剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
住在你家附近
I live in your neighborhood.
我开车经过你家 看见你家门前停着救护车
I drove by your home and saw the ambulance.
我很担心
I was concerned.
是卡斯蒂罗先生出什么事了吗
Did something happen to Mr. Castillo?
是的
Yes.
我父亲昨晚去世了
My father died last night.
真不幸
Oh, no.
虽然这样问有点不礼貌
This is just awful of me to ask,
但你知道他是怎么过世的吗
but do you know how he died?
什么意思
What do you mean?
上周我在餐厅
Well, I was in a café last week,
无意中听到他妻子丽塔
and I overheard his wife Rita
说了些有关于他的很可怕的话
saying the most awful things about him
还说她想继承他的财产
and the money that she expected to inherit.
"要不了多久" 她原话是这样说的
"Any day now" was the phrase that she used.
你说他已经过世了的时候
When you said that he'd died,
我脖子后面的汗毛都竖起来了 我...
the hairs on the back of my neck just stood up. I...
或许是我多管闲事了 但我觉得有必要说点什么
Maybe it's wrong of me, but I felt that I had to say something.
不
No.
还好你打来了
It's a good thing you called.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表