to have run into a dead end.
她不是去看她姐姐了吗
Didn't she go to see her sister?
不 我姨妈只有一个姐姐
No. My aunt only had one sister,
而我妈妈两年前去世了
and Mom died two years ago.
约斯特太太的姐姐去世了
Mrs. Yost's sister is dead?
没错 你为什么会认为她还在世
Yeah. Why did you think she wasn't?
我也不知道
I don't know.
警方明天可能会来一趟
So the police may stop by tomorrow.
如果你想到什么
If you think of anything...
我一定知无不言
I'll make sure to tell them.
-你好 -太好了 你还在
- Hello? - Good. I'm glad I caught you.
卢米斯 钱凑齐了吗
Loomis, you got the money?
没有 不过我知道你手里是什么了
No, but I know what you got.
-是什么 -我拍的照片
- And what's that? - One of my photos.
照片显示谋杀当晚房♥子里还有别人
It shows somebody in that house the night of the murder.
而那个人不是丽塔
Someone who's not Rita.
除非你弄清到底是谁 否则等于白搭
Till you know who it is, you don't know nothing.
我要钱
I want my cash.
我可以去找丽塔 把你的诉求转达给她
I can go to Rita, explain what you want.
但要是她发现你明明可以为她洗清冤屈
But when she finds out you're letting her rot in jail
-却要让她牢底坐穿 -是
- when you could prove she's innocent... - Yeah,
她会难过 但不会比我被她伤害时更难过
it's gonna to hurt. But not any more than the way she hurt me.
这种表达情感的方式
This is a lousy way
可真不怎么样 伊莎贝尔
to let her know how you feel, Isabel.
你知道什么
You don't know.
我为她做了那么多 她却这样对待我
The way she treated me, after all I did for her.
你现在的行为 不正确 更不正义
What you're doing, it is not right, and it's not justice.
所以拜托了
So I am begging you.
如果你真心爱过丽塔
If you ever truly loved Rita,
就做正确的事吧
do right by her.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表